Full details on the @DavidArchie OS maintenance situation (not really)

Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 11.16.34 PMScreen Shot 2015-06-05 at 11.22.13 PMScreen Shot 2015-06-05 at 11.23.27 PM

p.s.
Refuelling station.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Utter nonsense. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Full details on the @DavidArchie OS maintenance situation (not really)

1. missbianca says:

I am the one dying with laughter this time. You captured the situation perfectly!

2. peacesignpam says:

hahahaha

Oh my heck, this is terribly funny (terribly in a good way)! Some of your brilliant wit TOfan, has struck every funny bone in me, once again, lol. I cannot pick a favourite line, the whole thing is of high quality humour and so finely tuned. πŸ™‚
    Thanks Team David Arquette. Haha.

4. Mary Dee says:

Curious about the effects of the shift in the time-space continuum ^_^ LOL

5. MT says:

TOfan, Too funny!! I don’t know how you do it, but you keep outdoing yourself. Thanks for the laugh!

#waitingfortheshift πŸ™‚

6. My first thought when I saw that the official site was undergoing maintenance, was ” I can’t wait to read TOfan’s post about this!”. I was not disappointed, hilarious as always! Thanks, I love it here.

7. dangitdavid says:

DYING!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8. oliveoil says:

Bravo, Tofan !!! What would we do without you? Thank you so much for sharing your gifts with us.

9. Martha (mlpb3) says:

Super funny, you’re very quick witted πŸ‘

10. rarchiefan says:

But will we be around for the updated model or have traded in for a new one πŸ˜‰ Funny but have to say that is one s.l.o.w. mechanic! Lol

11. TaterZen says:

He’s been in the shop a long time. I’m a clunker myself, so I hope he gets in gear before I end up in the junkyard. Glad I opted for an extended warranty on the guy. Totally worth it.

12. sweetonda says:

This is the best! Deb, you are keeping us all in stitches! Thank you so much.

Waahaaaa excellent work again TOfan……much needed hilarity, thanks to you and the ever demanding Mr A.
    Glad I got the extended warranty as well !!😐😐