What is your @DavidArchie breaking point?

2Davids

Click 4 source.

Lots of chatter, speculation and wild theories about whether or not David will appear in the American Idol finale episodes this week.

I’m hoping he rappels down from the ceiling in white wings for a killer rendition of Angels at the piano, but that’s probably just me.

Some fans are so vexed at the thought that he refused (which we don’t know he did) AI’s invite (which we don’t know they sent), that they are ready to flee the fandom. Everyone has their breaking point, I guess. What’s yours?

p.s.
*Finale Spoiler* Phillip Phillips will be part of a “White Guys With Guitars” winner tribute to David Bowie…. Plus, interesting comments… some peeps already getting their knickers in a twist about the possibility that they won’t acknowledge Michael Johns’ passing… PEOPLE, CHILL! THE SHOW HASN’T ACTUALLY AIRED YET! … and lots excited at the possibility of seeing our David:

American Idol Series Finale Spoilers: Phillip Phillips Will Perform

This entry was posted in Utter nonsense. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to What is your @DavidArchie breaking point?

1. Mary Dee says:

Wait!! A very personalized copyright infringement email does not count as a restraining order, right? ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Karen says:

Hmm, I’m surprise people are still hoping for things instead of just taking it as it comes! Have we really learned nothing in all these years? AI has done all it can for David. Whether or not he appears it won’t affect David’s life one way or the other. I’d love to see him but I don’t blame him if he doesn’t want to ‘go back’ to that place. I’ll take it as it comes and try to enjoy David as he is. And, of course, I love you guys as always. Thanks for everything! โค

3. Abrra says:

I found the poll choices “entertaining” on the whole. I doubt there is anything that would force me to turn in my fan card. BUT, my choice is “If he includes a duet with Shaycarl on his EP.” I just don’t get why David would want to spend any time with this guy. Same goes for the rubber faced “comedian” who went to the middle east with David. 2 scary people in my book.
    I don’t even connect David to AI these days. He isn’t that young teen anymore and AI is limping to the finish line this week.

Abrra

I’m with ya on the two scary dudes, Abs… and I’ll add a third, Constantine, who somehow makes it onto every “best of” Idol list and even got to perform live on the show this year. Do. Not. Get. It.

4. lynnella says:

I always felt like David was patronized by AI and some of the Idol alum. He’s now a grown man and not that cute kid anymore, although still very handsome. I would think it would be like going to a class reunion and having to face your bullies all over again. I’ve been through that a few times and the last time I said, no more. If David was invited and refused, I wouldn’t blame him a bit. The last time he was on, you could tell how nervous and uncomfortable it made him. I wouldn’t want to go through that again and I wouldn’t want David to have to, if that’s the case. Of course, it’s all speculation, since we don’t know anything. I think we’re just talking to hear ourselves talk (lol).

Yes, he is in my will. Lol.

I don’t care from a make it or beak it perspective what he does, Idol, no Idol…I wish he would join them to close out the show and for my own self serving reasons….but, ya know, dad-gum-it, he always makes his own choices and never checks with me about my preferences….lolololol. Like I thought that was a possibility even, haha haha. Pscho Kizzi FTW. ๐Ÿ˜

Truly, I’ve enjoyed Idol this season. I’ve gotten past Season 7. If David chose not to accept his invitation (cuz he got one for sure) then he has moved on to where he wishes to be at this moment in time. He is, after all, a great believer in listening to his inner voice.

As always, Go David! And Go Snowangelzz!

• Grammyj says:

My thoughts as well! I have been surprised at comments I’ve read on other sites how angry some fans are that he might not be going. I know I am an over-invested fan, but I certainly don’t think it’s a slap in my face as a fan if David fails to go to the Idol finale. I just take whatever David provides now and enjoy the ride. It’s been interesting watching the shy boy with the fabulous voice find his way in the difficult music business. He appears to be happy where he is now and continues to sing.

• Kizzi says:

Amen. I am in agreement with all that you say. He makes his choices and he seems happy. What more could one want!?!

Haha, well not sure if I have a breaking point when it comes to David and his music (of course a restraining order may make it difficult, lol). As long as he keeps singing and sharing music, I’m on board. There just isn’t anyone with that unique voice that he has, honestly. He’s in a David league all his own I’m afraid,
    As for A.I. I’m okay either way, if he does surprise us and make an appearance, great! Would love it of course but if he chose not too then I’m okay with that too. His decision in the end.
    Your poll had me chuckling….a lot!
    and yes…..everyone should just relax, the finale hasn’t aired yet. ๐Ÿ™‚

Billboard looks back at the “Best Idol Auditions”:

They included David’s (‘natch), saying, “Archie made it all the way to runner-up. and continues to make great music. Check out “The Prayer” , which was released for Christmas last December.”

Well, knock me over with a feather.

Love this blog/recap of going to the Queen’s Creek concert:

I spam therefore I am. ๐Ÿ™‚

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

10. Anonymous says:

โ€œIf โ€˜American Idolโ€™ doesnโ€™t want to acknowledge what Iโ€™ve been able to do without their helpโ€ฆif they canโ€™t even acknowledge the success that Iโ€™ve had and what Iโ€™ve been able to do, how am I going to get Nashville to acknowledge that and get past that stigma?โ€

Interestingly, these aren’t David’s words but Josh Gracin’s from Season TWO.

“There are a few other notable omissions out there from the announced performers. David Archuleta is one of the biggest ones for us, given how big a sensation he was during season 7 and in the months that followed it.”

Rest of article:

11. missbianca says:

Well, a restraining order or a Trump endorsement would do it for me. I like Constantine better than I like Trump and “smarmy” is the nicest word I can think of for that over-hyped pile of … where was I?

I doubt that I will ever have a break with David’s music. I especially listen to him at Christmastime. But … I could easily have a break from traveling to concerts and that would be because of the fans. Oh, not all fans. Just the ones that don’t understand that my opinions reflect ME not D’Arch. I wish him well and hereby acknowledge forever that he is responsible for his own choices without the need to listen to anyone, let alone fans, least of all me. My feelings are MY feelings. They’re about my past, my present, my perceived future. Not David’s. Do not tell me how to feel unless you’ve spent the time to listen to all the reasons I feel that way.

So if I say I hope that David is on the Idol finale, realise that is in no small part because I’ve never seen David on my huge flat-screened TV, rather than the 22″ diagonal tube-type I had during Season 7.

12. Abrra says:

Well, after seeing the smile on David’s face backstage at AI, I changed my mind. He convinced me he is happy to be included and I can’t wait to see what part he will play in the next few days.

Abrra

FAINT! YIPPEE! Talk about a Yin and Yang reaction,
    LOL

OMG, OMG, OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถโ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—

YIPPEE