Betcha Can’t Pick Just One!

iStock_000010076241Medium

sun - Copy

David Archuleta’s fan base is as diverse as the global village itself. But there seem to be a few distinct categories developing. Which one (or two or three) best describe you?  Hard to decide?

Total Fangirl/Boy – Squees over every picture, word, event and song.  A feeler.  Totally into the sentiment of the music, the artistry, the celebrity, the moment.  Everything David is wonderful 24/7.  Knows all the websites to get up-to-the-minute info on all things David.  Attends as many VIPs, concerts, and national anthem gigs as possible. A mosh veteran.  A direct tweet from David is Nirvana. Has a hard-drive full of David photos and videos and screen caps.  Even voted in the “Favourite David Archuleta Poll” poll.

The Voice – Loves, loves, loves the Voice.  The Voice is front and centre in all comments and thoughts; gets lost in the voice when listening to songs.

785_Magic8BallThe Forecaster – Tries to see into the future of David’s career and predict what is going to happen down the road; bases speculation on personal past life experience. assumptions and opinions.  Magic 8 Ball optional.

The Interpreter – Gives opinions about past and present events; may use available facts and speculates on the who, what, when, where and/or why of past/present events based on past life experience, assumptions and opinions.  Has a future at the U.N.

The Spiritualist – Feels the Connection to The Infinite through David’s artistry.  Feels the joy when David sings.

flowerThe Giver – Gives more spontaneously in any aspect of life since becoming a David Fan.  May donate to various and new charitable efforts like never before since becoming a fan. Even telemarketers now get a warm “Hello!”

fire

The Tittle-Tattler – Main focus is the world of celebrity; likes celebrity media and gossip.  Likes the thrill of the drama of it all.  Loves to stir up controversy.  Sees all aspects of David’s life as topics for discussion since he is a Celebrity.  Wishes David had been adopted by Jon and Kate Plus Eight so his life could be a reality show.

The Defender – A cyberworld media watchdog. Routinely responds to any negative review or hint of criticism of David, either in online editorials, blogs, emails, letters, or comments, as if it were a personal slight.  “Nobody puts bb in a corner!”

tn_heart7The One: Dreams of being David’s soul mate 24/7.  Practices signing “<Insert First Name> Archuleta” during class.  An incurable romantic. Wonders what Danish/Honduran specialties to serve on The Big Day.  Has Target’s Bridal Registry on speed dial.

The Reporter – Just the facts; gives us straight information, no varnish, no spin. May upload pictures, videos of events and/or mp3s on the net for viewing.   Qualified to teach advanced cyber-detective training sessions for FBI, Scotland Yard or Interpol.

moonThe Parent – Feels very maternal/paternal.  Worries about what David eats, when he rests and, in general, his health and welfare.  Sends him warm hats, scarves and, occasionally, lunch money.

cloudThe What If-er – Always looks at the dark side of events first and foremost.  Worries about everything that might be or what currently is and why it shouldn’t be that way. Tends to see the glass as half-empty … or just empty.

Music Fan – Bought David’s music because they “liked/loved” the song. Buys different types of music and not involved in the day-to-day minutiae of the diehard David Fan.  Goes to David’s concerts just as they would any concert. This person is not likely here reading this.

Kizzi

This entry was posted in Fan experience and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to Betcha Can’t Pick Just One!

1. happy says:

Who am I?….. if only I knew…..haha

2. silverfox says:

Let’s see now..I’m a ..no I’m a, no wait, I’m a..

Ohmyheck..I’m doomed!

Kizzi, I don’t see myself on here at all … bahahahaha 😆

happy, you fit squarely (brownies, get it? teehee) into The Voice category …

and SF needs a new group … “Ms. Magnet”

4. pabuckie says:

Just dropping by to said “hello” to everyone.

Well, 3 out of 13 ain’t bad.

OH BOY!

5. silverfox says:

Fun quiz. Kizzi, you have an amazingly creative mind! But did you really have to remind me about how severe my ODD is?

I understand now why my kids are all of a sudden a little concerned..they thought IT would be wearing off by now, not getting worse! hahahaha!

But, see! It feels so dang good!

Good night sweet Snow Angelz, sweet dreams!

Thinking of you TOfan.

LOL – Happy. hmmmmm….maybe 90% Music Fan and 10% The Voice.

