When the Saint goes marching in

Leaping lizards (or Davids ๐Ÿ™‚ ). What words does one use in this situation? Stunned? Gobsmacked? D-smacked is more like it.

David rocking out with four fiddlers. David Zero Gravity jumping.

What even?

I hope full recordings surface. You know, like back in the old days when ninja Archies would have BEEN at that fundraiser whether David liked it or not, takin’ names and — more importantly — videos.

*Sigh* Losing our mojo, we are.

p.s.
#FormalDavid

This entry was posted in Fan experience and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to When the Saint goes marching in

1. Martha says:

#shhdonttellmyfiance – lol

2. dangitdavid says:

That short little clip made me stand up and dance….praying to the Heavens that we see some of that awesome energy (and everything else David is awesome for) in the upcoming album!!! Fiddlers for heavens sake โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

3. Anonymous says:

Waahaaaa “back in the old days when ninja Archies would have BEEN at that fundraiser whether David liked it or not, takinโ€™ names and โ€” more importantly โ€” videos” I want those days again especially for this number !! Let lose David!!
    I think some spectacular concerts are
    coming!!! Hopefully with more of our lovely video ninjas!

Wow, go David! Would love to hear the whole song. One song I never thought of for his repertoire, ha. Love it. He is always full of surprises, one of the things I love about him. Of course this event was a charity event I believe, good for David. I’m certain his concerts will bring all of these emotions….”Stunned? Gobsmacked? D-smacked is more like it.”
    Just leaves one wanting more. ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Abrra says:

From Abrraโ€™s Candy Jar Lexi Walker and David Archuleta sing The Prayer MP3
    This is from Lexiโ€™s video posted on her IG.

Abrra

Thanks, Abs!!!

You’re such a techie whiz… anyway to edit out Lexi & those dang drums? lol *hides*

• GrammyJ says:

I actually like Lexi and the harmony is spectacular, but I agree on the drums. The Prayer is not a song for loud drums.