@DavidArchie slays in Slovenia… & Serbia!

13221559_10153519662501497_3432022429730037980_n

13233066_10153519662346497_968334073772798344_n.jpg

13226743_10153519662706497_2912769077452348496_n13256498_10153519662726497_7546015404392166423_n13238942_10153519662801497_2827927583677824943_n13254098_10153519662846497_8351734692879956456_n.jpg13238942_10153519662311497_6632319577435919203_n13178523_10153519662826497_1472275682954100212_n

I love this lady’s expression… fangirl heaven, lol… and from the look on his face, she just proposed in Slovenian… have we not all been there, my friends? 🙂

13239167_10153519662746497_6100021434862692029_n

And we have this lovely guy to thank for the videos from the Opera House!

#David #archuleta #davidarchuleta #davidarchuletafanpage #archie #Archie

A post shared by Jernej Verbič (@jernejverbic) on

Great photos above from HERE.

1694093

1694095

1694094.jpg.

And this is what it was all about:

1694088

Paul Cardall and David Archuleta tour the Pediatric Children’s Hospital. (Photos: Tim Johnson, KSL)

1694089.jpg

1694091.jpg

David performing at a devotional for the Adriatic North Mission.

Six photos above from Desert News article HERE.

*************

DavidPianoDavidPiano2.

OperaHouse.

And I’d know those hands and that white hoodie track jacket thingie anywhere. 🙂

Just a little PadThai and Ramen in Ljubljana! Why not?!

A post shared by Kari Sellards (@karisellards) on

And remember drummer Ben? Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 8.13.02 PM

More rehearsing! With singing! I bet some of those classical musicians have never heard of David and must’ve thought, “Who the heck is this kid in the cap?” mwahaha … 20 hours of travelling would not be easy on his voice but he sounds… how you say? Glorious? (sorry, couldn’t resist 🙂 )

From Kendra’s IG:

Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 8.54.57 PM

From Paul Cardall’s FB:

13164276_10153515097301497_7280854259515662927_n

13177904_10153515097341497_913947238740188601_n.jpg
If this picture of David with the big umbrella doesn’t brighten your day, I don’t know what to tell you.

13230268_10153515097356497_2050436056780576293_n.jpg
Who else wishes they were sitting here right now?? (#rhetoricalQ)

13221541_10153515097401497_5015694892934095063_n
LOVING ALL THE UPDATES WE’RE GETTING! EVEN FROM THE MAN HIMSELF! (not gonna lie, I’m in shock and awe… and extremely grateful… especially since our dear Shelley isn’t going to be there for some strange reason 😉 )

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js
I CAN’T STOP LISTENING TO THIS SOMEBODY STOP MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Glorious snippet

The Prayer

Thank you, ShanelleArchie!!!! (& Kari, of course 🙂 )

Screen Shot 2016-05-14 at 8.36.47 PMScreen Shot 2016-05-14 at 8.36.57 PM.png

We had an amazing night in Ljubljana tonight! So glad we could do a show for the Slovenian Heart Foundation. Thanks to all who came!

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

“A child’s bongo played by @DavidArchie”???? I NEED TO SEE THIS!!!! … Plus, at first I thought David was holding a mug and just now realized IT’S THE BONGO! .

The lovely & amazing Tina put the 2 “I Can’t Help Falling in Love” clips together! Thank youuuuu!!!!

We were lucky enough to watch David Archuletta and Paul Cardall preform in Ljubljana tonight in a concert to benefit and bring awareness to the Heart Foundation of Slovenia. We got really lucky and snagged back stage passes to meet the artists however I learned something new about myself. I have crossed over….I have become "story-telling mom". You know the type…the mom that tells the whole story to person who they just met and who could care less about the story. Bystanders can see the listeners eyes glaze over with the look of "I could care less about your story lady" however "story-telling mom" is oblivious to such visual cues. That was me tonight as I told David Archuletta about how I loved watching him on American Idol and then continued to blab on and on about the details of Jackson watching and how he got so excited to see him preform and insisted we vote….every time. David was just as sweet and polite in person as he was when Simon would completely rip him apart and therefore seemed amused by my story however walking away I had this epiphany that I had joined the ranks of moms who think everyone loves a good story. I mean honestly….I know better! There is a time and a place for such storytelling like Instagram and Facebook so those who could really care less can give it a double-tap and move on and those who do care can sit and read your story in its entirety! I needed an intervention from the one person who would have dragged me away and slapped me until I came to my senses….I needed one of my sisters! #seriouslyneededanintervention #icouldntstopmyself #wherewasmyselfawareness

A post shared by Tammi Ringger (@tammiringger) on

Latest videoooooos!!!! (thank you, ShanelleArchie!!!!)

and THIS… fills my heart and breaks it at the same time….

Download mp3 HERE.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Fan experience. Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to @DavidArchie slays in Slovenia… & Serbia!

1. tawna21 says:

I would take a seat in the corner in the back just to be there, and hear that most amazing Voice in that beautiful opera house! #ohtheplacesyougo #davidarchuleta #thevoice

2. Anonymous says:

Loving all the updates too! Hope they keep coming. I have added going to Slovenia to my bucket list. What a beautiful place. The opera house is gorgeous.

I have friends from there and have seen pictures from their visits back home & always wanted to go, there are gorgeous beaches too. *sigh*

Show should be starting about now eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

KARI IS PERISCOPING!!!!!!

Glorious, The Prayer & Elvis so far!!!!

All here:

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

CANNOT HANDLE HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS IS!!!!!!

4. Grammyj says:

Everyone run to Kari’s periscope! David is slaying in Slovenia! “I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You” is a little slice of heaven, but it is only a partial. I want to hear it all. We know David can act, but it sure sounds like his is in love when he singing that song.

