omigosh, I love the title already!
This is what I imagine for the liner notes below this picture:
“Up all night pondering life. The future. Whether or not to shave.
Staring out the window of the bolted door that crazed fans from Canada locked me up behind until I promised to come to their stooopid country for a show.
The glass is iced over (this is Canada, eh) but I can see the light. The light. It’s all about the light. Unless it’s dark. Then it’s all about the dark.
I’m wearing a watch. That’s a signal to y’all that this is a big deal. That time’s a’tickin’. Well, not actually tickin’ ’cause the battery died, but it goes with my outfit.”
Now for the exciting thing you have all been waiting for… A POLL!!!!!
So what do you think the single will be like?
- Moody, emo piano number about being up all night planning a wedding?
- Groovy, up-tempo R&B Lionel Ritchie-esque tune about watching the movie “Up” all night?
- Throbbing, trance-y Electronic Dance Music track about throwing Up All Night?
- Country-pop swing song perfect for a Nashville all-nighter?
- Power ballad about being Up All Night wondering why someone left the cake out in the rain?
- Or like this:
What do you guys think??? Were you hoping for different news?
They say #nashville is a 10 year town. I've been here almost 11. And in about 3 weeks, the man whose voice I've admired for 10 years and whose friendship I've shared for 3 will release the song we wrote with him as a single. I'm humbled, happy and excited. Thank you, @davidarchie for this beautiful honor. #nashville #nashvillemusic @nsaiofficial @ascap #songwriter #nashvillesongwriter #davidarchuleta #newmusic @shaunbalin #twoinc