Anymore… David news coming? :)

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.29.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.29.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.29.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.30.52 AM.png

All I’m going to say is that it’s not my usual type of song but their voices blend really nicely together. 🙂

And, strangely, I find that when David comes in, it becomes a completely different song. Like the song itself morphs into something else… and I feel it on a deeper level. The power of The Archuleta. 🙂

Have you heard the song? Will you buy it? Thoughts?

This entry was posted in Fan experience. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Anymore… David news coming? :)

1. GrammyJ says:

Yes, of course I had to listen to “Anymore”! Take my fan card away if I didn’t. My opinion is like yours. It was an okay song until David started singing. He does elevate any song he sings! He is a fabulous duet partner. I confess that I listened to it on Spotify but will buy it to support the artists. I’m really looking forward to David’s Christmas album.

2. Pepper says:

I listened to the song on Spotify too. I think it’s a nice song, not at the top of my list but yes, their voices blend nicely together. David always sounds great and I think Madilyn has a really sweet voice. He does do a great job on duets, with anyone and I think they look really cute together in the photos. I believe I have purchased everything of a musical nature, that has been sold, that David has participated in so I’m sure I will buy this too Don’t mind supporting the artists either..

There’s something unguarded about this pic that I really like… also, scroll through this lovely lady’s insta posts for some amazing clips from Arlington and pics from the earlier Texas shows! 😍

View this post on Instagram

@davidarchie #soundcheck #davidarchuleta #greatmusic

A post shared by Tara C (@starstrucktlc) on

This is beautiful!!!

Slow responder here!!
    Gotta day “EAR WORM”
    Not a huge fan of sharing David’s voice with anyone but after listening to it a few times I CANNOT get it out of my head …… so there you go!

Latest IG…. happy David is happy!!!!

6. Pepper says:

That video of the figure skater and ‘The Prayer’ really is beautiful. Love the song, the voices and love figure skating.
    David’s little video today of his Spanish singing is just gorgeous. A Spanish album should be in the works too. 🙂