SF – “It fees so dang good!” All the friendships is a lot of what its all about. 🙂 hmmmmm….maybe that begs another category….The Socializer 😉

Saw that Mike K won’t be on the Christmas tour. Will be interesting to see the instruments and arrangements for the Christmas numbers. I was definitely seeing a classical guitar for WCIT, Pat-A-Pan, even Riu Riu Chiu. Ave Maria could work with classical guitar too.

7. kait1159 says:

What fun, Kizzi! I fall into at least three categories at all times and occasionally venture into other behaviors depending on my mood.

This topic is something I’ve actually wondered about during some of the fansite dramas — if the sites tend to attract different temperaments. And as a Blue-NF (Myers-Briggs Intuitive-Feeler) type, I just want everyone to get along. I think David’s an NF too. Or an … hmmm. An INFP? INTP? Not sure. And I guess this means I fit as an Interpreter on the Kizzi Archuleta Fan Temperament scale.

OK Kizzi, now you have ME wondering about my own sanity?!? maybe my family does have something to worry about LOL!

Kait -I’m mos’ def’ a Reporter intertwined with Interpreter and a huge streak of Fan Girl, Voice, Spiritualist and Giver. Sometimes I have an element or two of another category but not enough to say I function primarily in that mode as a David fan.

I suspect that David’s is an INFP or INFJ. I think the P/J is probably a split.

Introverted Characteristics:
    1. Think/reflect first, then Act
    2. Regularly require an amount of “private time” to recharge batteries
    3. Motivated internally, mind is sometimes so active it is “closed” to outside world
    4. Prefer one-to-one communication and relationship

Intuitive Characteristics
    1. Mentally live in the Future, attending to future possibilities
    2. Using imagination and creating/inventing new possibilities is automatic-instinctual
    3. Memory recall emphasizes patterns, contexts, and connections
    4. Best improvise from theoretical understanding
    5. Comfortable with ambiguous, fuzzy data and with guessing its meaning.

Feeling Characteristics:
    1. Instinctively employ personal feelings and impact on people in decision situations
    2. Naturally sensitive to people needs and reactions.
    3. Naturally seek consensus and popular opinions.
    4. Unsettled by conflict; have almost a toxic reaction to disharmony

Perceiving Characteristics:
    1. Comfortable moving into action without a plan; plan on-the-go.
    2. Like to multitask, have variety, mix work and play.
    3. Naturally tolerant of time pressure; work best close to the deadlines.
    4. Instinctively avoid commitments which interfere with flexibility, freedom and variety

Judging Characteristics:
    1. Plan many of the details in advance before moving into action.
    2. Focus on task-related action; complete meaningful segments before moving on.
    3. Work best and avoid stress when able to keep ahead of deadlines.
    4. Naturally use targets, dates and standard routines to manage life

And I am a split on the E/I. In testing I usually end up as an E just a little more than the I but it is always 49/51; same with the T/F I am close to a split but lean a little more toward the T.

So I usually test ENTP.

For anyone who wants to test their Myers-Brigg Personality Type INFORMALLY go here ———-> http://bit.ly/cLSCY

BIG IMPORTANT NOTE: I said “informally” as this link and the test is just for fun, real broad brush. The actual inventory is administered by trained individuals and the results are reviewed by the same trained individual.

10. kait1159 says:

Kizzi,
    That’s sort of how I was thinking (INFP) but wasn’t sure about the P or J — so, in other words, I agree entirely with your assessment.

I test as an INFJ (obviously J since I’m spending time this morning fussing over these categories — LOL) and I have a daughter creative in the visual arts who seems to be an INFP. She reminds me of David in a lot of ways.

I’m a Voice/Interpreter/Spiritualist with aspects of Giver/Fangirl/Forecaster. I’m wondering — there’s another subset of fans who tend to like to “do” or “act” in support of David — they organize poll efforts and support or run the gifting campaigns. Maybe they run fansites. Would they fit in your existing groups as a Giver or Defender, Kizzi, or is that another category?

Kait:

TOfan and I debated the fan site owners/admins and decided they probably fall into multiple categories like Total FanGirl/Boy, The Reporter, The Interpreter, The Forecaster, The Giver etc. depending on the environment they are trying to achieve on their blog.

In my estimation, each fansite has a different flavor, a different set of cyber-boundaries. Their mission and values are a little (or alot) different although all of them have the same goal–to support the artistry of David Archuleta.

