Back soon!

swingsCIHD2-jVEAA94h5.

Hey guys, sorry I’ve been AWOL, and will be for a while longer. Family stuff but I won’t bore you with the details, because I’m sure you have your own. As the man himself says, “Everybody Hurts.”

Not the best timing with everything getting pretty exciting, but there you go.

Take good care, hug your loved ones, and I will be back as soon as I can to spazz with y’all. 🙂

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

This entry was posted in Fan experience. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Back soon!

Thanks Deb, do hope all goes well for you. Of course you are missed but take care, family is important! All the best.
    Yes, another great concert last night, seen some of the wonderful videos, thanks to the awesome fans out there.
    ….and a Happy Fathers’ Day to all the Dads and those who act as loving fathers!

2. TaterZen says:

You have been missed, but what we really want is for things to go well for you and your family. Take care. We’ll keep an eye on things while you have to be away. 🙂 ❤

3. djafan says:

Deb, Sending a virtual hug and God bless you❤️

4. missbianca says:

How kind of you to think of us while you are dealing with stuff. Sending you lots of love and good thoughts. A friend of mine used to say, “Prayers for whatever is needed,” which how I’m keeping you in my heart.

(((((hug))))s and prayers TOfan!!
    Take care of your family…. We are all thinking of you and can wait to spazz whenever you can!

6. angelofdja says:

TOfan, I’ll be thinking of you and keeping you and your family in my prayers! God Bless! {{{hugs}}}

• GrammyJ says:

I’m praying for you as well. If you have any time be sure to check out David’s “Everybody Hurts” from Sandy. It was his best yet IMHO. He was on fire last night in Orem, and the crowd was the biggest ever at that venue. They were showing David the love. We also got the news from David himself that “Numb will be released soon and he is making a music video next month. Kari indicated that his Christmas tour with Nathan will include California and possibly an East coast and Midwest venue. Things are looking good in the David fandom. I hope and pray things will get better for you too, Deb.

7. I’ve been out of the loop for a bit, but wanted you to know I’m praying for you, Deb.

8. Anonymous says:

Miss you TOfan. Sending out prayers for you and your family. God bless.
    Oliveoil

9. Belle says:

TOfan, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Best wishes! 🙏🏻

Thanks, all, your support means so much! {{{{{{{{♥group hug♥}}}} … family health issues are still ongoing but I did just put a post up. Because Thunderbirds. 🙂

Nothing brings me down, when D’Arch is around, am I right, my friends?? 🙂

11. oliveoil says:

Three things I love to see. The tousled hair. The crinkly eyes. The crooked smile. We’re beginning to see more of this, don’t you think ? Except the tousled hair.