TOfan Appreciation Post (really)

The funniest, most delightful writer in Archuland is celebrating her birthday today!! I don’t know about you guys, but it would have been a much tougher 2 years without her witty and brilliant posts!!! What better day to tell her:

Youdavid in Westbury rock TOfan

Happy birthday!!!

We love you!!

And anything else you want to say!!

This entry was posted in Fan experience. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to TOfan Appreciation Post (really)

Have the most wonderful Day TOfan!!! My apologies for the Christmas pic>> I kinda forget how to do a proper post, lol.

• Kizzi says:

Ref, I remember that picture. Westbury right? What a great post for a most wonderful person,not to mention a touchstone for this David fan!

Happy belated BD TOfan! And thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you do. 😀

2. ray says:

happy birthday TOFAN ,have loved your post these last two years, great work, thank you

3. greatbrit says:

Happy Birthday to the Wittiest TOfan!!!! Hope to see you…… dare I say it….. *SOON*!!!

4. KH says:

Happy birthday, and THANK YOU for being you. You’ve been a bright spot during a Davidless two years. Please continue, even after the other bright spot returns!!!

5. archugeezer says:

Adding my appreciation, along with a ton of love and gratitude for all you do here. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOfan!!!

May this year bring you good health, much happiness and the opportunity for us to celebrate at a David Archuleta concert!

6. Marylee_NCGirl says:

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOfan…thanks for the SMILES! 🙂

7. lani says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOFAN!!!!!!!! Wishing you all the bests & many more bdays “with” David to come.

Thank you for everything you do here. You made me smile, laugh, ROFL, and even laugh & cry at the same time. Thank you, thank you! YOU RAWK!!!

8. djafan says:

Happy Happy Birthday TOfan!!! Hope to see you again in our travels 🙂

9. Mimi318 says:

Dear TOfan~

Some of the best and funniest things written about David have been written by you! I consider David lucky to have you for a fan.

I hope to meet you at David’s homecoming concert, wherever that may be.

Happy birthday TOfan! May all your dreams come true!!

Love, Mimi.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} to all… except for refnaf, who I plan to throttle! 😆

11. Canarchaudry says:

Happy Birthday Tofan!!! You are a wonderful person and thank you much for what you do to keep everyone entertained while everyone wait for David’s return from his mission!…keep everyone laugh and smile haha….Hope you will have an awesome birthday, Deb!!:))..you deserve it.

12. MUNKFOD says:

Happy Birthday!!! You have made these past couple of years so much easier!! So thanks so much for everything!!! Hope you have an awesome birthday and get spoiled tons!!!

13. Happy Birthday Tofan!! Wishing you the best always. Thanks for keeping us entertained all these years. Hoping for more!! 🙂

Gotta add this

15. Mandaberry says:

Always my favorite David blogger. One of my very most favorite David fans. Don’t ever stop doing what you do!

Happy happy birthday!!

16. Haroldcpim says:

Happy birthday Debbie thanks for all you have done to keep us rolling! Hope u enjoy the day and are surrounded by friends and family.

17. trace says:

Happy Birthday Tofan! All your posts have been pretty awesome! 🙂

you guys have literally made my day, thank you!!!! Bringing back the bonbons for everyone! 🙂

bonbons

19. oliveoil says:

I can not let this day pass without wishing the happiest of birthdays to one of the funniest and cleverest people in all Archudom. Thank you for sharing your humor and talent with us. . This site always brings a jolt of sunshine to my day .:)

20. karenkid says:

Happy Birthday to a ray of sunshine! Thanks for all the wit and joy you share with us!

21. sweetonda says:

Happy Birthday Deb! Hope you had lots of fun and those bonbons look fab!

22. tawna21 says:

Happy Birthday, TOfan! Wishing you sunshine and rainbows!!

23. MT says:

Happy Birthday, TOfan!
    and thanks so much for all your wonderfully, witty posts!

Thanks so much, you guys, pretty awesome to see folks I’ve missed this past while! ♥ ♥ ♥ *orders extra bonbons*

btw, love that David’s as high as #4 on this list:

25. Grammyj says:

Happy birthday TOfan! David is lucky to have such a witty, creative fan supporting him by keeping up this fansite. I have enjoyed all your posts.

Happy, happy Birthday TOfan! Hope I’m not too late and hope you had a great day! A BIG thank you for keeping us going these last two years, your writings made me laugh, smile and just plain feel good. Many wonderful wishes and heartfelt gratitude!!

{{{pepp}}} late?? never!!! you’re on B.C. time! lol Your lovely words never fail to make me smile, thank you!

p.s.
      I hope Amber Archuleta enjoyed her birthday as much as I did. Thanks again, you guys!

27. bebereader says:

TOFan,
    May this be the start of a wonderful year for you!
    Happy Happy Birthday!