Things I love about this video:

The song

The song

The song

(spoiler alert) The hopeful ending

The snazz outfit

The white sneaks (*yes, I’m that sha-la-la-la-low)

David dancing in the cotton candy clouds making him an actual angel as we already suspected

The song

The song

The candles reflected when he’s looking through the window… I just kept thinking, “all the souls who need some light” *sobs*

The song

Did I mention the perfect hair? (*see footnote above)

And last, but not least, the song

SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK???!!!!

p.s.

Another great interview: https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/03/22/archuleta/

Love this: “It’s not like I’m a drinker or partier. That’s not the way I was raised. I participate in my church, and when I did the new album, I asked all the songwriters if they minded that I said a prayer before I sang. But I’m not going to say that I’m innocent or naive. I’ve been in the entertainment industry for 11 years. I like to live honestly and be what I really am, and that’s a good boy with a twist.”

*OFFICIALLY DEADDDD*

And courtesy of the illustrious Tina:

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js .

This is awesome… both points of view! lol (scroll through to see Haley’s video)

AND THIS!!!!!

This entry was posted in Fan experience, Hysteria and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to .@DavidArchie’s Postcards in the Sky video is here and I am kvelling even though I am not sure what that means

1. Pepper says:

Loved the video, thought it was so suited for that incredible song! Really lovely and that scene
    where he is looking through the window….Yes. “all the souls who need some light” ❤
    Loved it all. Good for David…another wonderful video. ❤ ❤
    Great snippets from the shows, some great interviews, great fan experiences and great tour start for David. Looks like a fabulous time….and that video, not sure where I saw it now….maybe twitter….the mashup with "Shallow" and "I'm Ready"…..so good!
    "Good boy with a twist". 🙂 🙂 🙂

Really like what they did for this vid!!! The message is so clear….. love this song even more!
    Looks like his hand writing on the postcards!?
    Not a fan of the clouds tho…..
    Lol
    Can’t wait for your post about the NEW SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KARUMBA #%*#*€¥%#*%^

3. emmegirl14 says:

Love love the song, the suit, the dancing, the guy, the message 😍
    (iffy on the clouds too). But the rest more than makes up for it 😁

That screen shot of him looking out the window should be an album cover!

Now, about that new song…..
    YEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!!!!
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Everything about it!!!
    When can we get our hands on this baby!!

• GrammyJ says:

Ditto to all the comments above. Love the new music video, the new mashup of Shallow/I’m Ready, and the new song, Paralyzed! If Paralyzed is an indication of the songs on his next album we are in for a very big treat! I remember back in the day the debate as to whether David could write good songs or if he should just sing covers. Well, he is great with both – a wonderful songwriter and king of covers!

I remember that debate well, GrammyJ! With his innate musicality, I always scratched my head wondering how anyone could doubt his ability to write killer songs… and that he has!! You are so right, now he’s doing it all!!

The lovely and amazing Muldur be Periscoping tonight!

5. Poof says:

Really really like the new song. It seems he has taken another step forward, though I don’t even know how to describe it (Go for it TOfan!) It really showcases his voice and the crazy things he can do with it. It’s a powerful song,,, it kind of left me Paralyzed. Looking forward to hearing it without the screaming,,,,,, if that is likely to happen!

6. janey79 says:

i think tour is my favorite time of year.

7. Pepper says:

I didn’t realize David had performed a new song, wow,,,,it sounds so good! Yes this new music coming should be another amazing treat. Some great vids from tonight too, catching up late. He performed “A Little Goes Along way” too….always thought that would be great in concert! Seeing comments from fans that this is the best concert ever. Think we always say that but with all the little changes in his songs (fabulous), new song and other goodies it definitely sounds like an incredible concert tour.
    As for David’s songwriting, he absolutely has proved people wrong. I think he is a natural, has so much goodness within him to share and unleash, with all that creative power, which I think he did right from the beginning.
    Yes, tour always brings so much enjoyment! 🙂

MJsbigblog is Interviewing David tomorrow and is asking for questions (in the comments):

9. emmegirl14 says:

Just watched video of a more uptempo Invincible from Sellersville ❤️❤️❤️
    Would love for him to record this version!!

He just gets better every tour!

10. emmegirl14 says:

Still catching up on vids, fresh versions of oldies but goodies ALTNOY, Falling Stars, wow! ❤️