@DavidArchie slays Sandy… in shorts!

Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 5.36.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-18 at 5.33.44 PM.png

More amazing photos and video clips HERE.

Home-state crowds and open-air amphitheatres are clearly a magical combination for David.

Watch these two vids alone if you need proof:

oh and these too… basically the whole show 🙂

Beautiful, very emotional Numb!

Holy Dancey McDancerston! (check out his disco hand motions at about 2:57, love!)

. AND WHO ELSE IS EXCITED TO GET A VINYL ALBUM????!!!!! Music ALWAYS sounds better on vinyl, trust me!

This entry was posted in Fan experience. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to @DavidArchie slays Sandy… in shorts!

1. Sheila says:

Eeks that Nunca Pense was awesome!!

2. missbianca says:

The intensity of that Nunca Pense scared my kitty. Do I have to pick just one? #GoodThingTheCatAlsoLikesHarvey.

eep meant to include this one too! Be sure to watch until the end… soulful gahroovitude to the max!!!

4. amb4da says:

I am, I am… excited for vinyl! 🙋🙆 Is it available now?! ….I haven’t done my homework before commenting, been a busy today…I will check…because YES, I have a turntable…and only old albums….I’d LOVE for Postcards to be my first album from THIS century. 🙂 Ok…now I have to go look at Mr. “Dancey McDancerston”…lol. You crack me up. Did you get to go, Deb?

No, sadly I wasn’t there but Shelley’s Periscopes are amazing… as Ref said, a loooong way from the days of the crappy cell cast! lol

• amb4da says:

Sadly, neither was I….been 3 mos now…withdrawal is starting to set in… 😉

• amb4da says:

oops, meant to say…yes, remember tho’ how we all clung to those dang horrible cell casts, nonetheless?!! 😂😂😜 For crumbs of staticky snippets of fuzzy, yet golden runs! We were all “in it!” for better, for worse…for all we could get. lol. #stillhere #thesearegoodtimes

5. amb4da says:

Yes! I lovvvved Nunca Pense! (Astrid, if you are reading this, and I know at some point you will be…I say those were “committed” moves! 😉 ). Dancin’, jumpin’, fist pumpin’, hand rollin’, hair flippin’, DA/Desmond synching…methinks the shorts must be “freeing”…that and the home state love.

6. Pepper says:

Great videos, all of them. Yes David slays his audiences in shorts! Have to say love the vinyl PCITS. Don’t have a turntable any longer but would be great to have the vinyl even as a collectors’ piece. (Still have most of my old vinyl albums)…..and yes, those albums did sound great.

oh sweet peaches, canNOT handle this guy

• missbianca says:

So glad this was captured! When was it? Mr Social Media Break doesn’t exactly give us warning so we can see his Instagram Live, live. Spontaneity, I’m all for it.

A big thank you, Cheryl, for this capture.

• amb4da says:

“Ohhhhh Sweet peaches” is right, WHAT?! was. that?!!! Yowza…perfection. #accappella I mean who sounds that smooth, and has that perfect tone…just. noodlin’ around on IG…any ole day in the life?!! #sigh. #icanteveneither! ps&btw #LOVEIT😍

Holy Guac! Amazing and awe-inspiring!!!

Vinyl album, yes, yes, yes.

Yay for shorts…comfortable in one’s own skin is always a win-win.

I am always lurking, thinking, sharing mentally, flailing often, and somewhat more often than not MIA in commenting.

Go David Go!!

Hey guys, here’s a link to download an mp3 of Let Me Love You … from iteachkidz22’s youtube, so there’s talking at the end, sorry about that, can’t figure out how to trim it 😦

10. Pepper says:

Whoa, thanks for sharing David’s beautiful, soulful, random singing. Always so nice to immerse yourself in that! Thanks for the links too.
    Another lovely Christmas this year with new album, etc. 🙂

11. emmegirl14 says:

Wow, looove soulful D! Wish we could get more of same in some of the songs he pens and performs. ❤️

12. Pepper says:

Random……was in the drugstore today and what did I hear playing but David’s “A Little Too Not Over You”. Just had to stop and listen and smile because it has been a while since I’ve heard any of his music anywhere in my neighbourhood or elsewhere (other than on my own devices).
    It made me think that this guy definitely still has a hold on me (as if I didn’t know) because it made me feel happy and proud that they were playing his music (like a proud mama of sorts). 🙂

The man is just so unique, so naturally soulful and to me still has one of the most, if not the most beautiful, individual tones to his voice of anyone out there. Yes, definitely still has a hold on me. It’s all good though. 🙂

13. Pepper says:

Drugstore music can be very pleasant sometimes. 🙂

Yes, there are definitely some compelling reasons for SM breaks! David is wise enough to take his when he needs them.

14. missbianca says:

Methinks someone else is behind this SM post of David’s. Or do you think he has a hard drive full of old photos? Nah, me neither. Love it anyway.

‪In honor of #NationalSunglassesDay… which mood are you? 🕶 I'm probably feeling #8 right now! 😎‬ A post shared by David Archuleta (@davidarchie) on Jun 27, 2018 at 4:57pm PDT

//www.instagram.com/embed.js