as;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;

Vodpod videos no longer available.

as;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjsk jgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjs aghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghh as;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajgf jskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkg haghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajgha;as;sldkfjskjgkhjgg haas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghasldkfj skjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldgkhjg skjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldgkhjgh aghajgha;as;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghajgk hjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghagaas;sldkfjska;skfjkdjfkdjk jgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjgkhjghag hajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghajghaas;s ldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sld

oh, and one more thing …

haghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjajgh aas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajgsldkfj

P.S. I am legally changing my name to Kayla N. Jenna.

This entry was posted in Fan experience and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to as;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;

1. Joner says:

I concur.

2. Archugeezer says:

Hey, I was just going to say that!

3. djafan says:

Came for air from the soulful David vortex to say this.

alksdfuoisajtorkjtngosdfhbvoiuahrtoewyfutojhrohyofh5urghiuvetoiaruagnoueht1hniahretgiagviuhaierhgvuisfiarengovnwojrtnforehgfeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going back in!

4. djafan says:

In my spazzing I left out up 🙂

5. beebee says:

Your forgot )**%#(&))_^ #%%^ (&*(*& &$^$&*freakin*@’adorbsLaff*@&^*( *squh-weee* ^^*guhRoovilicious* %^*# (&))_^ #%*real*deal*% $^$&&^*( &))_^ # &^*helllllpl*meeee*( ^ *%#(&) *&^*&)0 *thud*

6. River says:

Holy Moly Batman, this is just too cute, I want to be 10 and have David pay attention to me.

I’m impressed! You guys took the words right out of my mouth!

I. I mean. What? Even when. Then the. And the. Out of. All any. Over to. But. How.

Ya.

8. YJfanofdavid says:

Tofan, When words failed the rest of us, we can always count on you to articulate the amazingness of the Archuleta. You said it all! 🙂

LOL, YJ, love this interview with Priscilla Renea, “He loves to sing, that’s his thing”:

And have we seen this Backstage Q102 interview before?

Here’s an mp3 of David’s on-the-spot song, courtesy of Snarkies’ lovely Jemimah:
    Download HERE

Listening to the clip, I just realized that David’s never sung a “name” song … you know, like “Maria” or “Roxanne” … watch out world, when he does… I think “Snowangelzz” has a musical ring to it… 🙂 🙂

Haha….Oh my heck…..I think I was spurting out the same ;4jk9-./1iu.p/-kw2745cblo..words that you were TOfan. He is simply indescribable and wonderful. From now on I think that David should answer his questions in song. Best random singer/on the spot songwriter/responder/adorable sound maker out there.
    The only time I think he sang a song with a girl’s name in it was on Idol with “Sweet Caroline” and I’m sure every young Caroline out there (or old Caroline for that matter) was spazzing out a little.
    🙂

Oh.My.Heck.

I just saw this on snarkies and was totally flipping out because of the unbelievable amounts of amazing and adorable all rolled up into one. Seriously.

So I came over here to see if anyone had commented on it and I see this beautifully phrased post expressing my exact feelings! <33333

How does he even just break out into beautiful song like that? How even??

Also I think I analysed the “button mash” spazzing, but “sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;” is totally copied and pasted over and over. Hahahahaha unless you just have repetative button mashing techniques, TOfan. 😉

Obviously I am putting off going to bed. Can you tell?

oh geez, what are you, like, Agent Abanana Code Cracker???? … yes, you have successfully deciphered my spazzfest LOL

I just watched it again and LOL’d at him laughing so hard you can hear him kick the desk, bahahahaha

Hahaha I did not even notice the kicking desk! Adorable.

As much as the spontaneous singing is totally blowing my mind, I still also LOVE his little giggles throughout. And how he’s actually taking these kids seriously, like they were right there in front of him. Little things like that make such a difference and he still manages to surprise me with his kindness, generosity and humility in almost everything he does. As cheesy as this sounds, he shows me it is possible to be all those things and makes me want to try my hardest to do the same. <33333

• emmegirl says:

Really like what you said and how you said it! 🙂

He really takes things to heart; and as you said he really listens to them. He is in that moment of receiving and enjoying and appreciating and not just hurrying through some trivial fan video.

What a wonderful reminder for me today.