Here it is on video… 1 minute, 44 seconds of pure heaven… thank you, ShanelleArchie!!! ❤

The Prayer… *warning* David sounds amazing (‘natch), the girl? Not so much….

This is wonderful, beautiful updates! The Elvis cover….talk about a beautiful teaser (well more than a teaser} but boy, would love to hear the whole song. How sweet, tender and lovely is that? I never say never about David, he is always full of sweet surprises. Glad he is having such a great time and what a beautiful part of the world to be in for these events. Kari is pretty wonderful for sharing with the fans too.
    David sounds fabulous and the Prayer, just beautiful…..gotta be tough to keep up with the “Master” in that duet!
    So, so nice…..he sang one of my fave Elvis songs. 🙂

8. Grammyj says:

Go to FOD where new videos have surfaced of the Elvis cover, Crush, and Imagine! Superb! David has outdone himself.

thx. GrammyJ, I am glued to ShannelleArchie’s youTube account, she’s my HERO right now, LOL… added all her videos to the end of the post…. I need to see David on those bongos!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

And cool to see him do Crush on a grand piano… & love the fangirl in the front row video-ing the whole thing! … “Slovenian Shelley” 🙂

David finally has his own Periscope channel! => https://www.periscope.tv/davidarchie

10. accord15 says:

Thank you, my kindred spirit(s) from another country. I had not had time to see all this. What even! Love me tender? Be still my heart! He KILLS love songs. (Well, everything really. Lol) #embracethelovesongsdavid #wishfulthinking #can’thelpit #sorrynotsorry

11. accord15 says:

Claudia above lol

Good heavens! I am out of superlatives. David singing Elvis and a love song is a treasure beyond belief.

My older sister had the 45 of “Can’t Help Falling in Love” when it first came out and she played it til it wore out, lol. Also that record prompted her and my brother to learn to play guitars and that was one of the songs they performed routinely, my brother singing. Sweet memories.

David and Croatia and the musicians and venue is nothing short of pure gorgeousness. How’d I get to be so lucky to hear and see his soul stirring and inspirational artistry?!? 😃

Thanks to all who took the time to share with we fans that couldn’t be there. Always a true labor of love to make the effort to share with those who can’t attend. Bravo!

13. missbianca says:

The ghost of slayed Bianca returns to say, “Gahhhhhhh!”

14. Grammyj says:

I absolutely love the vivid blue of David’s suit coat. Of course he looks good in every color but that blue is something else. I think David, Kendra, and Kari need to travel the world and bring us along through Instagram, periscope and you-tube. I’ve enjoyed learning a bit about Slovenia through them.

you’re right about that “true blue,” Grammyj 🙂

And I added a bunch more other great photos near the top of the post… too much great stuff to keep up with, can’t handle this, it’s been too long! lol

• Grammyj says:

Thanks for posting all the goodies. Yep, this is like old times. I’m hoping for more trips like this in the future. Thanks to Instagram, Facebook and you-tube we got a lot of the trip!

GAHHHHHHH … his voice… no words anymore…

Nice article on the event David’s participating in this Friday:

Sending graduating students into the real world with the help of a spiritual ceremony featuring celebrity David Archuleta is the mission for the Chapman Baccalaureate Interfaith Service.

David Archuleta, American Idols 7th runner up, will perform and speak about his experience as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, at Chapman University’s Baccalaureate Interfaith Service during the weekend of commencement, May 20-21.

“We are hearing a lot of excitement,” said Gail Stearns, dean of the Wallace All Faiths Chapel. “People want to come and tickets are going really fast so people seem really excited about having him.”

… As Chapman is an interfaith campus, the service will be about the students following their own journeys, whether they’re religious or not, Stearns said…. Valarie Kaur, a member of the Sikh religion and an inspirational social justice speaker, will join Archuleta onstage, Stearns said … “I think what I’m really excited about is we have these two people, David Archuleta and Valarie Kaur, both of whom are both really inspirational people because they come from a very deep place within themselves and consider their work really a service,”

17. roxfox says:

SO MUCH GOOD from this trip! Pleasantly surprised so much was shared! Completely loving the blue coat, killing us softly with Can’t Help Falling in Love, Kendra’s flirt-to-convert 😅, all those smiling missionaries, etc. etc. And for a great cause. .so much happy 💟

18. Tina says:

All in all, this might be the purdiest post I ever did see (and hear!) 😉 ❤

No, wait… this is my favourite:

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

🙂 🙂 🙂

Wow, what a jammed packed post! Must say, I love the true blue Jacket too (and the true blue singer wearing it). David seems to be in his element and is in stellar form and voice.
    What a beautiful rendition….”He Lives In You’. Just so powerful and gorgeous, no matter your faith.
    Grateful to those who shared and thanks for all the updateds TOfan. Yes, must be hard to keep up, ha. So much good stuff!

This news article looks more like a fan blog, lol … even has a video I hadn’t seen! This one *tissue alert*:

Thanks, Taterzen, for the heads up! <333

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

Can anyone tell me what “Attract what you expect” means? #seriousQ

• missbianca says:

#goodQ. Suspect it means act (eg modestly) so you attract those you wish to. But “Unknown” did put it strangely.

hmm, interesting, sort of “expect the best and you’ll attract the best” … but the wording has it the other way around, which doesn’t make sense to me because you don’t “attract” at will. Def. a brain teaser… and my brain needs teasing right about now. 🙂

I really like the quote. To me “attract what you expect” means that you focus on the positive and good things that you want around you and in your life and affirm that you will attract those things to yourself, knowing completely that it is your right to expect goodness around you (all in sincerity and gratitude of course). At least that is my way of thinking. A nice quote to ponder for sure.
    🙂