Word….

tumblr_nqtr3j8JUy1qkww7to1_500

Happy Independence Day, my U.S. lovelies!
fireworks

This is still on my iPod… he sings it like a love song, baby….

p.s.
And tweet/IG-singing from the man himself! (Hopefully, soon to be followed by ACTUAL singing. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ )

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Fan experience. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Word….

1. tawna21 says:

Thank you, TOfan! β™₯

2. ray says:

thanks brings tears

So lovely, thanks TOfan. Still adore David’s GBA, what a beautiful rendition. The Word is good….lukewarm won’t do it if you really want to embrace something, whatever it is. Have to say, David’s true fans and supporters are never “lukewarm”. πŸ™‚
    Happy 4th of July to our neighbours to the south!

4. amb4da says:

Dang. THAT…was anything but “lukewarm.” Tks David.
    Happy Birthday, America. God Bless.
    Happy 4th, peeps. πŸ™‚
    Tks for posting, TOfan.

Thanks TOFan and Happy 4th to all USA fans…and a belated Happy Canada Day to our neighbors up north. I’m in Canada next week and, *sigh*, won’t be able to make it to the SnowAngelz HQ. Missing seeing ya’ll as much as I’m missing new DA music & performances.

Ah, the Constitution Fair in Gilbert AZ. I remember that trip…what fun we had and the music/performances were divine.

I got two DA favs that I listen to when I’m feeling particularly patriotic, one he did on the 4th of July 5 years ago…those were the days my friends…. πŸ˜€

and

…one he did in Oct 2008 that I remember we were all on pins and needles anxiously awaiting to see and hear….I guess in 2015 this qualifies as “an oldie but a goldie” eh? πŸ˜€

Love to all and greatly appreciative to everyone who is “keeping the home fires burning” in DA Land!

6. Anonymous says:

Wow TOfan love how you placed the fireworks gif perfectly above the video for special visual effect and further enhanced David’s powerful rendition, well done! 😎
    Happy Independence Day!

Devastated to hear this sad news about @jenleighbarry. I never met Jen in person but we “chatted” on Twitter from time to time and I know she was a talented photographer and had a young family. Heartbreaking, I can hardly believe it….

So very, very sad to hear about this, such a tragedy. I didn’t know Jen but knew of her and her amazing photography. Such a fan of David’s and what she shared was beautiful. I have several pictures and some calendars that I ordered from her, all wonderful.
    Such a terrible loss, too young. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to her, her family and friends and to her young son. ❀

9. missbianca says:

I met Jen at several concerts and VIPs. She loved using her photography skills to support David and his fans. My heart just goes out to her family and to her whole widespread “fan family.”