What category label are you thinking about for the “do” or “act” fans?

Oh, and nice to meet a fellow “analyzer.” 🙂

LOL Awestruck.

I have the absolutely most incredible BOSS of the last 4+ years and he has taught me so much. I have the best job in the world (at least for me.) 🙂

One of his favorite sayings is “shed the light on the truth” when we are dealing with situations that are new, different, unique.

And just following that simple advice in all areas of my life has made things so much easier to address and I have found that each experience ends up with a good outcome no matter how difficult the course I had to follow to get to the desired outcome.

All that to say, as I wrote this out (it has been rumbling around in my mind for about 21 months) I started to see trends and identify my own behaviors and understand me and the fan world so much better.

It gave me direction and understanding. Does that make sense?

Or am I just FULL of IT – LOL 😉

So this is called procrastination Kizzi style. I’ve gotta finish a Powerpoint, pack for a 12 day trip, go pick up pet supplies for the new kitten I’m getting in two Saturdays – woo hoo.

You ARE full of it Kizzi – full of LIFE and, it seems to me, living it to the fullest.

14. kait1159 says:

Kizzi,
    Bet you’re right about fansite owners falling under different categories, just as you’ve said. As far as the others (I have specific people in mind who work every day to ‘do something’ for David — quite loyal folk) I guess I’d label them as “Doers” or some similar name. But then again, most of us are very loyal to David, I think.

An aside that really doesn’t matter. I went up to get my ‘real life day’ started and was thinking about my sleeping daughter and realized I’d misstated. She’s more of a sensor — ISFP.

Thanks for the fun post, Kizzi. Good luck with your tasks.

15. djxox says:

hmmm…lets’s see…

a lil’ bit of this and a lil’ bit of that….
    maybe a slice of another but definitely none of THAT! ….who can choose?

As for kizzi and kaits INFP or INFJ. P/J on the ISFP or is it ENTP??? 😯 …and just who the heck is Myers-Briggs??
    If I toss out another vid or maybe a hidden MGR can i get another vowel or maybe a free spin??

All I know is that David makes me 🙂

kait1159, when you mentioned fans “who work every day to ‘do something’ for David, quite loyal folk, I guess I’d label them as “Doers” — one person who came clearly to mind was SnowAngel (and fellow Torontonian) Pastel, who tragically lost her husband Lawrence to cancer this week.

The family has posted a loving tribute at:

Pastel, your e-family sends much love your way this day.

Thanks for that link TOfan, I just realized how small the world really is. Turns out that Pastel’s late husband was brother-in-law of one of mr. refnaf’s friends and they had been supporting him online for a long while> Mr refnaf had shared about Laurence’s battle with cancer, but we did not know him as pastel’s husband!!
    My prayers go out to them.

Kizzi, what an awesome fun post, gosh I can see myself…totally in 4 catagories. This does give a good background to the focus and feel of different fansites and blogs, heck I can pick them out tooo.

djxox, more vids!!! yes always!

18. KT says:

Ding, ding, ding…post for the win! This post is all kinds of fun and just perfect for a restful Sunday afternoon. A little self introspection…the conversation went like this:

Me: Which categories do you see yourself in?
    Me: Well I think definitely that one and that one and just a little of that one?
    Me: Are you sure? I really thought you were in this one!
    Me: Nah…I’m not in that one…
    Me: Are you sure?
    Me: …OK…maybe just now and again…

Lol…

Backing up a bit to the last post: Kizzi! You were in AC? Are you kidding…I didn’t see you and surely I would have wanted so see you. I am going to Baltimore, Stroudsburg and Westbury. If that doesn’t jump start my Christmas mood then nothing will!

Looking forward a bit to a future post (heh…maybe mine unless other Snow Angelz are going!): I am pretty psyched to go to Kaleidoscope. Imagine not having to travel to see David perform…that’s a novelty! We are trying to attend a brunch in the afternoon that David and others are participating in. The event supports such a great cause. Below is a little post from the web site:

Kaleidoscope is a new Thanksgiving tradition on FOX that combines the beauty of Skating, the excitement of Song, and the brave message of Survivorship to raise awareness of the key issues surrounding women and cancer. Kaleidoscope is reaching women to inform, inspire, and influence them to take action for their health.

Tell me this event isn’t tailor made for David.

