DA-VID! DA-VID! DA-VID! DA-VID!

aslkdfjalkfdjaskdfjasdkfjaskdjflaskdjflaksdjflaksdjfasdkjflakfjafkj
I literally just jumped on IG and this was the first thing that popped up on my feed. I almost dropped my precious iPod!

And pretty cool to watch the comments FLY in and almost 2,000 likes in less than half an hour.

And what does he mean “to get warmed up” … warmed up for what?!?!?!

HE’S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh sweet peaches, I need to calm down.

On a scale of 1 to AI7 finale night, how excited are you guys???!!!!

p.s.
I’m liking the way this picture makes him look like a super-serious convict… not the scary kind but the unjustly accused kind… the kind who spends every moment behind that chain-link fence studying to improve his lot in life… he is ALL CAPS DAVID ARCHULETA and he is BACK and taking NAMES … watch out, this furrowed brow means BUSINESS! (I am possibly getting carried away here.)

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Fan experience. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to DA-VID! DA-VID! DA-VID! DA-VID!

1. Jane says:

I so excited. Ready for my trip to Idaho Falls then Layton. It’s going to be a David Archuleta weekend.

can’t see the pic 😦

3. lynnella says:

Getting excited for videos. I hope they let people take them. I can’t possibly make it to any of these shows, so that’s my only hope. Starting to get butterflies for no reason at all. Maybe I have Archuflu.

4. Anonymous says:

I LOVE how he said these few shows are a warm-up !!! He is looking very handsome and intense.Go David !!!!

5. amb4da says:

“On a scale of 1 to AI7 finale night, how excited are you guys???!!!!”
    lolol…well that night I remember I was breathless, heart pounding (yea, like a nutjob.)
    Tonight after all these years, waiting, wondering, hoping, reminiscing, analyzing, waiting some more, playing old songs over and over and over…I’ve mellowed & matured. Hahaa. right.
    that said…rpq8wuerpqj;rfoiprufj;lkafjqaurf;aknf;oiqurfj;aknf;adjf;aknf!!!!!!
    When I actually have tix to a show…now that will be a whole other thing. (I’m just gettin’ warmed up too.) But this tonight is great to see! 🙂
    #Warmedup……?!! ohyea. ohyea. THAT sounds good to me. (as if)he needs to warm up.

Isn’t this great? Love that David is ‘promoting’…..and “getting warmed up” with these shows? Yes, he’s back. Why can’t some people learn that good things really do come to those who wait? Ha.
    Never doubted but sure is nice to see the pic and the tweet from David. Hope he has a terrific time doing these shows, just like riding a bike, ya know. I know the fortunate fans attending will have a fabulous time! Yes, I can only hope for videos too (or something) from these shows.
    I’m very happy for David and glad that he is moving at his own pace, doing things his way. Can only reflect in his wonderful music and concerts. Things are rolling and who knows what lies up ahead. 🙂

7. Tina says:

Deb. Your postscript is MAGICAL. I’m want to make a movie out of it. A srs bns movie.

“I’m liking the way this picture makes him look like a super-serious convict… not the scary kind but the unjustly accused kind… the kind who spends every moment behind that chain-link fence studying to improve his lot in life… he is ALL CAPS DAVID ARCHULETA and he is BACK and taking NAMES … watch out, this furrowed brow means BUSINESS!”

GET THEE TO TUMBLR SO I CAN REBLOG. *wipes tears*

(p.s. hours later and i’m still flailing over that IG)

8. missbianca says:

**comment only audible by dogs**

Actually not as excited as I’ve been in the past since so many of my Archubuddies aren’t going to get to Idahe Falls. But totally happy to see this promo!

9. TaterZen says:

Is “beyond excited!!!” an acceptable answer?

Late to the party but had to add my personal celebratory EEP! The man himself does a promo and the anticipation quotient goes up several notches. Also appreciating your ever-clever and oh-so-apt description of David’s quasi-thuggery in that picture. PERFECT–both your description and David’s mug shot.

Well, there were some clues… 🙂

• TaterZen says:

Bwah! Forgot about that, also perfectly funny. Add in those frequent appearances by Colorado’s Judge David Archuleta and we practically run the gamut. 😀

A judge AND an inmate… he’s nothing if not versatile! LOLOL

oh, and for anyone following the exploits of Ben Rector’s contest for a private living room concert, they had the concert last night in the winner’s backyard (the ones who did the amazing fan-made video) and it was live streamed but you can still watch it here… ’twas soooo good and such a great idea *cough*David*cough*:

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

• grammyj says:

Thanks for also posting about Ben Rector. That backyard concert was fabulous. My husband is a videographer and my front yard would be perfect for a David acoustic concert. He could bring along Kendra. Yes, he must have that same contest and the winner needs to be me lol. All who post here would be invited to come. Wouldn’t we all be in heaven?!

I agree, GrammyJ, you totally need to win and we all need to be there! I’ll bring the twinkly lights! 😎

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

All my raving about Ben Rector’s new album? well, scrolling through Ms. Miller’s IG… okay, creeping, I was creeping … I found this, about my favourite song on the album… so, ya, she clearly has great taste in music! 🙂

14. Anonymous says:

backstage at the Pentatonix/Kelly Clarkson show with Doug the Pug!

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

I AM OVER THE MOON EXCITED!!!

About time he did some self promo, just saying… I love the pic and your description TOfan!!! He actually looks his age! yay!! And a wee bit scary!!!
    Bring it on Mr Archuleta!