In praise of crumbs

crumb
crumb2Just sayin’. πŸ™‚

p.s.
Well, well, well, in honour of our tribute to crumbs, David posted himself eating some! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

This entry was posted in Fan experience. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to In praise of crumbs

1. marin says:

Ditto. πŸ™‚

2. oliveoil says:

it’s all a bit weird, IMO. ( sigh )

3. Anonymous says:

“Show me that good things come to those who wait”?

4. missbianca says:

. . . . .

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

6. I have searched and searched for that perfect quote or poem by the classics about “crumbs”. I am empty handed, not a single crumb! But, I will take up the search tomorrow. Actually, a single ‘crumb’ might speak volumes or give hope when in dismay! So there…until tomorrow.

SB 🍁

Thought this was funny. πŸ™‚

Haha, some interesting videos here….the cat video was pretty funny. Of course, good things do come to those who wait…brings to mind the “Word of the Day” video blog David did. Seems that patience and crumbs walk hand in hand sometimes. Well, good crumbs will give you a taste and will leave you wanting more, right? So yes, in praise of crumbs. πŸ™‚
    Yes, there are still some profile pics that need updating it seems, ha.

9. lynnella says:

Crumb

There are many ways to use this word,
    it can describe a person,
    Whose character is not the best,
    someone you think can’t worsen,
    Or you can often say,
    you’ve had a crumby day,
    But hopefully, it won’t last long,
    and things will go your way,
    We’re hoping for a better use,
    for one that brings us joy,
    And, we’ll be fed delicious crumbs,
    by our favorite Utah boy.

As my son would say…… Blarg

11. Martha says:

twiddle your thumbs definition, meaning -: to do nothing, usually while you are waiting for something to happen: .

Crumb crumb, everywhere a crumb
    Blockin’ out the scenery, breakin’ my mind
    Do this, don’t do that, can’t you see any crumbs?

And the crumb said, “Everybody welcome, come in, kneel down and pray”
    But when they passed around the plate at the end of it all
    I didn’t have a penny to pay
    So, I got me a pen and a paper and I made up my own little crumb
    I said, “Thank you, Lord, for thinkin’ ’bout me, I’m alive and doin’ fine, woo

Crumb, crumb, where are you crumb
    Crumb
    Crumb, crumb…….

Rescripted from “Five Man Electrical Band – Signs”

Whew! Who’d have thunk that crumbs were so precious!

13. TaterZen says:

I love the comments/videos/perspectives here (great poem, Lynnella!).

See how this works? One idea from the colossally clever brain of TOfan and we’re off to have some philosophical fan fun while we wait and wait and wait.

And wait.

When The Archuleta hands you mere crumbs, make crumb cake.

14. OK now to be a little dramatic with this one…

Breadcrumbs…

I miss you a little
    I miss you a lot,
    Somewhere
    In the middle
    I lost my way
    I went for a stroll
    And never came back
    I didn’t mean to leave
    I didn’t mean to walk away;
    It was just that I
    That never came;
    I can only hope
    The day comes
    That I find you again…

~N David Armas

15. missbianca says:

Just to add a nerdy tidbit to this discussion, the links that allow you to navigate around blog posts are called breadcrumbs. 🍞 . . . πŸ“
    And in honor of David’s state of perpetual hunger, a crumb trail of foods which I hope would lead him back to us: πŸ’πŸ“πŸŒπŸπŸŽπŸ‘πŸ°πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ🍝