19. Sunshine says:

Great post Kizzi! Hmmm, seems I fall into about 9 categories. Is that even possible?

I think I also fall into the ‘savings plan’ category. Those of us who squirrel away our pennies each month to ensure that plane tickets, hotel rooms, and VIP tickets remain an integral part of our household budget. In Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, David is at the peak.

20. SandyBeaches says:

The post really gets us organized kizzi…I believe that I am a bit of each of the following:

The Voice, The Spiritualist, The Defender, The Parent…and I guess that is OK!

SB

dj – hahahaha – I envy you…..I am cursed with this insatiable curiosity as to how things work….I used to take apart gadgets and put them back together to see how they worked as a kid…sometimes they didn’t work when I put them back together. One time I held up my Dad’s fake fishing worm and a real worm in front of one of our chickens in the barnyard to see if the chicken could tell the difference…dang chicken ate the fake worm and I got in a boatload of trouble feeding my Dad’s prize fishing worm/lure to a chicken. He also tortured me endlessly with a twinkle in his eye by telling that story every year at holiday time to any new acquaintance. LOL

ref – It is a small world. There isn’t even 6 degrees of separation anymore.

KT – Can’t wait to hear your report from the Kaleidoscope concert and lunch. What a great cause. In your own back yard…lucky you!

Sunshine – Hel-lo-oooo. We can all see a little bit of each, I think, at times in ourselves! The more, the merrier the experience. 🙂

SB – There aren’t any wrong answers. Just our preferences and where we find ourselves in our fan experience most of the time. Hope I get to see you in SLC. 🙂

Got my tasks done. Going to try my hand at buffalo wings – the baked kind and sweet potato fries, again oven baked.

22. kait1159 says:

Aw, TOFan, I’m so sorry to hear about Pastel’s Lawrence. Sad news.

DJXOX, hahaha! So funny.

Fun to see what everyone views as their categories. Fun to think about how we’ve all been affected by David in so many ways, for so very long now. And I have a feeling the ‘fangirl’ thing has just started. Oh, David, what have you done to us?

23. silverfox says:

Good night & sweet dreams Snow Angelz!

24. KT says:

I found the following article quite interesting and while it isn’t directly David related…I’ll present a nexus! Also while this is a Snow Angelz site…there are some global statistics mentioned!

OK…you ready? Here is the nexus: the next time your hubby says you are spending too much David related time just show him this article and tell him that you work hard and deserve your fun!

(Nov. 5) — The United States may have officially entered the age of woman.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, this fall, for the first time in U.S. history, women have surpassed men and now make up more than 50 percent of the nation’s workforce. In 1967, by comparison, they accounted for just one-third of all workers.

Signs of the changing landscape in gender relations are just about everywhere you look:

• Double the number of single women are now purchasing homes in America than there are single men.
    • Four out of every 10 women are are now their family’s primary breadwinner, a sharp increase from past decades.
    • The New Hampshire State Legislature is now made up of a majority of women, a first for a legislative body in the U.S., and the number of women in government continues to edge up nationwide.
    • Women now account for 30 percent of math Ph.D.s, up from just 5 percent in the 1960s.
    • On average, women read nine books every year. Men only read four, and women account for 80 percent of the U.S. fiction market.
    • The World Bank recently estimated that the global earning power of women will reach an estimated $18 trillion by the year 2014, up $5 trillion today.

“Women really have become the dominant gender,” said Guy Garcia, author of “The Decline of Men.” “What concerns me is that guys are rapidly falling behind. Women are becoming better educated than men, earning more than men, and, generally speaking, not needing men at all. Meanwhile, as a group, men are losing their way.”

That seems especially true during tough economic times. While the economy has shed millions of jobs during the recession of 2008 and 2009, men have been three times more likely to lose theirs than women, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Dr. Heidi Shierholz, an economist with the Economic Policy Institute, said that in the case of the recession, there really haven’t been any winners in the labor force.

“As the economy improves, many of the blue-collar jobs that men hold are likely to return,” Shierholz said. “But the longer-term picture is that we’re seeing women continue to make relative gains in the workplace. That’s not surprising when women are getting good educations and earning solid degrees.”

Interesting article KT – generally speaking the make up of a man is their need to be needed. Wonder how this is affecting men’s psyches in a broad sense? Do we see an incease in violent crimes committed by men? What does stonger women power in the work force mean for ‘the family’ in a social sense? This really has me thinking!

