Random randomness

tumblr_ohqm7k5n3g1sta89lo1_1280Okay, I just stumbled upon this odd Photoshopped pic of David on Tumblr and it completely freaked me out… I might have screamed. Is it a photo? A painting? Some sort of découpage?

Is it not the creepiest David thing you’ve ever seen?? (My apologies to whoever created it… I could be wrong, what do I know, maybe others love this frightening, I mean, unique thing.)

It definitely looks like David, but more like David’s evil twin Dirango, who uses his piercing gaze not for good but for evil.

To hypnotize and mesmerize for the Dark Side. Directing his intense green eyes at unsuspecting targets in concert halls… oh, wait, that is David.

And the skin… beyond David’s usual glow, it’s polished to a Madame Tussaudish waxy finish.

Anyways, just thought I’d share.

Hey, let’s look at less frightening pics instead!

Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 9.43.34 PM.png

Isn’t this adorbs?? I had wondered who won that Tunespeak contest thingie.

And here’s a winner from the Christmas concert:

tumblr_oiuzt4D8fn1todh8ko1_1280.jpg

David Archuleta: Tickets, Meet & Greet – Kristen S.

Spent a month trying to win tickets for David Archuleta’s Christmas concert and it was well worth it to be able to meet my favorite singer!!
Also found on Tumblr: 🙂 🙂 🙂

screen-shot-2017-01-06-at-9-47-24-pm

p.s.
I can’t believe I’ve never singled out True Colors… one of my favourite songs on BEGIN. … don’t think I have gushed nearly enough about David’s live appearances of this song (esp. this one) … would LOVE to hear him sing this live one day. (Song starts about 2:10.)

Comment on the vid:
“god bless this amazing and beautiful soul” ♥♥♥
p.p.s.
Are there Golden Globes for gifs? There should be. And @rhiminee should win one. Here’s a sampler:
tumblr_oje8hxW5481qbjx1wo2_250.gif
Moar HERE!
p.p.p.s.

How much do you think David would love THIS gig? 🙂

Screen Shot 2017-01-07 at 12.35.06 PM.png
EDIT: Have always loved Scott Hamilton:

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

p.p.p.p.s.
And can someone tell me what a betta fish is??

This entry was posted in Fan experience. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Random randomness

1. tawna21 says:

Betta fish ….. https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=betta+fish&id=309AC10EA8E3812AF87D2FFF6A9D7B92FE8BECE7&FORM=IARRTH

Yeah, I’m not going to gaze at the top photo … I’ll be moving right on down to the ‘real deal’ further down! 🙂

True Colors — lluuvvvv it! Thanks for the video!!

2. Anonymous says:

I think it is gorgeous !!! Beautiful, beautiful expressive eyes.

3. missbianca says:

A betta fish is one that’s bettah than the average fish? No, seriously, they are also called Siamese fighting fish because the males (with the beautiful fins) are very territorial. Tropical fish farmers produce males by the thousands, usually selling them in itty bitty containers (which is very depressing now that I’m adult). They really are beautiful, some of the most intense, iridescent reds and blues of any creature.

4. Martha says:

The look David gave Nathan in the car was priceless – and Nathan was having such a good time! I loved it! Thanks to Tina for capturing this moment!

5. Jenny says:

I like the gaze but the pic is definitely over photoshopped. I don’t know why they would do that to a very good looking young person. I’ve seen him w that intense gaze before which proves that he’s an actual human being, not a Pokemon, lol. I guess recently, I’ve gotten used to his regular posts on social media and his Instagram stories and seeing him in concerts.. That I miss him, like he is some kind of regular person in my life lol. So thanks ladies for your gif’s, posts, etc!
    I am resorting to my other addictions, like food and going out to get a .. Game console today!
    Officially, it’s for my boys.

• Oliveoil says:

Hamilton testimony. So sincere and moving. The part about God caring about us like a father brought tears to my eyes. Also, David singing True Colors is one of my favorite things ever !!

Well, that picture of David is most definitely ‘touched up”. Those eyes though. Are we sure that isn’t a picture of a waxed David? Haha, don’t think they’ve done a waxed figure of him yet, right?
    As for Betta Fish, wasn’t too familiar with them but yes, beautifully coloured fish. David’s randomness usually educates me to some degree!
    Aw, love Scott too, a courageous, sensitive and caring man. Such a sweet and thoughtful video.

…..and True Colors is sung so beautifully by David, always have loved it.
    That song always reminds me now of the time my cat passed away (not the song in particular) but the fact that when that happened I listened to a random playlist of D’s songs and the first words I heard were “You with the sad eyes”. Funny how those moments stay with you. It’s nice to have a beautiful lingering voice in your head though. Guess that’s my own little bit of randomness!

Thanks for the post TOfan and this about D’s picture “.And the hand … is it holding a microphone? Or is Dirango getting ready to punch someone’s lights out??. Lol, I’ll lean towards a microphone, ha.

7. cc halo says:

It’s a Hanne Denmark edit. She was a well-known devoted fan who passed on a few years ago, during his mission. She called this one “Hypnotizing.” (pinterest.com/hannedenmark/david-archuleta/)

aww, I miss Hanne, I remember she knitted some beautiful socks for David. 😥 … so disregard all my comments about it, it’s clearly just me

• missbianca says:

Since I am in a place of not liking everything I try to create at the moment, I say tastes vary. Not every work is a masterpiece, nor is it everyone’s cup of tea. Sit with me and have some tea. Lemon Ginger?

Hanne was a wonderful fan and a wonderful woman. She is dearly missed.

super random, but have you guys seen this? Apparently his wife posted this video to share how good he is… wow, she’s right!

9. trace says:

David’s evil twin hahaha . Love this post. Sometimes I love David looking “evil”. It adds dimension to his character. Perhaps it’s because I have an evil twin too 😀