Blame it on the rain… and @kariontour :)

BJBZhYiCQAIfZub.jpg large

Rain1aRain1

Rain2

(how Weiyan pulls these out of her hat, I have no idea, lol …including this random singing snippet! πŸ™‚ )

…and while we’re being random, hahahahaha

This entry was posted in Fan experience and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Blame it on the rain… and @kariontour :)

1. Anonymous says:

Weiyan is wicked quick. She’s my go-to gal for all things random.

2. mlpb3 says:

Matt Clayton is marvelous! Picturing David doing the dance sequence to “Singing in the Rain”. β™ͺβ™ͺ (Please, let it happen..)

3. janey79 says:

Let see if my identity revealed now…

welcome back! lol …mlpb3 MTE!

• janey79 says:

dang typos! ~Let’s see if my identity is revealed now. And of course by now you know Kari took a couple of the pics. She’s quite the photog! For me, the photo she took of Matt taking a photo of D from that shoot is the best one out of the bunch we’ve seen so far. Beats the NMHF pics by a country mile, imhbco, lol.

you mean the NMHF one that looks like his head’s been photoshopped onto another body? lol … itawy*

*I totally agree with you πŸ˜‰

4. Archugeezer says:

Love that determined rain dance. πŸ™‚ These fun photos made me instantly think of one of my favorite decades old sing-along songs: “Laughter in the Rain” by Neil Sedaka. (Neil and I are both golden oldies.)

5. archugeezer says:

Or… That determined leap means that it was raining cats and dogs and David had to jump over a poodle.

OK, I apologize. I just banned myself from making further comments.

New post/thread!