I miss the Archuleta Confessions Tumblr. It was cool to see the range of “confessions” — some I could relate to, others not so much. But always interesting to read.
Here are a few from the site followed by *gulp* my own.
k, here are mine:
- I’ve never read The Alchemist.
- I hope he’s practicing piano while he’s away.
- Not a fan of Wait.
- I’m still blown away that he sings because he loves it and wants to help people, not for fame or fortune.
- But I do think that anyone who studied the Billboard charts the way he did, can’t help but dream of being on them.
- When he’s touring a lot I sometimes worry about him harming his voice, and I wonder if he has that fear too.
- I loved his covers until I heard his original songs… his voice + his melodies = GOLD for me.
- VIPs terrify me.
- I saw a video once from the A.I. Tour where a woman lunged at David, wiped the sweat off his face with a towel and then asked him to sign it. I’m a little too not over it.
How about you guys???