Twitpics and snippets and vlogs, oh my

Say awwwww ... (Twitpic/SnarkyArchies)

Say awwwww ... (Twitpic/SnarkyArchies)

Just when you thought things were awfully quiet in ArchuWorld, David hits us with a hat-trick. Where to begin? TBWY on a grand piano? Christmas song snippets? Stretchy cheeks?

Tell us, when confronted with such a buffet of ArchuGoodies, which did you check out first?

1. Vlog, perhaps?

So today is the day that my wisdom teeth will be getting pulled out. Oh joy. It’s an exciting time guys lol. But I’ve been enjoying running this week and getting some exercise in! Today might be my last day of running for a while though since idk how long I’ll need to recover… But I’m just anxious to get this all over with!

Tags: David Archuleta wisdom teeth pulled running dentist medication

[Love that his tags specify “wisdom teeth pulled” … you know, as opposed to “wisdom teeth implanted” … and viewer warning at 1:40ish, the intensity of his Freddy Kreuger “CRAVE!” could frighten small children and pets]

ChristmasFromtheHeart_2. Christmas CD spoilers?

They are here

… if you dare!

Or here:

3. To Be With You at Kendra Lowe’s concert? (Vid: EvelynFOJG)

(David and a grand piano should also come with a warning.)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Twitpics and snippets and vlogs, oh my

From the consumate performer – CELD and the most recent TBWY – to your best friend – sharing the vlog/tweets about your wisdom teeth removal! Oh my Oh my Oh my.

No spoilers for me re CFTH. It looks like it will be made available as an mp3 download on amazon.com (FOD) on Oct.9

And, oh what a wonderful wiz he wuz, we’re off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of AWE!

Amazing sharing of a scary experience.

OMGdja – thanks for the kind words about Edinburgh and Glasgow videos. Mr. K and I had a fabulous trip. It was serendipitous as we had planned a trip and then presto David & McFly were going to be where we were going to be. Incredible.

welcome OMGdja…. Great to have you here!

Honestly this kid…. his blog just makes me smile ear to ear and the dentist tweets! Does he realize how interested we are? That we actually do care. He must know..

I confess to listening to the CFTH snippets first only because they were the first thing I saw this morning. I kid you not I was late for work because I needed to hear them immediately (I love spoilers, but no, I don’t read the last chapter of a book first) Downloadable on OCt 09? In Canada too?

Finding adjectives is geting so hard, this latest TBWY… gah. The Wizard of Awe works..

omgdja (love your screen name btw!), yes, it was so great to meet KT & Lorna in Hershey! That was a fun, fun night.

kizzi, “Wizard of Awe” is perfect! Explains why I keep asking myself, how does he do that?

Normally I’d rush to hear the spoilers, too, Refnaf, but I’m trying to hold off this time, for some reason … hmmm

Just noticed that the vlog headline is “Last blog with all my teeth in my mouth”

and the youTube title is “Bye Bye Wisdom Teeth”

… when has tooth extraction ever been so hilarious?

Hey refnaf, right now the mp3 album is available only on the US amazon website. However, I just e-mailed amazon.ca and hope to get an answer tomorrow.

thanks awestruck **waves**

TOfan…. I just caught your use of hat-trick….. Images of David playing hockey, while singing, and then going out for a Timmies…. I am getting carried away… Come to Canada for Christmas David!!!!

9. omgdja says:

Good morning ladies!

KT & Lorna (lovely British lady) are now very good friends of mine because of David.
    Kizzi your UK updates brought smile to my heart… loved everything about it.
    Also, I remember both KT & Lorna telling me how wonderful ladies you were. I agreed… just reading your posts early on. I knew it somehow.
    Now, David what can I say… just adore this young man.

Got a response from amazon Canada –

“we currently have no further details about our plans to carry mp3 downloads on our Amazon.ca website. Any updated information we have will be listed on the website as soon as it is available.

However, I have passed your message along to the appropriate people in our company so they are aware of your interest in mp3 downloads.”

I wasn’t above a little begging!

omgdja, it was such a blast meeting KT & Lorna, felt like we’d all known each other forever … isn’t that one of the amazing (but completely unexpected) added benefits of being a David fan? Meeting such warm, wonderful people, and new friends! Blows me away.

Refnaf, a Cdn Christmas concert, yesss!!! I’ve resisted listening to the Christmas snippets so far … after all, it’s only, gulp, 13 days away …

Way to go, awestruck!!!

12. omgdja says:

Tofan – I emailed Lorna the link of Snow Angelz. She was sooooo excited & will be posting later. Love the calm & positive feeling around here.

omgdja – when I met KT in Pittsburgh I felt like I had met a kindred spirit, a sister of the soul variety; like we knew each other without even talking; same with TOfan and Refnaf and Happy and others. Just wonderful people, spiritual, kind, feisty for the right reason, and loving. Along with David’s music, they keep me coming back for more.

I did listen to the snippets – I figured why wait… ok, ok, I’m a tad impulsive and teasers they were for sure….and, just know the full songs will be pure David. I am excited to know that I will have my home and car and iPod filled with David’s holiday music during a time of year that is about family & friends and love and connection. Such a wonderful thing to anticipate.

If you haven’t seen David the Lightening Chipmunk caricature by Andrew (isn’t he from Nova Scotia – someone that would be good for this site to get to know) go here:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahaha, Kizzi, that is hysterical!

Andrew’s from Newfoundland, I let him know his cartoon site’s on our blogroll.

omgdja “Love the calm & positive feeling around here.”

Me too

17. happy says:

I am one of the few regular DA bloggers that doesn’t watch his vlogs. But TOfan, since you referenced the “CRAVE” I had to fast forward and look for it….bwhahahahahah….you made me laugh out loud…Freddy Krueger-ish crave for sure….hahaha…