15. bebereader says:

I cannot watch this video without smiling! 😀

I’ve been a fan of music forever but have never seen anything like this! This is an artist who is so in tune with his fans; from connecting with the audience when he sings to tweeting to giving high fives to a line of waiting fans to staying up until all hours reading AND responding to fan mail to wearing gifts fans give him to epic vlogs and phone messages…and now this–answering questions from fans on video, including an impromptu song! This guy is too much! What a privilege to be his fan!

Umm TOfan…there’s a typo in your article. haha

16. betsy says:

TOfan.

Keysmash FTW!

The Uh Oh. (pretty sure he’s heard a few doozies!)The can I ?can I? can I? The genuine laugh. The desk kick heard round the world. The dark chocolate singing that is driving out every other sound that I heard in the past 24 hours.
    ♪ you make life beautiful, so stay the way you are ♪

17. betsy says:

In addition, HOW DOES HE PULL OUT A SONG THAT CAME OUT WHEN HE WAS 1? IT IS ALL THERE IN THAT WONDERFUL MUSICAL BRAIN OMG. HE DIDN’T HAVE TO SEARCH FOR IT HE JUST HAD IT THERE.
    Please excuse my late night screaming. I worked late and missed it earlier. But it appears I am making up for it and am now on listen #12.
    Carry on. 🙂
    By the way, I may need to be carried kicking and screaming from this computer.

betsy I love this…”.The dark chocolate singing that is driving out every other sound that I heard in the past 24 hours.” So beautifully true!
    And David’s musical brain seems to be a phenomena and so is he!

19. jackryan4DA says:

YT version PART 2 of DA ANSWERING HOTLINE FAN MESSAGES, 16 Sept

Can I change my name to Kayla? Kia? Jenna? or whatever name those lucky girls go by! Can I? Can I? Can I?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeloveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

David is!

everything TOfan said!

betsy, “dark chocolate,” I think that’s the best description of his voice I’ve heard yet … maybe ‘cuz I’m a dark-chocoholic (for both versions! LOL)

And when he says at the end, “I hope you guys enjoyed watching me … listen to your messages” I love the twinkle in his eye that tells me he gets how ridiculous that sounds while also getting that we’d enjoy watching him do, well, anything. bahahahaha

• embe says:

“I love the twinkle in his eye that tells me he gets how ridiculous that sounds while also getting that we’d enjoy watching him do, well, anything.”

So darn true. He always does that lol.

Geeeezzzz TOfan – I saw this post and didn’t know what to expect. Bahahahaha.

What can I say? You are a master word smith. 😀

And, yes, chocolate planet living is nirvana…..

23. embe says:

David’s giggle and amazing, spontaneous singing was such ear-drum massage for me this morning ❤ Usually I can't stand any noises when I've just woken up – of course, David is not a "noise", he is THE VOICE and I could never ever get tired of hearing him laugh, giggle, sing, talk or snore for all I care.

That reminds me; I laughed my humongous butt off when David's tissue caught on fire in that one interview, because he had a cold and his laugh was really raspy but still high-pitched. What a hilarious combination 😀

❤ ❤ ❤ I love him so much it actually hurts my spleen.

24. lisa says:

that is soooo hilarious, whoever says David has no soul…has no ears!! lol 🙂

Well, I’ve missed loads of fun haven’t I. Good to be able to get on and comment.

Last thread was great TOfan and this one, well – can I be Kayla N. Jenna’s TWIN?

Soul, lotsa soul he has…

Off topic, I’ve been listening to TAGGB and I don’t recall having seen the lyrics done by anyone… So here they are (kinda been a good song for me to help me get me through the last of our kitchen/floor reno’s, lol):

Things Are Gonna Get Better

Yeah yeah, hmm hmm

Everybody’s got a time in their life
    When everything hurts and nothing’s right
    But you gotta walk on, yeah you gotta walk on

Everybody’s got a piece of their heart
    That’s been stepped on and torn apart
    But you gotta move on, yeah you gotta move on

Cause I know it’s hard to have the strength
    And sometimes all you feel is pain
    But things keep floating by on the river in the night

But I know things are gonna get better
    I know things are gonna be fine
    And I know things are gonna get better
    Life is gonna get better
    Yeah we’re gonna be fine

Everybody’s got that one regret
    No matter how you try you can’t forget
    But you gotta move on, yeah you gotta move on

