A little too not over TOSOD

Seeing a David Archuleta tweet pop up on my timeline is usually a cause for celebration. Virtual corks are popped and cartwheels flipped. It’s the online version of that little wave David gives in the middle of even the most serious song. I swear, he could be starring in a production of La Bohème and just before belting out the last note of “La Gelida Manina” … *wave*.

But I digress. This time, after reading his tweet, a wave of sadness washed over me. The love we still show for TOSOD??? Like he’s surprised? As if maybe he thought we’d all moved on and tossed our Fan Packs in the corner with the recycling?

Yes, okay, this album didn’t sell as much as his first record, but I hope he realizes that has nothing to do with the quality of his songs and everything to do with the fact that few people outside his core fan base heard about its release.

"I feel communication is key … it’s the relationship with you guys that’s the most important ... that's why I'll be announcing tour plans on Pi Day."

One great thing about MelindaGate was that a lot of the websites that ran with the erroneous “Jive dropped Archie” story also linked to David’s page on Amazon. And the album started to climb almost immediately from down in the 2000s up to 25 in Vocal Pop even before the Angels for a Cause CMN Children’s Hospital CD campaign.

David might have tweeted because fans were trying to let him know about The Other Side of Down‘s ranking on the Barnes & Noble “best sellers” list, along with the AFAC campaign. But I do hope he realizes the campaign wasn’t the only reason for the bump in sales.

I lost count of how many comments and tweets I saw after the Jive-split story saying “David Archuleta has a new album out?” … usually accompanied by “I loved him on Idol.” Clearly, a lot of people checked it out and bought it once they knew it existed. … funny how that happens. 🙂

And as excited as I am to hear whatever music comes out of this new writing David’s doing, and the new direction he mentioned in his vlog, I’m not the least bit tired of TOSOD. I still listen to the whole album every day, more than once if I can. Not out of loyalty. Not out of support for David. But because it’s damn good.*

As much as I love the new albums from Adele, The Civil Wars and Mumford & Sons (who self-financed their album, btw, and toured all their songs before they recorded them!) … it’s TOSOD that I keep coming back to most often … I get totally absorbed by it, the melodies, the quirky lyrics, that Voice … it takes me over and changes the way I feel … in a good way, the best way.

I confess I skip over SBL (sorry, that’s just me), but I find something new in the other songs every time I hear them. I’m not done with it yet, not by a long shot. And if David thinks we aren’t interested in hearing these songs on tour, and plans on “out with the old, in with the new” … that couldn’t be further from the truth. For me anyway.

Anyone with me?

*Sorry, dang good.

This entry was posted in Fan experience and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

69 Responses to A little too not over TOSOD

1. Kathyh says:

I listen to tosod in full several times a week and I would also put it above the civil wars and Adele. ( don’t have the mum ford and sons album.) funny thing is that I tend to skip sbl too — and parachutes has become more of a favorite with passing time.

2. cassidy says:

I listen to TSOD several times a week took along with David’s lst album. Each time I listen to it I find things that I didn’t notice the time before. I love SBL, Falling Stars, Complain (the guitar rifts & David’s voice together are amazing), Parachute and Airplanes & MKOP and the other songs I really like too! Falling Stars is so achingly beautiful, emotional and sad. The thing that makes this wonderful album so special to me is knowing that David co-wrote 10 of the 12 songs and you can really feel the emotions he was trying to convey when he sings the songs. TOSOD is such a treasure!!

3. Heidijoy says:

I love the album and listen to it in the car and @ home rather than what’s on the radio.
    I think all of us fans know that it wasn’t promoted enough and feel bad if David sees it as a failure. I keep hoping he is going to tell us what options he is going to follow. I don’t like this limbo and would love to hear he is going to be touring some rather than starting all over. I’m happy about the Angels For A Cause project and in addition to sending TOSD to the hospitals in Iowa and Illinois I sent the CD to a friend is going through chemo and since I thought David’s music would be the best medicine.

4. betsy says:

Oh Deb. I felt the same when I read that tweet with the word “still” in it. It broke my heart for a minute. But the sweetness of his words. I just can’t.
    As far as I’m concerned, TOSOD is still a new album. It hasn’t been out for five months even yet.
    I used to skip over SBL, but just lately, I have a newfound love for it.
    Just today, I was cutting my husband’s hair and blasting the entire cd. I didn’t want to stop listening, and maybe cut more than I should. Oh well, it’ll grow back. 😉
    I love TOSOD.

