#funfact @DavidArchie is the funnest of them all

funfact

How cute is Kari, flinching at the camera? That was David not too long ago. *sigh*

And wow, healthy appetite, dude, that looked like quite the spread. I guess it takes a lot of energy being amazing.

Excuse me while I grab my sunglasses… that smile is BLINDING! Is it not??
Bless the Periscoperrrrrssss!!!!!!

<blockquoteclass=”twitter-tweet” data-lang=”en”>

LIVE on #Periscope: tofwDavid https://t.co/4WQBDLxo4v

โ€” djhsail(@djhsail) September 10, 2016

. <blockquoteclass=”twitter-tweet” data-lang=”en”>

LIVE on #Periscope: @davidarchie Angel https://t.co/Q1kliPvtHO

โ€” Joanie S (@suttygal) September 10, 2016
<blockquoteclass=”twitter-tweet” data-lang=”en”>

LIVE on #Periscope: @Davidarchie singing BOTW https://t.co/FN2lSGmweW

โ€” Joanie S (@suttygal) September 10, 2016
(although I’m on my dad’s basement computer that’s circa 1982 and they’re coming through all choppy… I’LL TAKE IT! … actually, he’s probably wondering what I’m doing down here. Toodles!)

This entry was posted in Fan experience. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to #funfact @DavidArchie is the funnest of them all

1. Grammyj says:

I knew you would have to make a post with David’s Chinese food Instagram! Love his #funfact! We could certainly add a lot more #funfacts about David. And,yes, he is the funnest of them all. Plus That Voice….. Bring on the new music, David.

Love David’s little random instagrams whether about food or the most recent one I saw with ‘Toll booth Betty” again, ha. Love his humour in these little mini blogs.
    The periscoping was, once again so nice to see, thanks to fans. Was just watching an A Capella song by David and I am continually amazed at his natural abilities. No band or orchestra needed really when it comes to David…he is his own Orchestra.

I seriously cannot even handle this right now. The Betty saga is approaching Nandito Ako status… Dyinggggggg

Haha, “approaching the Nandito Ako status”. Don’t you just love how he becomes friends with almost everyone in his path.. He is one cool guy. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Oh the a capella song I mentioned was the hymn he sang “Come Come Ye Saints” at a Church gathering I believe for fellow volunteers in Louisiana. It is on Youtube, you have probably seen it. Just so beautifully sung.

5. oliveoil says:

Hi there Tofan and peppertara and Granny J !! Did you hear the southern accent?? Its getting really strong. I remember he said he picks up dialects really fast wherever he goes. I’d like to hear a Jersey accent haha !! Come out EAST David ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi oliveoil, yes i do notice some southern accent and since he has been in Nashville, “y’all” has become a regular part of his vocabulary! He certainly does pick up dialects easily and he definitely seems to master singing in other languages easily too. So good a that, add that to his many abilities. A Jersey accent? Why not, ha. If he spent some time in Canada I’m sure he would be using a few new phrases….eh?

7. oliveoil says:

And a few new songs ๐Ÿ™‚ Can’t wait !!!

8. oliveoil says:

Ha ha Tofan . Just love your hashtags !!!

Have not had a chance to watch any of the TOFW videos (thank youuuuuuu videographers!!!) except for these 2… WOW! just WOW! … True Colors is one of my absolute faves from BEGIN. Would love to hear it live someday:

and Christmas shows for lots of lucky peeps out West!!!

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js