Happy Birthday, Mike!

Toronto’s Mike Krompass celebrates his birthday tomorrow (Feb. 8th). As you know, Mike and David Archuleta co-wrote tour-faves Somebody Out There, A Little Too Not Over You and Zero Gravity.

Canadian SnowAngelz are a little too not over the fact that Mike wasn’t able to swing a cross-Canada ArchuTour while he was David’s music director on tour, but we hold out hope for 2010! (To sign a group e-card for Mike, click on the pic in the sidebar.)

I don’t know how I missed this great ArchuletaFanScene interview with Mike and Dave Filice, but I did. So, in case anyone else also missed it, here are Parts 1 to 4 (I especially enjoyed hearing more about how “Bubbly” came about and the respect they clearly have for David as a person and as a musician/artist):

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Somebody Out There, SLC

This entry was posted in Special event and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Happy Birthday, Mike!

TOFAN – Just noticed the Happy Birthday note and slide show on the side bar.

Thanks!!!! 😀 😀 😀

Love the crested theme – tooooo cute!

tweet…tweet…twee-dle-ly…tweet

From jackryan4DA (end of prev. thread):

Can you handle one more NO AIR? I noticed that KIZZI mentioned the USTREAM VERSION , so here you go:

I dunno why, but YT has some delays displaying my vids in the search results. Anw, enjoy the close-ups & the download link!

BLUEBARSA – am so sorry for your loss.

HAPPY & to the rest of the Feb celebrants – happy bday!

KIZZI – you got mail?

Thanks to starrynites1, here’s a download for an enhanced mp3 of No Air:

More great buzz for No Air at the L.A. Times:

Fave bit:
    “…a duet performance of her hit “No Air” with Season 7 runner-up David Archuleta. (If you haven’t already seen it, check out the video below — Archie could give Chris Brown a run for his money!)”

4. Marlie7 says:

Love Mike Krompass and missed him on the Christmas Tour, although Steve is cool, too. Can a non-Canadian sign the birthday card?

5. Marlie7 says:

PS: I met Mike and Dave and Jerry at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and chatted with them for about 15 minutes or so. They were so friendly and sweet.

Thanks very much for posting the group E-Card for Mike. Hope to see him on tour again soon with David. If they can make it up this way to a few cities in Canada, that would be even better!
    Thanks too for posting the videos of the chat with Mike and Dave. I did see some of that but not all of it so thank you. Great guys they are. David attracts some some really good people to him. How could he not!

hahahaha, yes, Marlie, all can sign I’m sure, lol

I missed Mike on Christmas Tour, too, hope he & David get to do more writing for this next CD, maybe when David’s back in Nashville.

No Air alert!
    Another amazing vid, this one has the best sound I’ve heard so far (more of David’s voice comes through here, so enter at your own risk!):

Glad the Saints won, that town has been through alot!

TOfan, thanks for the video. Wow, audio is great.
    Hopefully we will get an mp3 somewhere of that one!

Hopefully we will find out tomorrow where he is.

emmegirl… it would be nice to know where he is…maybe back to Nashville for some epic writing?? The results of all the sessions he has had can’t come fast enough, teach me patience!!

Nice audio TOfan, I always make time for another Jorvid vid, hopefully today I can check out the interviews, thanks for posting them, BTW..

Happy Birthday Mike!

Gah, love the tribute vids…

More headlines for No Air:

I think it’s getting such incredible buzz because it gives everyone (maybe even Jordin) an “aha” moment … “aha, THIS is what it’s supposed to sound like!”

😆