● Do copious quantities of drugs (not recommended).
● Eat copious quantities of chocolate (recommended).
● Flail about this:
#CarpoolKaraoke. @Adele. Wednesday. https://t.co/ZD0RJpJPW7
— The Late Late Show (@latelateshow) January 12, 2016
● Read Chords of Strength backwards and find hidden meanings… like “sang I when direction me gave that audience the in out people the of eyes the in looks the always was it all after”… wow.
● Watch American Idol’s final season!!!
● Watch all the fall/Christmas tour videos and weep at their perfection. (check)
● Buy some jewelry.
● Put your headphones on and remind yourself of the beauty of this:
● Write a long letter to David outpouring all your heartfelt support, urging him to “take all the time he needs” then put it through the shredder, burn the shreddings in a big bonfire on the beach and instead send a postcard that reads, “WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!?! Sincerely, a friend.”
● Then chill
● Do good deeds for people in need, smile at strangers, shovel your neighbour’s driveway, visit a local orphan …. (Hey, wait a minute… David, dude, did you hack into my post????)*
When all else fails….
How about you guys? Any better ideas?
File a missing persons report for Ricky a.k.a. (David ) Archuleta.
Watch videos from Australia and marvel at his talent.
Say a novena to St Jude .
Ask Jeff this question on his American Idol vlog ” Where in the world is David Archuleta?
Count to 1000, repeat as needed.
Count the number of people in line to buy a PowerBall ticket.
And the #1 thing to do while waiting for David news is read Snowangelzz blog and have a good laugh.
log on to Snowangel every day
aww, you guyssssss <333333 (moelita, love the novena idea, hahahaha)
Ha, this is all so good TOfan. Only your wonderful, creative mind can come up with these gems! You thoroughly entertain us. Don’t know which is my fave… but this “● Read Chords of Strength backwards and find hidden meanings” LOL and love ” ● Get some reading done”. The two kind of go together, haha.
All good ways to bide our time! Moelita’s suggestions were great too. 🙂
Another gem! 🙂 I think I need that “Delete My Browser History” Medic Alert bracelet in case anything happens, for my ODD browser history alone. LOL
Thanks, I needed this!
real actual comment on one of David’s youTubes 🙂 🙂 🙂
Another totally amusing, delightful post.
* Do scrapbook pages of events that happened 1-4 years ago.
* Find a new theme for your smileblog.
* Write a limerick in appreciation of TOFan.
* Eat copious amounts of chocolate. (Wait, you covered that.)
* Play games on your phone or PC.
Mine aren’t funny. 😦
THIS IS AS AWESOME AS IT LOOKS!!!!
I love David’s crooked smile!
That is suppose to be a crooked smile. lol