Sunshine…. David at the peak!! absolutely, David trips are my #1 personal expense, lol

Hey SF, come sit a while, (((hug)))

KT, interesting stuff. These stats surprise me a little, and not sure what to think….

SF, thanks for the kind thoughts! ♥♥♥

kizzi, went back and took a closer look at your scale … while it’s fun to analyze personalities and try to pinpoint which category(ies) individuals fit into, I also find it fascinating to try and figure out our commonalities … esp. among David fans … what draws us together, beyond his music, what is our common ground?

We’re all from so many different places and walks of life but share a deep love and connection to his music … what’s up with that? I ask myself daily.

Sunshine, maybe instead of an RSP (Retirement Savings Plan), we need a DSP!!

KT,
    yes, please report back from Kaleidoscope, will reserve the front page for you! Can’t wait to hear every detail! And those “I am woman, hear me roar” stats are very interesting … maybe Canada’s ready for our 2nd female P.M. 😆
    If you blinked, you missed the first one.

TOfan – I actually had a different perspective in that the fun little quizzy thing above was about how we were the same. Didn’t think of it as being different, just individual preferences. 🙂

“We’re all from so many different places and walks of life but share a deep love and connection to his music … what’s up with that?”

In my head I have this “New Age-ie” sense that it is a connection across time and cultures; like knowing someone or coming across something for the first time and you have that “a-ha” moment that something important happened and some missing element of who you are just clicked into place…an honest to goodness epiphany. And an epiphany that keeps on giving, to boot.

The “strange” thing is that it is THIS particular thing that is happening; not the sense of “a-ha” or “click” or “I had an epiphany that changed me.” It is having that experience NOW with a pop singer who was first noticed on a reality show, and a rather cheesy game show at that.

Ummm….I wonder if there is a way to quantify or test for that? Probably not. Too “woo woo” and out there. 🙂

TOfan – Kizzi – music is universal, love is universal and both are a form of universal communication. All us David fans are the same, on the inside. We all have the same feelings in our souls and are soothed by similar feelings in David’s soul? It matters not what we do on the outside – our daily work lives.

Awestruck,
    True, music is a universal language … your point reminded me of a review I heard recently of the critically acclaimed documentary Afghan Star, about the American Idol-style TV program in Afghanistan.

Can’t wait to see it. Contestants risk their lives to compete on the show but viewer/voters cross all political lines to support their favourites … music (or TV?) as the great equalizer!

Here’s the NYT review:

31. dawn65 says:

Kizzi makes my head hurt. I can’t pick just one. I used to be able to, I was pretty clear on how I stood on these types of issues.

Today .. I’m carefree.. just love him.. that’s all.

And I’m a ISFJ.

We all getting excited for CFTH tour ????

It’s getting closer !!

I waited 6 months to see the last of the 3 shows from the Demi tour.. so this is FLYING by.

woohoo !!

Can’t wait to see you all again !!!

32. silverfox says:

Hello TOfan, how are you?

Dawn, Kizzi is amazing and so creatively intelligent! It’s kinda scary how David attracts so many highly intelligent people into his orbit…then there’s me! 😆 yeah!

33. silverfox says:

Good night & sweet dreams, Snow Angelz!

David’s Christmas Tour begins in 15 days! WOW!
    Is THAT REALLY right?? 😀

So exciting!

dawn65!! *waves* Was CFTH worth the looong wait??

Kizzi, just found another fan group for you … The Bulk Buyer … the HMV record store near my office finally got their act together and set up a Christmas CD display with CFTH front and centre … I did leave one on the shelves for the next person! lol

{{{SF}}} I’m doin’ well. 😉 Thanks for asking! It’s been a tough week but now that you’ve pointed out the Christmas Tour begins in 15 days, I feel positively perky!

Sad that Mike Krompass won’t be on the tour, though … he was representin’ for the Canadians!! 😆

15 days!! oh my, that is such a pleasant thought….

“All us David fans are the same, on the inside. We all have the same feelings in our souls and are soothed by similar feelings in David’s soul?”

36. KT says:

Good Morning Snow Angelz!!!

Hope you all have an excellent day!

