Happy 19th Birthday, David!

From left: refnaf, sunshine, TOfan, conditioner. Filmed at Toronto’s City Hall under the “Freedom Arches.”

Congratulations on celebrating the big 1-9 on Monday, David! May the coming year be filled with joy, laughter, friends, family … and music, music, music!

Please join us in adding your own birthday wishes for either Ricky or David Archuleta, below!

Another birthday tribute: a beautiful CFTH Tour Summary slideshow from Calgary’s Gengen, using about 100 of her amazing shots (out of more than 1,500 she took during the tour).

This entry was posted in Special event and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Happy 19th Birthday, David!

1. Abrra says:

Oh my Snow Angelz! Please, everyone go here:

Its a Birthday card for David. Hurry before its gone?

Very cool. You can upload an image with your message.

Abrra

2. betsyjaney says:

Love this!
    Miss you girls. 🙂

3. emmiegirl says:

You guys are awesome! Canada rocks!

From end of last thread:

From emmiegirl:
    Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

I must have missed this somewhere along the line, but it is one of the songs David wrote with Matt Wertz. He has said more than once he liked songs with that laid back, feel good vibe and this one fits the bill. I think it could do really well!

From peppertara:
    Wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday, may your New Year be the beginning of all you hope for in your lives.

Tofan I enjoyed your article. I can imagine how difficult it is to actually ‘get over’ the whole tour experience. I wasn’t even able to see David on his Christmas tour and I am still not over it. Just watching videos and taking in all the heavenly sounds and sights that are David is difficult enough to get over. In fact I just keep watching them and listening to that voice and there really is no need to get over anything, so I just keep enjoying it! I only hope one day (maybe next year) I will actually be able to experience David live, singing some of those wonderful Christmas songs.

Even though, being the older ‘middle aged fan’ that I am, I cannot wait to see David live in concert again (have only seen him once). So I am hoping that all who anticipate that experience in the next year will have their wish fulfilled.
    A very peaceful and Happy Holiday to everyone.

peppertara,
    I have the same wish, that every David fan gets the opportunity to see his live show someday … and you’re right, thanks to the videos and songs, there’s no need to “get over” anything, we can keep on enjoying it!

And here’s a great tour recap vid from omygoshashley:

Thank you TOfan, for that lovely tour recap. Loved that one, still savoring all the wonderful videos! Guess I will be for a while.
    Loved the Happy Birthday David video you all did, great job.
    Be nice if David could see it!

7. djxox says:

hey all~ Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with family and friends. Just wanted to thank everyone for all the kind comments on my recent vids. It truly is a joy to share the magic of David. He really is a gift, and now he is home and celebrating his birthday. Ahh… to be 19 again… So David, this one is for YOU!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID~

djxox, perfect Birthday vid! (And I can’t stop watching the “duet” with Ray, it is most def. the gift that keeps on giving!)

Happy Birthday, David!!! Wheatgrass shots for everyone!!!

9. djxox says:

WOOT WOOT!! Wheatgrass Shots !! 🙂

Straight up, with a Mamey Shake chaser!!! 😆

Wheatgrass and mamey shakes??? I’ll toast to David with my Shiraz!!! Cheers and Blessings to David and hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.

I impatiently await grandbaby…. today would be a good day!!

It would, Ref, that would make the name easy … Archie or Archette! 😆

13. Abrra says:

By: refnaf on 12/28/2009
    at 3:23 pm

“I impatiently await grandbaby…. today would be a good day!!”

Oh my HECK! Is the baby still waiting to come into the world? WOW! When we talked last, I got the impression the delivery was happening soon after the tour.

Well, today is a nice day to be born. How about it “BABY”? David will share his birthday with you. 🙂

Abrra