The real story behind the @DavidArchie Matt Clayton photo shoot (not really)

Hey guys, it’s David here.

Instead of my usual video blog I thought I’d change things up and show you some of my hair care tips.

Don’t worry, easy stuff you can try at home. If you live near the beach. And have a stylist. And look like me. heh heh heh

1ADavid-11-2

Step 1: Get yourself a really big red ball and rub it on the top of your head. The static gives you volume… and it feels cool.

Ball 1

Wait, did someone say this was Miley’s??

Ball2David-11-2

Step 2: Sit out in the sun to get some highlights… and a farmer’s tan.

sunstreaks

Step 3: Hang out in a high wind and try not to fall asleep.

David-11-3

Step 4: Go spear fishing…. nothing to do with hair styling, I’m just hungry.

spearfishing

Drats, the spear fishing was not a good idea, need to start again.

startover

Step 5: Sing quietly to every hair so they know you care. “if I could only beeeeeee”

almostready

Step 6: Admire your work…Why yes, I am 3 inches taller now.Β πŸ™‚

taller

Step 7: “Staring through windows and my own reflection … how can no window encompass perfectionnnnn….”

perfection

hairagain

*** fast-forward to 2014 ***

Wait, what’s that grumbling over there? Are you guys dissing my short hair again???

sideeye

….. perhaps…..

tumblr_inline_myyjap3KV31qh9ytt

***we interrupt regularly scheduled programming for this Proclamation***

AS YOUR ROYAL MAJESTY, I HEREBY DECLARE ALL MANNER OFΒ DEROGATORY REMARKS ABOUT THE SHORTNESS OF HAIR FOLLICLES ON THE HEAD OF ONE DAVID JAMES ARCHULETA TO BE OUTLAWED FROM THIS DAY FORWARD.

tumblr_n6n7pgsgZs1qjb37wo8_500

Thanks, Liz!
tumblr_n6f5klVqPH1qdhaupo1_500

Source: Matt Clayton site.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Utter nonsense and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to The real story behind the @DavidArchie Matt Clayton photo shoot (not really)

1. Mimi318 says:

You so funny! You so silly!! You make me laugh so much!!!

2. sweetonda says:

Hahaha, this was absolutely brilliant! I’m so glad you have this blog, thanks Deb for the laugh!

3. Shandra says:

Hubbell !!!

4. Grammyj says:

I knew you’d have a new vlog when the new/ old pictures from Matt Clayton surfaced today. Thanks for the laugh and a chance to look at those great pictures again. Hope Matt takes some new pictures of David for an EP or album cover sometime soon.

LOL, oh enjoying this so much. Love how you brought Royalty in to the picture to make an important declaration, haha. Had to do something around those Matt Clayton photos, right…of course…perfect. Will have to try that trick of rubbing a big red ball on my head….will my big blue exercise ball work? Still chuckling πŸ™‚

6. ray says:

love love love it you to funny lol

7. dangitdavid says:

Oh my frigging God!!!! You are hilarious…this is harious….you are priceless…this is priceless!!! “Thanks Liz”….snorts πŸ˜‰ #tearsfalling #readingagain #lovesnowangelzz

8. trace says:

Hehehehehehe!! ………. giggles .. snorts .. guffaws …rolling on floor ….!!!

9. roxfox says:

You’re brilliant! I knew Lizzie was a fan! And I’m sure you read all your comments Deb and you’re perfectly normal. Wait.. But is your hair length? *snert

10. archugeezer says:

Pictorial Hair Essay is more virtuoso humor. Giggle bait. (Yes, I am.)

And kudos to you for getting Kate’s endorsement of your pink princess pants. πŸ™‚

11. manila_j98@yahoo.com says:

Brilliant post, TOfan. Thanks for the laugh πŸ‘πŸ˜†β€οΈ

12. amb4da says:

Oh TOfan…LOL.
    I don’t know who I ❀ better in this post, you, Matt (for those pics!) or DA man himself (for those pics!!) That hair, that hair, that hair…is truly a work of art, when it wants to be. BUT…that face at the end, with less hair…just as adorbs. And hey, the queen has spoken. (no loving jests either?) okkkkkk. fine. πŸ™‚

13. amb4da says:

ps. lmbo at the video! LOL…”your *hair*, uh girl, is beautiful, Hubbell.”
    You are too funny.

too funny…a royal proclamation even, hahahaha.

Singing to the hair strands, individually, even funnier….I can hear him singing now:

β™« β™© ♬ “Give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair
    Shining, gleaming, streaming, raven, waxen
    Oh say, can you see my eyes if you can
    Then my hair’s too short”
    β™ͺ β™« β™© ♬

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

heeheee this is great TOfan…. love that you got the Queen in there!!!!!

16. tammi says:

lmbo πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ now i have if i could only be stuck in my head hee hee

and this πŸ™‚

17. sunny says:

LOL!!! “Are you guys dissing my short hair again???” and the look on his face is priceless! LOVE the Matt Clayton pictures! ❀

Kari posted this on Instagram … methinks she’s trying to tell us something, LOLOL.

kari

… and random:

Off topic:

TOfan et al, if you would be so kind to help me? What Tumblr links for David fandom would you recommend? I’ve cruised around Tumblr land and would love to know other’s favs.

Thanks so much! Have a great weekend! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

20. jana says:

Very cute. Loved the “WWW” vid. Forgot about Redford’s hair..lol It was amazing!