David’s left the continent to do good works and when he gets back, he’ll continue to toil away on his next album for months on end and we have no idea when he’ll tour again.
So what’s a loyal fan to do in the tweet-deprived meantime? Try this:
● Rewatch solo tour videos until you know the precise moment of every “Sing it!” and “I love you, David!!!!” (or, um, do you know that already?).
● Replay Season 7 youTubes and get traumatized that he was robbed not crowned winner, all over again.
● Tune into, gasp, the new season of Idol to measure each and every contestant against the monumental amazingness of the Archulator.
● Form a band called The Hush Cats*.
● Renew your Demi Lovato Fan Club membership for old time’s sake.
● Actually read that copy of Life Story Magazine you have 12 copies of.
● Follow Ricky Archuleta on Twitter (@Popculturestud … not. even. kidding.)
● Reacquaint yourself with your loved ones and your vacuum (hint: the vacuum plugs into the wall).
If you’ve tried all these techniques to no avail but have other, more effective, survival-guide tips, please share. No, really … please … for the love of Totoro … share with us!!!
To help you get through this David Drought, this ArchuWilderness, this aching withdrawal from all things glowy and random and bewitchingly adorkable, the SnowAngelz team has searched deep within their video vault.
Refnaf and Conditioner have dusted off these never-before-seen blasts from the past to offer us all a lifeline, a Linus blanket, a Build-A-Bear…. (Anyone need a hug?)
A.I.Tour autograph line, Grand Rapids, MI
Ford Day autograph snippet
CHUM Christmas Wish Breakfast, Toronto
1st acoustic performance of Crush
CHUM interview Part 1
CHUM interview Part 2
* Be sure to wear a snuggie at soundcheck.