Things @DavidArchie loves

A friend alerted me to this scientific research and I was particularly struck by the following numbers in the “25 Things Mormon Bros Love” list:

2. Big watches

David-Archuleta-Goodyear-Blimp-2

(does this count?)

11. Bonfires

…ish

13. Learning how to play the guitar

david-archuleta-aka-josh-bradley-playing-guitar-nandito-ako-cr-kari

BUT NEVER SHOWING US!!!!!!!!!

15. Decorating with flags

hershey17

17. Button-up plaid shirts

puhleese

18. Movember

archie4

20. The Constitution

… Fair

21. Big hair

tumblr_mpqz8g62D21qhfziko1_500

22. That snap thing

OTHER PEOPLE DO THAT??!!!

tumblr_m9ywfsDXqT1r9dhlfo2_500
tumblr_m9ywfsDXqT1r9dhlfo3_500

P.S.
I can’t wait for Movember 2014 when big hair and a Chilean man purse show up on stage.

P.P.S.
Did I leave anything out?

This entry was posted in Utter nonsense and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Things @DavidArchie loves

1. Sheebla says:

This is hilarious! Really surprised doing the peace sign in pictures isn’t on that list!

2. That finger snap thingy is wiggin me out! 😆

3. newangel2 says:

Doesn’t everyone say “Dang it!” ? No? Hmmmm.. I’ve been so sheltered.
    I can attest to the flag one and the finger snappy thing. I still can’t figure out how they do that & David even knew it pre-mission (thanks to his latin heritage, I’m guessing)– impressive!

What about “love their mothers” tho? He definitely has that one covered.

Keep it up, Deb. You never fail to crack me up w/ the pictures you find and the captions you put with them. You’re so creatively hilarious!

aww, thx. B., high praise coming from you, missy! Can’t really take credit for this one though, David provided all the material, lol… And I’m with Joni on the finger snap thing, crazy, how did that even start??

eek, how did I forget Lupe! #badfan

• newangel2 says:

idk, but all the guys I knew who went on missions to countries in South America could do it.

can’t believe I just googled “latin america finger snapping” hahahaha … on the other hand, this is what popped up:

“I am originally from Costa Rica and we use that gesture in my country. … They place the tips of their thumb and middle finger together firmly, with the index finger relaxed they shake their hand up and down. As the relaxed index finger hits you middle finger a snapping sound is created. The Latin people do this when they are happy and excited, when they have burned themselves slightly, and even when they laugh.”

🙂

• missbianca says:

I noticed you forgot Lupe, too, lol. It’s as David as plaid shirts!

4. missbianca says:

Another winner! I’m with Ms. Newangel, you are creatively hilarious. ❤

I think you missed '14. “Hanging Out”' which is all David ever did with other people. I bet there are 20 vlogs where he said he spent time hanging out with friends, fam, etc. I certainly wouldn't use that photo where he's hanging upside down to illustrate that, nope, not me.

5. archugeezer says:

Whaaaa…? Dying here. ROFLOLOL. Note that the “spud” follows closely behind David, and there are several reasons why spuds of note might want to do that. I have heard RM’s (code for returned missionary) frequently refer to talented athletes as studs, and to themselves as stud muffins. OK, then…

My brother served a mission in Brazil and did the snap finger thing. I agree it can be annoying, especially when your gringo brother thinks he is super cool because he learned how to do it, for minutes on end.

Have we talked about the period of adjustment RM church “uniform?” That would be khaki pants, a white shirt (no jacket), and a really loud obnoxious tie. Those rebels. 🙂

6. Grammyj says:

Another funny and great post. Most of the 25 things Mormon Brothers love apply to David. The one about talking about a business they are going to start – David already has one and I can’t wait until he gets back to his music biz!

The interview with David and Cook was hilarious. David was just so refreshingly honest and unintentially funny.

Decorating with flags FTW!!!!

8. ray (aka rooster) says:

i love your jus cuzzzzzzzzzzs