The wackety wack mood swings of a @DavidArchie fan

Ground zero… Announcement night.

… But oh he’s not going right away!

… He’s doing a soap in the Philippines??????

tumblr_inline_mq2ahdVAE11rbdrkf.

… But it’s actually awesome!

But then it’s over…

SURPRISE! He’s recording an album over there!

But but… what songs are these???

tumblr_lfh07hAQpL1qa707f

Who cares… it’s DAVID SINGING!!!!

Then poof he’s gone for two years

He did leave us music!

But then no more music.

tumblr_mx33lifhX51r9nlfxo5_250

None.

tumblr_mx33lifhX51r9nlfxo4_250His career is doomed.

tumblr_mx33lifhX51r9nlfxo6_250

But maybe a smaller indie career is what he wants.

Unless he goes back to school to learn a new skill.

HarryPotter

Or leaves performing altogether….

tumblr_inline_mwacu62MwI1rab2rp

Nah, music is his passion!

tumblr_lpcsuwbGKH1qzj0duo1_400

Or at least it was two long years ago.

tumblr_mx5th9JKIr1rm63dwo1_250

All he needs is a good team behind him!

But how on earth can he do that? He’ll be starting from scratch!
What does the future hold???

But THAT VOICE!!!!!!!!

eeeeeek only 4 more months left!

tumblr_mwyvpqpObK1sgl0ajo1_500.

Unless he decides to stay longer….

tumblr_inline_muotzwgqjf1ryiv5ytumblr_inline_mui2fjORJW1snknng tumblr_mcd2h01Bik1rvo2qq

How are you guys holding up???

This entry was posted in Utter nonsense and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to The wackety wack mood swings of a @DavidArchie fan

1. trace says:

LOL! Loving the humour of this post Tofan! But not loving one bit of my own D-mood swings.
    It may be just 4 months, but it’s still freakin’ one hundred and twenty days, and almost three thousand or more hours. Humour is the best way to counteract those moods. Thanks for cheering us up! πŸ™‚

2. ray says:

you have been spying on me HUH .love your site

3. Archugeezer says:

How am I doing? Well, I’m here almost morning (bless you), and a few other places too. As the man himself sings in “Don’t Let Go”…

Hold on
    Hold on
    Is what I’m doing

4. archugeezer says:

Heh. That would be “almost EVERY morning.” Obviously I’m not thinking straight, what with all this waiting. πŸ™‚

5. VeeBee123 says:

Standing-O for the accuracy of this!
    I’m holding up by watching MKoC and CFTH tour vids. (The happy golden days of yore!)

6. dangitdavid says:

Rotfl!!! When will I learn not to come on to this site while at work!! I’m sure my co-workers think I’m losing it lolol. I don’t know whether to cry or laugh at how much this describes the David portion of my life…you’re bang on girl!! So happy I can admit that to those that know…still holding on over here by my fingernails lol. I’m standing along with VeeBee123…brilliant post πŸ™‚

7. KH says:

I suspect that I wouldn’t be holding up one iota as well without your periodic, hysterically funny posts. THANK YOU.

8. random lurker says:

ROFLMAO, i’m dying here too funny! Archies are too loony hahaha!

9. sunny says:

HILARIOUS!!! Love that baby’s face!:)

10. violet4ever says:

True true true!!!!

11. tammi says:

omg this is my actual life lmbo πŸ™‚

12. missbianca says:

Checking around for hidden cameras.

These shared feelings are why I feel like hugging every one of you!

13. Once again, you nailed it! Love it!

14. Mary Dee says:

gawrshh story of my life as an Archie πŸ™‚ look what you made me do, gosh!!! πŸ˜€

15. davidarchiefan4life says:

Miss Bianca, yes, where are those hidden cameras? πŸ™‚ Describes my ups and downs to a tee, thanks for the smiles and chuckles and all the comments here made me smile too! πŸ™‚

You’ve outdone yourself Deb. Too funny!! I’d love to see a diagram of your brain activity while writing this post….lol. πŸ˜€ I am looking forward to the first official appearance and/or concert. I will be at the 1st concert for sure. I really miss seeing the fans. Let there be music!

Happy Holidays to everyone at SAz!

17. oliveoil says:

Tofan, its comforting to know that I’m not the only one who feels this way. But I really do think I must be a little crazy.!!! LOL

18. Utahmom says:

This just may be my favorite post ever! You totally captured the entire fandom during the past 2 years.

Love this, I think you definitely have captured the fandom quite remarkably, haha. Thanks for the chuckles and the hilarity of it all! Not long to go….gee I remember when we were in to the first few months, yes, think we all have survived it amongst the wackety wack mood swings, LOL.

20. amb4da says:

I’m late to comment, but had to before you change posts…oh Deb…I ❀ you and your site. You have captured the universal DA (post Announcement) experience…as you always do…with the most hysterical visuals and pithy, spot on, witty commentary. I often see these come into my inbox right before bed, and go to bed with a laugh.
    Ok so one other "wackety wack" experience in my world….stressing with how I will manage to get the flexibility of time off in my new job to BE THERE ( I had vowed I'd be wherever and whenever that 1st reunion concert will be, *cough*Utah, perhaps?!*)…for THAT show and any others, at my whim!! I may have to come out for starters. You think I'm kidding? I'm constantly devising how this might go…and visualizing…."It WILL happen, I WILL BE THERE." Yes, whacked. And dead seriously determined. πŸ™‚

21. newangel2 says:

Too, too funny. I love you.