And everybody’s got someone they’ve lost
    And they can’t believe they’re really gone
    But you gotta live on, yeah you gotta live on

Cause I know it’s hard to have the strength
    And sometimes all you feel is pain
    But things keep floating by on the river in the night

But I know things are gonna get better
    I know things are gonna be fine
    And I know things are gonna get better
    Life is gonna get better
    Yeah we’re gonna be fine

And I know there’s hope
    I see it in your eyes
    So take me, touch me
    Cause with a little bit of love we can win the fight
    With a little bit of love we can see the light
    With a little bit of love it’ll be alright

I know things are gonna get better
    And I know things are gonna be fine
    And I know things are gonna get better
    Life is gonna get better
    Yeah we’re gonna be fine

Walk, walk, walkin’ by and
    Keep, keep, keep walkin’ on
    Keep, keep, keep walkin’ on
    Hmm, hmmhuhmmm

• refnaf says:

So glad you are back~~~ love the lyrics and it is great too “see” them.
      Thanks awestruck!

26. silverfox says:

TOfan, LOVE your article! So eloquent and so inspiring. I envy your way with uh…words? I didn’t see any typos since I pretty much got the gist of what you were trying to say, cause I feel the same way! I just couldn’t find the words! 😀

I have watched that video so many times, my face hurts from smiling. David is a heart soother.
    The way he easily finds lyrics & melodies off the top of his head leaves no doubt about his musical genius and that he is The Voice!

I hope I’m not over stepping any boundries, but
    I’m wondering how many messages were deleted before he selected the ones he shared with us? Cause not all the messages for him are from sweet little girls. You know what I mean? The ones like this…

I LOVE YOU DAVID!
    PLEASE MARRY ME DAVID!
    I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES!
    YOU’RE SO SEXY!
    I WANT TO KISS YOU!

As well as other more explicit propositions for David. 😉

• embe says:

Oh COME ON SF! It was just the one time and I was drunk! I haven’t called him since, I swear.

• refnaf says:

Hey SF, I agree that David’s ability to sing a song like that off the top of his head show his musical genius… I think an impromptu concert for his fans where whatever is in that lovely brain of his at the moment is just allowed to spill out….gah
      I’m sure they screen his mesages…

LOL SF! Was thinking the same thing!

Love what you said about him being a “heart soother.”

Ah yes, David is definitely a heart soother and I wondered about some of the messages too. I’m sure they had to screen some to pick out the sweet ones! I’ve heard some pretttyyyy explicit messages in the past (not the kind David would be giggling at)!

Had to share this because it gave me such a laugh, this Australian fan video is too cute. (Thanks to Snarky’s for the vid). My favorite pics are all the animal ones and the pic with the giant Veg-i-mite! Lol, too funny and so very cute!

29. Abrra says:

TOfan
    You are so right on when you said
    “hjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghagaas;sldkfjska;skfjkdjfkdjk jgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjgkhjghag ”

However, I may disagree when you said
    “hjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghagaas;sldkfjska;skfjkdjfkdjk jg” I will defend to the death your right to say it!

Great fun post!
    PS I too, wondered why no one above the age of 10 got a message answered 🙂

Abrra

30. vermeer says:

I am waaayy late but.. Happy Birthday SnowAngelzz!!! Love your site, only wish there were more hours to a day. Don’t think I can speed read jgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas;sldkfjsaghajghaas;sldkfjskjgkhjghaghajghaas any faster than I already know how to! And the last article was written almost as brilliantly as this one LOL!!

Ford Day was yesterday (2 years ago) and I have so many awestuck moments from that day….

TOfan and I had our first of many road trips!!

David sang Crush live for the first time…

A full version of imagine!!!

a beautiful Angels

Interesting listening to his in between song banter, he really seems so unsure of people receiving his music ,so shy and giggly (and breathless). His confidence in himself has grown alot. I think his confidence in his fans has also given him a power boost. He gets it now that peeps actually want to hear HIS voice and are there for him and no one else…. remember he always would say “we”??? I think he has accepted him self as a musician.

I put up the one of his interaction with fans cause I had not watched it in alooog time> My daughter and I are at the end of the vid!!! I was an amazing day and I can actually say I sang “Shake it ” with David.!!

Sorry for blathering on…