@DavidArchie surfin’ safari….

All the fan angst circling around (you know, the usual) and there’s David… riding the wave.

This entry was posted in Fan experience. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to @DavidArchie surfin’ safari….

1. amb4da says:

#finallymakinguseofthatTeenChoiceaward 😉

2. ray says:

just love this guy,fans pulling hair out, and he is just liveing his life, love it go david go

Yes, I love that David is just living his life too….and surfing yet! How many surfboards does he have to choose from? Lol. Great photo, I tend to think that fans just need to relax as much as David does, ha. Love the comments and a walk on the beach or walking the dogs is always nice. 🙂

4. lynnella says:

There are places you can surf with artificial waves. No Sharks! Couldn’t he just go there, pulleeeese.

5. oliveoil says:

Ray……..haha. My sentiments exactly !!!!

6. missbianca says:

This photo totally made my day yesterday. I think my grin was a mile wide! David looks so confident with his surfboard. It’s a very difficult sport. Maybe he would enjoy kayaking–same suit, fewer sharks (lynnella) and more time to take in the scenery.

Instagram is a great service but do they have to make linking to the pictures there SO slow? Maybe it’s just my computer. Maybe it’s the 90zillion Instagram users waiting *refresh* *refresh* *refresh* for the latest in celeb decolletage.

• lynnella says:

Yes, kayaking sounds good, missbianca. We’ll have to suggest it to him.

IG is slow on the web Ms. B., much faster via the app …I don’t have a smartphone, just an iPod touch, but it works pretty well there, for me anyway … that’s where I first saw the surfing pic, just scrolling along and BAM! hahaha… all kinds of awesome!

and sorry, guys, more fangirling for Ben, he’s hiLARious:

• grammyj says:

Great video! Thanks for posting. I do know who Ben Rector is and like his music so I will check it out.

Love the surfing picture and once again David surprised me. I never expected to see him trying to surf. That’s what I love about David. He is full of surprises. He thinks he’s boring but he is not. Now me, yup, I am boring lol.