(Awesome audio/Credit: pinkamech) [And MKOP with intro from booradleigh HERE.]
Just watched this video and am bursting with pride for a whole bunch of reasons:
1) Love this song (and the singer 🙂 )
2) Love to see David accompanying himself on MKOP for the first time in public.
3) Love the way he smiles when everyone starts to sing along.
4) Love the “shshshshsh” for quiet so everyone can hear David.
5) I even love the stumbles over the keys half way through. No, it’s not perfect, but it’s our kind of perfect, am I right?
Watching him playing and singing his own song, not a cover, and everyone loving it and wanting to sing along just seems so right, so meant to be … like a glimpse of singer-songwriter David of the future … a time when he’ll sing and play most, if not all, of his songs to even bigger crowds all singing or swaying along to every word. Sigh.
Intro to TOSOD, love the origami gifts to David! To catch whole concert, watch Parts 1-9 of starafar’s vids HERE:
TOSOD with intro (starafar)
More amazingness from Singapore from pinkamech:
Random singing about rain
SBL (credit: Sayusha08)
p.s. Here’s an update from JackRyan4DA on the Manila preparations for the upcoming ArchuInvasion (brought over from end of last thread). Thanks, JR!:
Here’s the sked:
16 Nov. (Tues.) – DA arrives MNL; Pinoy Archies will welcome him
– DA to hotel where another group of Pinoy Archies will also welcome him
From thereon, he will stay in the hotel to conduct the media rounds – radio/TV/1-on-1 interviews, special features, presscon, phoners, etc… till the afternoon of the 17th (Wed) for the Mall Show / M&G.
Just like in SG where he conducted 20 interviews in a day, his sked is a bit punishing here. I dunno how they can fit all the interviews scheduled for him and still have great voice for
17Nov (Wed) – Mall Show/M&G at 5 p.m. Lots of promo for this event. The whole ShoeMart Mall has tons of huge, gorgeous & strategically located posters/standees:
There are 2 types of passes available to watch David:
1. Buy TOSOD CD (Php435/$10++) at the SkyDome Gate. 1st 400 will get their CDs signed and seat at the floor seated section.
2. Buy 3 SM Eco bags (Php160/$3.75++). This is perfect for those who do not want to buy another CD but want to watch the show. However, no CD signing & they occupy the bleachers. We asked the booth ladies yesterday and they said ticket sales is brisk!
18 Nov. (Wed.) – DA leaves for the U.S.
Needless to say, we are all stoked, spazzing & giddy w/ excitement.
–– JR here, sleepless in Manila