Yesterday’s episode of Nandito Ako was full of intense emotion … on Josh’s face alone … if you wondered what was going through his mind during the Mando scene, I happen to have a transcript (not really):
So who is this punk? He doesn't even use FIX products....
Wait, no fair, you're taller than me!
Anya, how could you? What about all the moments we shared on The Love Bus??? The looks? The hoodie-caressing? The almost-hand-holding??
What if I put my sunglasses on and took them off a bunch more times??
Back off, dude, I could snap you like a twig -- I do P90X!
You're seriously leaving with HIM?? He totally looks lamPAAA!
I challenge you to a duel! Wii pistols at dawn!!!
But Anya, I tweaked your nose ... that's like third-base where I come from....
I'm watching you, dude. Touch her cheeks and you're TOAST!
This is NOT over. Right, sis? I mean, Holly.
Full scene here.
And then there’s this face….
…..raise your hand if you screamed one of the following at the screen:
– That look, I can’t take it! (sobs)
– Whatever you want, it’s yours, just STOPPPPP!!!!
– Take my phone, my pets, the food off my table!
– Here’s my debit card, go crazyyyyyy!!!!! Just stop with that LOOOK!
– Okay, I admit it, I HAVE NEVER READ THE ALCHEMISTTTTT!!!!!!