5. betsy says:

And I still love Good Place more than is normal.
    Also, Parachutes turns me into a babbling fool, as you are now witnessing. The word blue. Just saying.

Love this thread tofan!
    We had company for a few days and then I was ill so I hadn’t had a chance to listen to TOSOD for about 10 days… and as soon as I did it hit me how much I missed it. The melodies, the lyrics, the hmmms, yea yea yeahs, and his voice, it is what it is… pure spun silk.

A treasure indeed, “you find it, you hold it, you feel its grace.”

Cassidy, I love his voice in Complain with the guitar too!

• awestruck says:

ditto emmegirl to all but this

“And the album makes me feel good, it encourages me, reminds me how much I have to be thankful for. There are only 2 songs that I skip, SBL is one. I can’t count the number of albums I have bought over the years where there are 2 songs that I listen to and skip the rest!”

is so true for me too.

Yeah Cassidy – Complain is now one of my favorites, even though it’s countryish!

Nothing Else Better to Do really gets me smiling and chair dancing too.

Betsy – Good Place along with Look Around are my two very fav’s and yes hair does grow back, lol.

TOfan – I too felt my heart bump and drop when I read David’s tweet for the first time, how sad that he seems to be ‘putting it away’ in his mind.

YES I felt the same way when I read that tweet. I hope he knows we really love it. I will love it forever. And ever.

Out of this whole thing, with David being without record label & management and all the changes that have come with it, the thing I think I am the most upset with is that now for sure TOSOD will never get the promo it deserved. I am excited for David and his future career but I am a little sad that this album will kinda get left behind. Glad some of the buzz about David last week has resulted in more people discovering it! And I hope he still sings the songs live.

I actually listen to the CD all the time. When I’m walking to classes, or walking to the grocery store or pretty much walking anywhere. Or when I’m doing math assignments or marking tests. Pretty much all the time. I skip SBL too (although I do reaalllly like the bridge so sometimes I listen just for that), and The Day After Tomorrow (when it’s warm enough to take my hand out of my mitten). But I rarely skip the rest. And I occasionally put MKOP on repeat 🙂

“that’s why I’ll be announcing tour plans on Pi Day.” Amazing 😀 😀 😀

Aw, this is a sweet post TOfan. Like you and others I felt the same way when I read David’s tweet. Loved the sweetness and appreciation in his words but at the same time was truly hoping that he didn’t think TOSOD is dying out because it is certainly not!
    Heck, I am still counting on David touring and singing all songs from that fantastic album and I still think that album could have a huge jump in sales. You are right, so many people are just discovering it now. Why on earth can’t a heck of a lot more people discover it (just need more promo somehow). Of course if some of the 300-500,000 people (latest estimation) that illegally downloaded the album would take a good look at themselves in the mirror and find their conscience, they just may go and buy the album (sorry, my little pet peeve).
    I would still really love to see David tour and sing those amazing songs that he poured his heart in to.
    Oh….and I listen to TOSOD every day too, both to and from work. I have come to really enjoy SBL (that boy can sing!) actually enjoy every song thoroughly, with a few favorites. Of course for me, David is the only young artist that I can listen to that much and never tire of the music. That says a lot.
    I hope David knows that TOSOD ain’t goin away and we are still celebrating it along with everyone who is just discovering it for the first time. There is just too much love, joy and goodness in that album for it not to be a hit….and it is. ❤
    Oh and love your mention of his little hand waves, a little extra love in those waves.

• awestruck says:

peppertara – that many illegal downloads??? wow have I been hiding my head in the sand about THAT ‘little’ problem. Sigh, sometimes when things go along as they are meant to it is a ‘little’ hard to take.

Oh and love this too….“that’s why I’ll be announcing tour plans on Pi Day.” Amazing 😀 😀 :D.
    Somehow I just can’t give up on David touring and singing the heck out of TOSOD. 🙂

10. bebereader says:

Thanks, TOFan for a much-needed article.
    TOSOD is a feel-good album with all the right ingredients for success: beautiful vocals, uplifting lyrics, catchy hooks, and a mix of genres. I was so sure it would sell. I was also sure that SBL would be a mega hit on radio. Are we all living in an alternate universe or something where good music doesn’t necessarily translate into record sales? We HAVE to hear these songs performed live; we have to.

