I got my haircut the other day at Joe's Barbershop in Orange County. The first time in a long time since I've been at a barbershop. The guy cutting my hair was Richard. Originally from New Jersey but most of his life in California, He's been cutting hair at the same shop for 30+ years, cutting hair a lot longer and has been married for 50 years. He asked what I do so I sang a song for him, his son Rich who works at the chair right next to him, and the client that was after me. My friend snapped a photo so I thought I'd share it today. #haircut #barber #barbershop #orangecounty #joesbarbershop
● What is David doing in California?
● How did he finally figure out the perfect sock length & shoe choice for shorts?
● Is the guy in the chair asleep or in an ArchuTrance?
● Was simply handing over a business card not an option?
● Were these people living under rocks not recognizing dat face?
● Is all that hair on the floor David’s?
● Think Richard now has it in a locket?
● What did David sing? Numb? And then handed them all non-disclosure agreements to sign?
● So all I have to do is open a barber shop and take a few years training to hear David sing?
● Will fans start to freak out that David’s only going to do barbershop gigs now?
● Or that he’s getting a hair cut for his wedding??!!!
● Or that he has a band-aid on his hand and OMG GET HIM A DOCTOR, STAT!!!!
● How mad will “Joe” be that he missed the private concert?
● Do you think we can get “David Archuleta Solos At Joe’s Barbershop For Client, Barber Rich and Barber Richard Who’s Originally From New Jersey But Most Of His Life In California” trending?
● Did he bring in his cap collection to make sure the cut suited each one?
● Can there be a special Grammy for musician hashtags? #barber #barbershop #joesbarbershop
And last but certainly not least….
● Could his friend have not taken videooooooooo????
Richard’s handiwork? 😉
🙂 🙂 🙂
@mdoolittle haha, that’s very nice of you Melinda! I was just thinking of your My Funny Valentine last week. 👍🏼👍🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
— David Archuleta (@DavidArchie) February 27, 2016
@DavidArchie ❤️ Miss you!!!!
— Melinda Doolittle (@mdoolittle) February 27, 2016
@DavidArchie Absolutely, brotha. I meant every word. Thank you for the compliment, my dude! Blessings!
— Trent.Harmon.Music (@TrentWHarmon) February 27, 2016
*DYYYYINGGGGG* that he & Amber look like they have their own booth at ComicCon, hahaha… if his own merch table was that organized, he’d make MILLIONS! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Who else wants to see a close-up of that “Junior Pokemon Master” pic behind him? LOL
It's been 20 years since @Pokemon began. In our family I'm more old school but if you don't know me by now I have no shame to say how much I've loved it. Happy 20 years Pokemon! And also thanks to those of you family, friends, and fans who've sent us Pokemon stuff throughout the years! You can't see it well but behind me in the left is a picture when I was 10 and I wanted to be a Pokemon master!! 😜 Also a shout out to my brother and my little niece who both had their birthday yesterday!! #Pokemon #Pokemon20 #pokemonmaster #birthday #happybirthday
David replied to someone on IG!!!!! And said to check back for NEW MUUUUUSIIIIC!!!!!
Has this ever happened before??? Did the Pokemon Birthday euphoria overcome him??