This is going to sound insane but when the brief earthquake rocked Toronto this afternoon, one of my first thoughts (after “what the heck was that?”) was that if I had to evacuate the building for any length of time, I’d miss the big news Jive promised us last week. Sad, I know.
Yes, they told us about the DA.com music store *stifles yawn* but, come on people, is that really it? No way. There are far too many clues to suggest otherwise.
Clues such as: rehearsing a very hush-hush-cats new song in Rexford but not performing it; jetting directly from SLC to LA to NYC; his tweet about patience; his other tweet about the “catchy” commercial — oh yes, that too was code for … okay I haven’t figured that one out yet, but he’s definitely working up to some BIG news.
I guess what I’m really hoping is that once you read this, the “waiting” will be over and we will know:
1) Why David is in New York; [Breaking news: He’s in N.Y. for his album photoshoot, woooot!]
2) The release date for the single; [Breaking news: July 13th on DavidArchuleta.com; July 20 on iTunes; Thanks, Zoe & Kizzi!!!!]
3) When and if it will first hit the airwaves on Z100 (the way Crush was);
4) Any crumb of info about the single’s music video (okay, now I’m getting delusional);
5) If there will be other book signings besides Nevada;
6) Whether Ms. Beebee is right and Jive will announce a pre-album mini-tour (oh please let it be so!); and
7) Gee, why does my hair smell terrific?
p.s. Pics from today’s photoshoot … from Jive! (Go figure…)