11. collegemom says:

Just wanted to de-lurk to say that I so agree! I listen to TOSOD everyday in my car. Today I was stuck on the chorus of A Good Place! I am tempted to buy a bunch of copies and send them to all the local djs in the San Francisco Bay Area with a note saying that even if they don’t play any of these great songs, enjoy the cd in their car! Just trying to trick them into actually listening to all the songs.

• awestruck says:

heh collegemom – go for it if you think it might work! (re sending CD’s to all the DJ’s…) and ask for feedback – that way they might feel as if they need to listen just so they can answer you, lol.

12. Victoria says:

This is such a good post. Shows that any publicity is better than none. I guess it was kind of mean how everyone treated Melinda after her tweet. I love David’s new album TOSOD and listen to it everyday too. I think your absolutely right that David should not have ever thought that we would stop supporting him because of his circumstances and also that his album was not that great. It’s great and I love it~~!

I am in the same boat….. TOSOD is a daily thing for me. Mr refnaf loves it as well, which cannot be said about album one. I have caught him singing TAGTGB, and he never sings!!!
    David’s music is something I want everyone to hear. I have still hope that sales will steadily move along and seeing the spike lately made me hopeful that it was being bought by new peeps as well as fans showing him love and support. That is what made me sad about the tweet, that he may not know that.

TOfan ditto to this> “I get totally absorbed by it, the melodies, the quirky lyrics, that Voice … it takes me over and changes the way I feel … in a good way, the best way.”
    This is an amazingly uplifting album and I am so proud of David’s effort on it. I too skip SBL and also Complain, but maybe I should give it a few more listens. It is the country in it which somehow puts up “earblocks” for me, lol.

TOfan your pic captions are too funny 🙂

Off-topic, but not really … this guy is also a little too not over TOSOD … hiLARious (same guy who did the “Totally Didn’t Go Only to See David Archuleta!!” Sacramento tree lighting vid:

Love reading everyone’s great comments! (After I posted I had a panic attack thinking I was the only one who took his tweet that way and you guys would think I was crazy… well you still might think that, lol, but at least not for this! And also love hearing what TOSOD means to each person, so thanks, guys!)

Cassidy, THIS! => “The thing that makes this wonderful album so special to me is knowing that David co-wrote 10 of the 12 songs and you can really feel the emotions he was trying to convey when he sings the songs.”

16. MunkFOD says:

TOfan, “so dang good!” you got that right! I listen to TOSOD cd several times a day! LOL! I love it! I work out to it, listen in the car, working …. man…. it makes me happy! So if David thinks TOSOD is going away, he’s got another thing coming! Thanks for your great post! 🙂

17. utahmom says:

Delurking cuz I loved this, “It’s the online version of that little wave David gives in the middle of even the most serious song.” Also, to say that I still listen to TOSOD everyday in my car. I skip Complain because the guitar riff reminds me of a song I hate, but I pretty much love everything else.

Newsflash!
    From Twitter!

19. cadthu says:

(de-lurking here!!) TOSOD is brilliant, beautiful, emotional, endearing, fun, and makes me happy the instant I listen to it. It remains in my car so that I can listen to it EVERY day! Just imagine what would have happened if David had the promo that Adele has received. I have yet to see a physical copy of TOSOD for sale here in Canada and had to make all of my purchases on-line (and in Buffalo!!). TOSOD is a success, Jive is a failure (was I the only one who jumped for joy when I heard of the split? I have grown to seriously dislike Jive). And personally I never felt a connection between Melinda and David (but what do I know??)

I hope (beg, plead, on my knees) that David continues to tour and that he embraces the awesome-sauce that is TOSOD (I may in fact drop dead on the spot if he ever sings Good Place live!!). I also hope that David knows in his heart that he has created something special and wonderful. (I’mafan4life!!!)

While here, I have a “stupid” question: Who owns his official site? Is it Jive (Sony)? Will it disappear someday. Will I lose that precious “Almond” vid (ok , more than 1 question…)

• abanana77 says:

Good question! I assumed it was Jive…

Also I was wondering about his facebook page. It was updated February 24th about the Stadium of Fire. Who did that updating?????

cadthu!!!! You finally de-lurked, congrats!!! hahaha I bought TOSOD in HMV (last copy, actually & had to ask them twice to order more, grrr) and also in Best Buy (where I relocated it to an, ahem, more prominent rack). Not sure what will happen with his official site, but that will be a very important vehicle for him to maintain his relationship with the fanbase (and sell and promo his music), esp. without a big label behind him. The Almond (& other Central Park album intro vids) are on YouTube … hmm, might want to download those soon just in case.

abanana77, David’s official Facebook belongs to him (or whoever has his password, Jazzy? lol), so I’m glad to see he has someone updating it for him!

