Okay, first David buries mention of his new song in the middle of a bunch of IG stories.
Then, he buries news again at the bottom of a novel-long IG post.
So, now he’s got me guessing how he will spill the “news” next:
1. Stuff a note into a glass bottle and toss into a Tennessee stream?
2. Ask Paulo Coelho to include a 23rd footnote in his next book?
3. Chalk it on a blackboard at the School for Wayward Waifs before his volunteer shift?
4. Get a cake decorator to ice it on Nathan Pacheco’s next birthday cake?
5. Ask Lupe and her sisters to perform an interpretive salsa dance that tells us all we need to know?
6. Recruit a volunteer for the hearing-impaired to sign the info on a deserted street corner?
7. Get the Nashville Predators’ mascot to shoot it out of a T-shirt cannon?
8. Slip it into the credits of David Cook’s next video?
9. Scribble it on a Post-it stuck to Amber’s cat before her next blog?
10. Spell it out in pepperoni on a giant pizza his next food tweet?
How about you guys? Any ideas??
Going to come somehow through his next hairdresser..they hear and see e v e r y t h i n g😮
there’s still next year sweetie….#DA2018
Yeah, that’s soon and next month in David time lol.
Good list TOfan, all possible ways to announce new music, LOL. roxfox and the hairdresser idea is pretty good too!
“Spell it out in pepperoni on a giant pizza his next food tweet?” Haha….a revealing food tweet does seem soooo David . Great laughs!
Whatever way and whenever it is revealed will be good news! (DA2017 for sure). 🙂
he’ll ask Kendra to tell Gina to get Kari to tell us 🙂
He could have a relative hack his Twitter and tell us the date.
The operative words that stand out to me here are –
Should, Shortly, Short time. We may get it in code “sometime soon”.🙃