David Archuleta’s long-awaited* #Orion EP comes out this Friday!
How calm are we, my friends?
This level of Chandler calm?
Or more like this?
Whichever Chandler level you’re at, here’s a handy checklist to help you prepare for the big day:
- Stay hydrated
- Wear loose comfortable clothing, or tight, just wear clothing
- Test drive new headphones
- Block everyone you know on social media so you’re not disturbed
- Stock up on energy bars and Ensure
- Moisturize ears
- Do vocal warm ups before belting out lyrics in the car
- Clear furniture for spontaneous #UpAllNight dance frenzies
- Gather candles (no, wait, that’s my snowstorm checklist) … sure, what the heck, go ahead and gather candles
- Unblock everyone you know on social media so you can SHARE THE HECK OUT OF THAT BABY!!!!
- Stretch all neck muscles to prevent any head bopping injuries
- Make sure you’ve pre-ordered … ha, of course you pre-ordered … otherwise, I would be forced to hunt you down and sing Constantine Maroulis songs to you until you do.
(just kidding… I could never be that cruel. 🙂 )
Have I forgotten anything?!?!?
FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS, LOVELIES!!!!!!!! HOW EXCITED ARE YOU???
*And by “long-awaited,” I mean, I think I was two inches shorter back then, the Canadian dollar was at par with the U.S. and Ed Sullivan was still on TV.