Love this TOfan:
    “Newsflash!
    From Twitter!
    @JennyFOD: Good news! Lots of new gigs coming up for @DavidArchie. Lots of irons in the fire! Some dates to be announced this week, hopefully… Some international events, lots of travel throughout rest of year.”
    Whoo Hoo! Sounds very promising and international events, lots of travel!
    I’m trusting that this info comes from a reliable source (have someone in mind).
    Now cannot wait for more news. 🙂

cadthu, I have found David’s CDs at HMV in Canada and also at London Drugs of all places. I would love to hear David sing Good Place live too, absolutely one of my faves on the album.
    Not sure about David’s official site….imagine his label had control of that too. If it goes perhaps a new one will emerge. 🙂

TOfan, loved the video “The Other Side Of Obsession”, LOL. Laughed at that one. Hey, when you’ve got it, you’ve just got it (O.D.D.). Anyone with that ‘affliction’ is okay by me.

Oh and if you haven’t checked AFAC lately, they now have 3 Canadian hospitals added to the list for TOSOD gifting in case anyone is interested, pretty awesome!
    Halifax, Toronto and Edmonton. 🙂

22. cadthu says:

Hi All! That’s funny. I went to every Best Buy, HMV, and Future Shop in the eastern part of the GTA and couldn’t find TOSOD anywhere! When I asked if it was being ordered I was told no (they mostly had no idea what I was talking about). I picked up several copies in Buffalo (shopping trip!!) and mailed to family and friends in the U.S.

I’m thinking I may need to find that Almond vid asap and make myself a copy!

Good to hear that the TOSOD campaign has hospitals in Canada now! I’ve sent some copies to Rochester already but there’s always room for more 🙂 (makes up for missing my David wake up call!!)

TOSOD is David’s first full effort to write/co-write songs and have a theme throughout his album. It got good reviews, better than his freshman album and his efforts at writing were noted to be good by many critics. He had lots to say about this album initially and in the beginning he used words like “dorky like me.” It made me wonder….. and then he changed his description of his album soon after he hired WEG. It’s definitely a great listen from beginning to end and easy to go from song to song without skipping. My favorite is the techo boppy “Look Around.”

And how wonderful the gifting to the CMN hospitals. Great match in many ways. Glad Canadian hospitals were added. And a wonderful, positive avenue for fans to concentrate their energy and efforts.

Children in Need + Charitable Giving + David music = WIN, WIN, WIN.

And finally, while I’m happy to hear the content of the recent tweet about David’s plans, I have to voice my sense of “intrusion,” that we sometimes think we, as fans, can and should scoop news and justify as right so to ease other fans angst…for any announcement should be David’s news, through his official channels. The balm that I apply to my chagrin about this is that fan sites are most probably not a source of info for anyone in the entertainment news world unless it’s really bad news and *sigh* picked up by TMZ or VFTW or some tabloid site. And, the seriousness of scooping David’s news on twitter by David fans who are only probably followed by other David fans other than my sense of “intrusion” is probably not a big deal in cyberland.

David’s future belongs to David, to create, to live, and to ANNOUNCE!! (JMO 😀 )

“David’s future belongs to David, to create, to live, and to ANNOUNCE!!” couldn’t agree more, Kizzi, but unfortunately, David tends to take his time announcing things (if he announces them at all), so others swoop in and steal his thunder, or worse (in the case of Melinda) they get it wrong & that wrong impression tends to stick.

… sorry to repeat myself, but that’s another reason why having a professional, savvy manager is key for him. Let David do what he does best (music) and leave the strategizing, the planning and the “messaging”/announcing to a pro. (JMHO 2! 🙂 )

• Kizzi says:

You are always the voice of reason. 😀

• Kizzi says:

Wanted to add that in my humble opinion:

Change + Fan Angst = David Cyberland Chaos

So, the next stop on this David Fan journey is just fine with me, be it a hill or a valley. If it’s a hill, I’ll savor it with all senses set to open throttle. If it’s a valley, I’ll learn from the landscape what needs to be learned, recalibrate my outlook with each new dip, twist and turn, and move on.

