Tour-re-lu-re-louuuuuuuuur!!!!! Part deux

Source: tumblr/fiaarchie

This is my favourite part of any tour. Yes, yes, yes, I know it hasn’t started yet. That’s my whole point!

It’s like an Archu-Advent Calendar… except instead of chocolates every day we get closer and closer to the tour itself with snippets of news and other eventsΒ  and interviews, oh my.

Even the lead up to the Asia Tour, which I had no hope in heck of going too, was sooooo exciting. The shows themselves are just the icing on a multi-layer cake of amazingness for me.

How about you guys?

I’m curious which shows people are going to (or would go to if they could), so please take both polls (forgive me, one is for Canucks only … if we can’t have shows, at least we can have polls, I say, I say!):

This entry was posted in Fan experience, Utter nonsense and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Tour-re-lu-re-louuuuuuuuur!!!!! Part deux

LOL to Guelph, On πŸ™‚ I would sooooo be there if David was there. Oh and Hogwarts too!

I am very excited about Verona. I’m pretty sure that’s the closest he’s ever come to me before, even Toronto would be farther away! I like to pretend he chose to have a tour date up there on purpose to be close to the border for us, probs not true at all but I like to pretend it! πŸ˜€

2. tawna21 says:

Oh TOfan, Utah would so love to see all of the Canucks back. You friends have put a lot of sky miles behind you this year, but how fun it would be to have you here in December! I also wish for all of you that he could do shows across the border, or even UP along the border in the northern states of the US. Love you all.

Tawna

thanks, tawna! I remember when David was still on A.I., I commented somewhere (jokingly) that he should get a commission from the Utah Tourist Board … little did I know I’d be one of the people making the trek there the very next year! πŸ˜†

3. silverfox says:

TOfan,

Which show/shows are YOU going to?

Believe it or not, I’m still holding out for a show closer to me. There must be a show in the states between PA & ID, right? Chicago would be great or St Louis, and better yet..NASHVILLE! Not even thinking of the possibility of MY city. That would be more than I could ever imagine so I won’t even try. My heart can’t take such thoughts. πŸ™‚

I went to three CFTH shows but I was younger then and braver. πŸ˜†

4. silverfox says:

Hogwarts!!! ME TOO!!! πŸ˜€

Can’t make Guelph..no passport! :((

πŸ˜†

Bah hah TOfan……hmmmmm, not sure but I think Guelph would WFM!!!!!!
    What about a tour stop in Narnia??
    SF, it seems quite possible to me that the shows yet to be announced would be in the middle somewhere, but I would love to see you at a show especially Guelph!!! (((((hugs)))) I know there are alot of fans who are disappointed 😦

6. canarchaudry says:

I love polls!!..I thought I need to come out of my cocoon and vote lol…I would definitely pick Guelph, On !!:)…it would be nice to go to most of the his shows, will never get tired of hearing him sing:)…If you don’t mind, may I ask which show are you and other Canucks are going to?? It looks like most venues are in the east and westcoast…I wonder if there will be some shows opening up in the midwest ^_^?

Anyway,Let’s hope David will come by and see the polls….and maybe…just maybe…he will NOTICE us πŸ™‚

audry!!! *waves* lots of Canucks are going to Verona (short drive due south of Kingston)… are you? *hopes*

• canarchaudry says:

Oh cool, Deb!!!..I am actually thinking of Verona since nothing is showing up in the midwest :)…still trying to arrange stuff at work, flight and hotel,hope to get that done soon….I would love to meet you and the rest of the Canucks !!:)

Lol…Guelph, On….yes and Hogwarts! Of course if it were my poll creation I would have to add Vancouver, BC (or Victoria) and be a little selfish. I was really hoping that there would be a show in Washington state (wishful thinking) but doesn’t look like it. Not certain if I will be able to attend a concert on this tour at all, sad. So happy though for all the fans able to get to one of David’s shows!! Yes, there are a lot of fans out there who cannot attend because of the locations and are very disappointed……I feel for them…….maybe next time though.
    If I were to fly somewhere to see a concert it would have to be California (although my friends and family would think I’d lost it in my old age, lol). Probably won’t happen though. Well, David and his team must know just how much he is loved, appreciated and in demand. πŸ™‚
    Congrats to everyone who can attend a concert!
    Gotta love that twit pic David sent, haha.

