Can you read @DavidArchie’s mind?

Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 12.25.25 PM

p.s.
Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 12.18.24 PM

p.p.s.

This entry was posted in Utter nonsense. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Can you read @DavidArchie’s mind?

1. amb4da says:

lollll. Can’t just pick one. You crack me up. “What would Jason Mraz do?!” haha. I pick, “You are not sharing this picture right now; Can we please go back to the food fest?” “Don’t let Gooooooo!!!”..perfect. Tku once again for the unexpected laughs, as our random minds wander & wonder, while awaiting a tune or two…perhaps…one day… maybe…j’s sayin. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. amb4da says:

Haha…not surprised by the “definitive results”…do we all know our subject matter here or what. ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. karenkid says:

Thanks for the update! As always I’d miss a lot without your help. โค

4. grammyj says:

Love all your choices but David does look apprehensive in that photo. Does seem like he had some fun while in LA. I think he is now off to Mexico to that LDS youth conference. I assume Kendra will be playing the piano for him again.

5. TaterZen says:

Hahaha! Not easy to choose, but I agree with grammyj. That is one worried smile. Isnโ€™t that Dโ€™s stylist, Summer, on the left? I hope we’re not moving from unwieldy scarves to unwieldy skates. ๐Ÿ™‚

Actually, he is rehearsing to โ€œroll byโ€ those โ€œfierceโ€ Cougarettes during the BYU Homecoming gig, proof positive that he comes here to check out all of TOfanโ€™s excellent suggestions.

Or maybe he just wants to look taller. In any event–fun picture.

6. Abrra says:

Deb
    You forgot one !

Kendra grabs David’s wrist and looks at Summer “Hey lady! Didn’t you know that David thinks hand holding is gross?” ๐Ÿ˜‰

Abrra

7. missbianca says:

Oh, I love me a good Snowangelzz poll!

Nerdy tech hint: if you see a poll with square check boxes, you can pick more than one. Round buttons means you’re limited to one choice. I may or may not have voted for three or four of these. *blush*

ooo, I love a good nerdy tech hint, Ms. B.! ๐Ÿ™‚

ROFLOL

9. trace says:

Great probe into the Archu-mind. I can see the wobbling in his knees!
    He definitely looks much more comfortable with his bike ๐Ÿ™‚