Disappointment is not a fatal disease. It is a waste of time though to stay too long in the Land of Disillusionment.

HOWEVER, I have been pondering for a bit if it is possible to implode from too many episodes of happiness!?! If so, I’m so in. 😀

TOfan – from FOD… a YouTube gathering of 15 ‘My Hands’ videos, for your listening pleasure

25. Donna says:

His videos shouldn’t disappear, since they are on his youtube channel, not on the website. I hope they have the CD for sale on tour. Most of the stops I went to last year they didn’t have it. (Unless it was in conjunction with a signing.)

26. stenocruiser says:

So happy to have Canadian hospitals added to the list. I have just placed my order with Amazon.ca for two copies of TOSOD to be shipped to Sick Kids in Toronto. Gosh, it feeeels so good to be able to share David’s amazing and positive music with others!

That’s awesome, steno!!!

And AFAC just added another Canadian hospital to their list!
      RUH Foundation, Royal University Hospital, Attn: Candace Boersma
      103 Hospital Drive, Saskatoon, SK S7N 0W8

Interesting tweets from today:
    @TanikaRoseABit: So David Archuleta is chilling out in my dad’s studio right now. In case anyone was wondering.
    @TanikaRoseABit @lundybridge Yep. Meeting with Jimmy Osmond. Dad’s working on getting a picture.

Apparently TanikaRose’s dad isn’t Jimmy Osmond, but a photographer.

A little about Jimmy (thanks, @pabuckie!):
    Jimmy Osmond is a multi-faceted entrepreneur, who has obtained success both on and off stage. Through his vast experience and knowledge in the entertainment industry, he has produced and promoted record breaking world-wide concert tours, ice extravaganzas, a variety of commercials and coordinated celebrity commercial endorsements.

Before the age of 15, Jimmy had developed and supervised most of the Osmonds’ merchandising business. Soon after, he launched a successful advertising agency that handled production services and campaigns for larger corporations, such as Yamaha and Coca-Cola, as well as an elite portfolio of other high profile clients. Also, during this same time, he starred in his first motion picture entitled “The Great Brain” and went on to star in two award winning episodes of the TV show “Fame”; and, starred in his own show to sell-out crowds in Madison Square Garden

hmmm … I’m hoping it’s more concert tours than Ice extravaganzas … although remember this?

TOfan…this about Jimmy Osmond: “Through his vast experience and knowledge in the entertainment industry, he has produced and promoted record breaking world-wide concert tours”
    I think I’m going to focus on that particular aspect of his career…especially when it comes to David. At least it sounds good to me. 🙂
    Of course anything David does is always wonderful and that video of David ice skating, had forgotten about that little gem!
    Love that another Canadian hospital has been added by AFAC for CMN. Well, I’ve sent some CDs to the U.S., now I have to get some to Canadian hospitals for sure.

Good idea, peppertara! Although many are speculating that the meeting probably has something to do with Stadium of Fire (which turned up on David’s FB page after he did the press conference, but he hasn’t tweeted about it … sheesh.)

Random, but I came across this cool post from someone who happened to hear ZG playing at a Starbucks ( 😯 ) and had to find out who sang it … I still think not only did Jive drop the ball not including (a finished/properly produced version) of ZG on the debut album, but it would have make a killer 2nd single … I know, hindsight is 20/20:

“okay! this is where I am…sitting peacefully at starbucks while I’m eating tuna puff and drinking iced americano!… hmmmm >__<

suddenly, I found interesting music the title is “zero gravity”.. at first I didn’t know who’s the singer, but when I listening…and BOOM! that song really stuck in my head! I couldn’t help it to find the singer, so! I searched at google and it’s archuleta!! ohh so cute!

In love zero gravity! it’s so like me!

in the end I keep playing that song on my ipod, I feels like I want to sing loudly! but..since I at public area, that’s sounds imposible, hehehee…

TOfan, peppertara – Jimmy Osmund “has produced and promoted record breaking world-wide concert tours”

This is the 1st part of an amazing hand-drawn Elevator fan vid … wowza!

Love that ZG story tofan. And that Elevator video, very cool!

I’ve been watching alot of old stuff too, he has grown exponentially.

He really has, emme, what a contrast between the video above and this one (thanks again JR!):

• MunkFOD says:

and just think…this video was nearly a year ago! wow….. He just gets better and better! Can’t wait to hear him live again and listen to more new music and possibly covers! It’s going to be a great year! 🙂

What I do not understand is why cd’s are not sold at every concert, appearance, radio promo etc. People should have access to physical copies of all his cd’s every where he goes.

