Meet the Movie Premiere Guy

Clearly this was about who to bring to the premiere. πŸ™‚ Nice he decided to bring his mom.

Premiere3

Premiere4

I’m sorry but this Shay guy terrifies me, lol.
Shay

tumblr_nd4plw9dWq1sthun1o10_1280

My literal face at VIPs, lol:

Premiere2

Think he was hiding for this bit? lol
Premiere1
1794706_717686251614681_3122256567828859329_n
10350530_739526599453838_287262309938758554_n

I think this is my fave… musicians unite!

oh, and this! πŸ™‚

and these!
tumblr_nd4wf2HS771sthun1o1_1280
tumblr_nd4wf2HS771sthun1o2_1280
10369114_10152808624972533_8424116155535996275_n

interesting selfie there, David, lol
tumblr_nd4wf2HS771sthun1o9_1280

"Talented & friendly @davidarchie is a class. He sings #Glorious in #meetthemormons 10/10/14"

“Talented & friendly @davidarchie is a class. He sings #Glorious in #meetthemormons 10/10/14”

tumblr_nd4pu1WMdd1sthun1o5_1280
It’s official… everyone wants to hug David! πŸ™‚

"Gail Halvorsen sees David Archuleta and immediately gives him a hug. We love these guys! Gail you might recall is the Candybomber, and was also featured in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Christmas Concert in 2012, and last year published his children's book 'Christmas From Heaven.'"

“Gail Halvorsen sees David Archuleta and immediately gives him a hug. We love these guys! Gail you might recall is the Candybomber, and was also featured in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir’s Christmas Concert in 2012, and last year published his children’s book ‘Christmas From Heaven.'”

David shopping for his premier outfit? πŸ™‚
tumblr_nd4pu1WMdd1sthun1o6_1280

aaaaaand

excuse the lingo, but I LOL’d at this:
Screen shot 2014-10-08 at 9.13.34 PM

UPDATE:
@DAVIDARCHIE SUPAHSTAH!!!! GLORIOUS UP TO 1 MILLION+ VIEWS!!!
supahstah

This entry was posted in Fan experience. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Meet the Movie Premiere Guy

Glad David got through his big decision of who to take to the premiere, haha! Do love his tweet though, I’m sure this is an important time in his life, he’s already experienced some major decision making and I’m sure he will be doing more of that. Such a fine young man he is and a wise soul too (by the way don’t think anyone can think he looks 15 anymore, although still youthful looking…so is his lovely Mom)!
    From what I’m seeing, looks like an exciting premiere! Lots of buzz and photos, etc. David looks great and very happy.
    Loving the movie premier guy. πŸ™‚ Thanks for your always good and uplifting posts TOfan.

2. Utahmom says:

Thank you for posting all these great pics! So fun! I agree, Shay Carl is kinda terrifying.

I think David’s tweet was just an observation he heard and liked, and wasn’t referring to any particular decision looming. Then again, maybe next week he’ll sign with a major label and get married.

LOL … ya, I was just kidding… I’m sure he has a TON of decisions swirling around right now (don’t we all? πŸ™‚ ).

And something about the premiere reminded me of Canadian awards shows for some reason, lol … we love the few celebs we have for not abandoning Canada even though they could make a bigger splash somewhere else, and continuing to keep their citizenship and often live and work here because they feel an affinity to our shared values and way of life… strange analogy probably, lol. nvm

3. tammi says:

he looks super happy πŸ™‚

4. betsy says:

His smile is real. β™₯

‘Tis! πŸ™‚

And I added a couple of pics to the end of the post… excuse the language of that last tweet but LMBO!

5. roxfox says:

Wow! Good job posting all the glorious pics Deb! Thank you! I’m excited to see it too! Extend an invitation to all my Archie pals as well πŸ™‚ #meetTheMormons

6. marin says:

Wonderful to see David looking so happy and Glorious doing so well.
    I read this comment on the video and thought it sort of summed up David’s music in general, for me at least:

“WOW!! There is just some music that makes you feel like you are loved and that like things are gonna be alright… this is one of them.”

πŸ™‚

7. trace says:

I am vicariously basking in David’s glory by listening to it on repeat!
    I knew you couldn’t stay away! Glad you didn’t .. and couldn’t! πŸ™‚

8. missbianca says:

David is still ridiculously photogenic. Even his selfie is handsome.

David is looking older and Lupe is aging backwards. No way would I guess she was his mom any more–gotta be big sis or young tia. Hah, that’s half my Spanish there. Anyway, I wonder if he’ll ever look older than she does, man, she is just lovely.

All in all, I’m as delighted to see the piles of photos as I am to have Glorious. πŸ˜€