TOfan: “The Bulk Buyer … the HMV record store near my office finally got their act together and set up a Christmas CD display with CFTH front and centre … I did leave one on the shelves for the next person! lol”

You’d think the label would do us a favor and bulk package 100 cds for Costco to carry. Sheesh…

On second thought…knowing us…we’d buy bulks of the bulk and hand those out…lol

refnaf – “Sometimes I really wonder, it feels like the actual timbre and tone of his voice soothes me, and I can not explain it…” Once I stopped trying to figure out why this happenes to me and just accepted it, I found myself even more at peace.

David’s interview with CNN:

Fave bits:

CNN: What sets your Christmas album apart from the multitudes that are already out there?
    Archuleta: I tried to give the music a reverence. We could have gone more radio friendly because I am in the more pop vein of music, but I wanted to make sure when people listened to it I got them thinking about what the songs were talking about.

Whether it was through the vocals or the arrangement, I wanted people to connect with the songs emotionally.

CNN: Do you have a favorite Christmas song?
    Archuleta: I don’t really have a favorite, but I have always loved “O Holy Night.” It’s such a powerful one. There is also one on the album called “Pat-a-Pan” that I really like that’s a more fun one that people aren’t as familiar with. I sing the beginning in French, and I have never sung in French before.

Cue Projet Pat-a-Pan!

CNN: Are you working on another album?
    Archuleta: I am. It’s been really busy, but it’s been really great because I am happy to be able to do all of this. … Right now, I am writing for the next pop album, and it is so much fun being able to be involved in the writing.

Being able to tell my story, and be more expressive with the music this time, means more of my personality will be in the music, not just the lyrics, but also the melody. People will be able to get where I am coming from with these songs.

ref – “Sometimes I really wonder, it feels like the actual timbre and tone of his voice soothes me, and I can not explain it….”

DITTO but I will try figuring out the why of it til the day I die – hahahahah – on me 🙂

One thing that occurred to me was that the timbre and tone of his voice creates Theta brain waves–those are brain waves that engage the inner and intuitive subconscious where we hold memories, sensations, emotions and sometimes secrets.

Theta brain waves are found in REM sleep, yes, dreams.

The brain uses theta brain waves to exercise itself, somewhat like working out one’s muscles to make one stronger and to release overall tension.

Theta brain waves brings about creativity and intelligence among other abilities.

While in the Theta state, the mind is capable of deep and profound learning, healing, and growth – it is the brain wave where our minds can connect to the Universe. I think this is what I seek in meditation and prayer.

And, yes SF, as evidenced by the above I am a MAJOR GINORMOUS NERD – LOLOLOLOLOLOL 🙂

40. yjfanofdavid says:

Kizzi, I like your Theta brain theory of ODD. That explains a lot why we seek the Voice. Thank you for sharing your insights!!

41. yjfanofdavid says:

Found a little bit more on Theta brainwaves:

If you are able to recall how relaxed and carefree you were as a child, then you are able to remember what it felt like to access your Theta Brain Waves. Children tend to have significantly higher amounts of Theta Waves than do adults – which is why children are not generally as stressed out as their parents. Children are able to say what’s on their mind and not be fearful of trying something new; this is the Theta Brainwave State.

Accessing your Theta Brain Waves means having a deeper emotional connection with yourself. Generally, people have much stronger emotions – whether they be happy or sad – while in the Theta Range. If you have been too caught up in the Beta State for an extended period of time – chances are good that you forgot what your natural emotions feel like.

Theta Waves have been linked to having a strong intuition. Theta Brainwaves are accessed when you have an instinctual-type “feeling”. Benefits from having more Theta brainwave activity include: A connection to your subconscious mind or subconscious processing, advanced problem solving, and learning ability.

T Additional Theta Brainwave benefits are: Long-term memory improvements, improvements in the healing of the brain and body, the ability to hyperfocus (i.e. Get in”The Zone”), and boosted immune system functioning (as is true with all forms of slower brainwave).

Groups of people that already experience Theta Waves include: people who meditate, people who are extroverted, children, artists, and inventors. Meditation can allow you to tap into you your Theta Brain Waves quickly and experience a deeper connection with your subconscious. It has been documented that Theta Brain Waves also occur in extroverts when they communicate and during emotional bonding.

New thread!

Will repost last couple of comments, they’re such good ones!!

43. Angelica says:

Kizzi,

Absolutely brilliant post! I think I’m a cross between total fangirl, the voice, the defender, and the parent.

Love all the speculation and talk about personality. Mine is the same as David’s… an INFP or INFJ with a split P/J. Yah.