A tour organized by JO sounds good to me>> “A new way of marketing new music from David plus promo for TOSOD – CD’s from live concerts on the horizon??? Please, yes please!!!”<<< Triple ditto awestruck 🙂

Quadruple ditto!!! 🙂

Apparently Jeanette McCurdy has a show in SLC tonight, I’m hoping for duet or guest soloist potential! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Love all the videos posted and I really hope that Elevator vid gets finished, love that!
    “A tour organized by JO sounds good to me>> “A new way of marketing new music from David plus promo for TOSOD – CD’s from live concerts on the horizon??? Please, yes please!!!”<<< Triple ditto awestruck :)"
    That's still definitely a triple and quadruple ditto for me too! Let's hope.
    David has certainly grown in leaps and bounds in the last few years, he has been just amazing. He used to say that he hopes he does us proud (his fans). Well, I couldn't be any more proud of him, honestly.
    It always surprises me a little when I hear that someone has never heard of David (although it shouldn't really). If you didn't watch Idol and have never seen him on TV appearances, etc. then that could be the case, especially with insufficient promo….
    ahem. Comments like this one pop up:
    "I’m a Taylor Swift fan, but you are so right about not knowing about him! I had no idea who he was until December 2010. I had never even heard of him! As soon as I heard his music, I was hooked. He just needs to be promoted more."

Therein lies the key of course…PROMO. I hope that David finds a new Manager/Promoter/Publicist who will do right by him. There are probably a lot of eyes and ears out there (and hearts) just waiting to discover David and his music. 🙂

Love that comment, peppertara! It’s so true… that’s what really gets me about the TOSOD sales, it’s not as though people heard the album and didn’t like it … they never got a chance to even hear it. Because as soon as David sings to you, resistance is futile! 🙂

Guess what? TOSOD is #4 gifted CD in Canada on Amazon.ca! (thanks Pastel for the screencap!):

Aw, love that TOSOD is #4 gifted on Amazon in Canada! That’s the kind of news that is good to hear. 🙂

• awestruck says:

I’m curious peppertara – where did you read this comment? “I’m a Taylor Swift fan, but you are so right about not knowing about him! I had no idea who he was until December 2010. I had never even heard of him! As soon as I heard his music, I was hooked. He just needs to be promoted more.” I’m thinking that they are referring to Fox’s NYE?!?

Man if this Jimmy O ‘specializes’ in concert tours – David doing what David does best, sing live – then what better promo could there be?

Yup to “There are probably a lot of eyes and ears out there (AND HEARTS) just waiting to discover David and his music. ”

Tofan #4 gifted in Canada you say, ah Pastel says… YEAH

STUNNING Angels vid just uploaded by the lovely Pastel (from Pittsburgh solo show during Demi tour), amazing audio!

She’s uploading 3 others from that show to her YouTube channel HERE.

Oh I just adore that Angels vid, thanks for posting it and thanks to Pastel. It is absolutely gorgeous. Would so love to hear David sing that live sometime (wish list).

awestruck….that comment about the fan discovering David in Dec 2010 actually came from the Radio site that asked fans to support David and help him get a new label (not sure what was behind it all but it did draw hundreds of supportive comments from David’s fans)! Yes, it’s quite probable that the commenter did discover him from his NYE live performance. His album sales did go up after that TV appearance.

Well, it seems that David does have a publicist (well of course he would). Saw this tweet from Josh skinner, think he wants to interview David (he’s interviewed a lot of
    AI contestants:
    joshskinner Josh Skinner
    @TheVoiceDA no but spoke with his publicist. No interviews right now

joshskinner Josh Skinner
    @DavidArchie thanks man. Excited for all you have coming your way.
    🙂

New vlog …. check out the gorilla 😆

More info:
    Wanted to talk about American Idol this season, and also wanted to give you guys a challenge to take some time to just ponder over things for 15 to 20 minutes and then write down what’s on your mind after that.

Tags:

* meditate
    * blog
    * less-talking
    * gorrila

Best. Tags. Ever.

40. Twitter says:

Does this site have Twitter?

41. betsy says:

I just now saw the tags.
    I just can’t take it. Just want to nominate him for best person of all time. For the tags alone. Don’t get me started on the rest. 🙂

LOL, Betsy!