Just tell them you’re going to follow the sun to California (D. does glow, it’s a proven fact πŸ™‚ ) … I say go for it, peppertara! When I see people I work with travelling way farther just to watch their favourite hockey or baseball team, I think they’ve lost it, lol, but no one bats an eye. Funny, huh.

Some very good points TOfan and yes, D is definitely a bright ray of sunshine! My thinking cap is on again, lol. On the OS is says ‘more dates to be announced’. Wonder if that is true or if that is left over from a previous post. Can’t imagine too many more being squeezed in that tight schedule though. Maybe as some have suggested, somewhere in the midwest. Anyway, will have to see. πŸ™‚

hahaha….Hogwarts and Guelph….if only. Guelph FTW.

SF – I’ll see you at Hogwarts…meet you at the far Tower…gotta find Platform 9 3/4 now. πŸ˜€

Hogwarts venue:

“utter nonsense” πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

10. cowboys4 says:

Canarchaudry and anyone else thinking about Verona- I bought 2 sets of 2 tix but I’m only using one set. I need to sell my other two tickets (at first I typed “I need to sell my mother” haha!) and I’m willing to sell them for 50 each. (They are 65 dollar tickets) The seats are in the orchestra section, table 1. They a pretty close to the stage but over to the right side. If anyone is interested in them, my twitter is @cowboys4 or you can email me at debbieurkidinme@yahoo.com. I cannot wait for the show- I’m dragging hubby with me who has never seen David live. Should be interesting. πŸ˜‰

• canarchaudry says:

Hi cowboys4!….thanks for thinking of me haha…I am actually looking into that when I saw that you got tickets to sell…I just e-mailed you few minutes ago:)..stoked to meet all of David’s Canadian fans:))

11. Freo says:

Not sure how much longer I should out for a Midwest show. If they are driving by bus, there’s possible places along I-70 and I-80, but I don’t want to miss out on an existing show by waiting too long.

LOL that the survey says most Cdns are heading to Verona… and Guelph! LOL.

Reminder:
    The little Jonah episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition is on tonight (Sunday)!

And acc. to their FB page (via @Fanscene, thanks!):
    Cameron Jackson: If you live in Utah, don’t forget to tune in an hour early for the 1 hour special at 6pm featuring extended interviews with the Gomez Family, RSL Soccer Players Kyle Beckerman & Chris Wingert, David Archuleta, and others that helped make the build happen!

Check local listings!

…also MUST READ AZ recap from @Muldur at FOD *sniff*

Here’s the interview that appeared before EMHE in Utah, with David & Jonah (thanks, pattycake04!!!):
    Part 1

Part 2

• Kizzi says:

That interview is full of all kinds of good. I especially “heard” the references to Jonah’s spirit. Very touching.

P.S. Who did those albums?

aaaawwww……Cool how impressed Jonah’s mom is with the fans>>> and David with Jonah!!!!
    Did anyone watch the show??? I missed it 😦

I saw the show & learned a lot about what Jonah has to go through & how at risk he is if he doesn’t find a bone marrow donor … what an amazing kid. They didn’t mention David on the main program, so it’s so great that they included this pre-show special in Utah … LOL at David’s face when Jonah’s mom pulls out the “doll” of him! bahahaha

15. janey says:

Hey guys! If you need to be gifted a VIP for Santa Rosa or Irving, be sure to check out the recent posts on Archuleta FanScene and FOD πŸ™‚

16. Heidijoy says:

Kizzi, Not sure of the fan that made those books, but not long ago, she was saying on FOD she has some left. I think something was on Fan Scene too. Maybe a note to FOD administrator would help if you are interested. She sells them and I think even donates a percentage to charity.

17. janey says:

Kizzi, her name is amy…you can email her for info: amynorfleet14@yahoo.com

Ref – I think you can watch the episode here (this is the link that works in Canada) http://video.citytv.com/video/detail/1195903093001.000000/gomez-family/

I missed it too but am planning on watching like now.

• abanana77 says:

k you actually HAVE to watch it. I am like 15 minutes in and have teared up like 3 times.

thanks for the link Abanana!!! Watching now!!!1

^^^ Very worth watching…..Reallly brought alot of awareness to Jonah’s plight, prays he finds a match πŸ™‚

New post/thread!