Happy Easter!!!! I feel like I’ve been gone for 2 years :)

ImageImageImageImage

Wooohoooo!!!!!! Happy Easter, everyone!!!!

in other words….

tumblr_inline_mkehhuQQ3g1qz4rgp
and…
tumblr_inline_mkck28XyfS1qz4rgp

not to mention…

tumblr_inline_mkclc1mYcr1qz4rgpPlease forgive me for being a little punchy right now … we literally drove out of the parking lot of our church tonight (a two-hour Easter vigil service with beautiful candlelight and glorious hymns) and without me saying a word (and my mind on very Holy things, I swear), my husband gave me a knowing look and then … yes … turned on the car stereo… “Down, down, down, down….”

Not gonna lie, I almost burst into tears. In fact I did… inside anyways.

It was like biting into the darkest, best-ever hunk of chocolate … seriously, chocolate immediately came to mind when I heard that voice again.

What am I even saying, I don’t have to tell you guys.

Please forgive me if I sound insane, btw. I may have forgotten how to blog, hahahaha.

These past few days have been hiLARious because one thing I didn’t turn off were David’s Twitter alerts to my phone (they’d been so infrequent that I even forgot I had that set up). Then these past few days, I still don’t know what the tweets were about, haven’t checked yet, but whoah, Spam-A-Thon. Is he BACK or something??? lol

Oh, one more thing, I’ve been reconnecting with a lot of old favourites music-wise, and have discovered a lot of amazing new stuff (more on that later) but nothing NOTHING compares to David. As much as I love the other stuff on my iPod (a lot of which I’ve bought these last 40 days πŸ™‚ ), not even one artist compels me to listen to their entire album on repeat. Again, no surprise right? πŸ™‚

So have nothing of any substance to say, just wanted to wish everyone who celebrates it a blessed, happy Easter!

Group hug!!!!

hug2tumblr_m25dhbDqyu1r9dhlfo4_250hug1tumblr_m25dhbDqyu1r9dhlfo3_250

This entry was posted in Fan experience and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Happy Easter!!!! I feel like I’ve been gone for 2 years :)

1. tawna21 says:

Welcome back, TOfan! Things have been under control, but you have been missed! πŸ™‚

2. Archugeezer says:

WOOT!! You’re back!! Yes, you have been missed. Looking forward to your take on all that has been going on in Archuleta Land. Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, Geez!!! Have def. missed you! Who’da thunk there’d actually be stuff to catch up on! hahaha Love it!!! (is there a cartwheel emoticon? it’s been a while, lol)

3. dangitdavid says:

Welcome back Deb!!! I’ve missed you :). You have a lot of catching up to do my friend!! Lol…I’m guessing by now we may have lost you again but this time it’s bc you’ve dove into No Matter How Far and are lost in the magic of Hearts Fall Out :). Enjoy the ride my friend….it was definitely worth the wait lol

Oh a lovely and welcome post. Once again, welcome back TOfan!! Think we all have missed the ‘captain’ of this ship and you are allowed to be a little punchy, haha. No you are not insane, just a fan of THAT GUY. Your catching up time will be more of that “biting into the darkest, best-ever hunk of chocolate” I’m sure. Good to have you back!
    and…..Happy blessed Easter to you and yes, to all that celebrate it. πŸ™‚

(\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (“)_(“)

Group Hug FOR THE WIN – hey!

love your ‘bunny’ pepper…

Happy Easter TOfan. So glad your baaaaccccckkk! πŸ˜€

7. Welcome back Snowangelzz!! Missed you. Happy Easter to you and all who gather here πŸ™‚

8. Welcome baaccckkkk! It was not fun being LOCO all alone! {{{squishes}}} and Happy Easter!<333

9. Anonymous says:

Missed you and your crazy sense of humor TONS! Happy to have you back. First order of business: NMHF and major spazz time over Heart Falls Out. Next, music vid for Don’t Run Away!
    Enjoy my friend πŸ™‚

10. CADTHU says:

Oops that was me CADTHU in previous message. Looks like I forgot how to comment Deb!!

Happy Easter everyone!!!!
    (((((((((((TOfan))))))))))))))
    So happy you are back girl!!!!!
    Totally loling at the twitter spam thing……….. I get his tweets to my phone as well and it was ALMOST annoying (jk)
    “not even one artist compels me to listen to their entire album on repeat. Again, no surprise right?”
    No surprise at all………….. so glad you can enjoy the voice again!

OH and ((((((((((((((((((((group hug))))))))))))))))))))

YAY!!!!! Happy you’re back! πŸ™‚ Knew you’d make it! πŸ˜›

(((((((((((((group hug)))))))))))))

Nice to ‘see’ you awestruck….and everyone. Nice time for group hug, yes. πŸ™‚

(((((hugs)))) to all! REALLY missed you guys …as well as David, lol. Have been out of town visiting family today so haven’t been able to catch up much yet 😦 but did blast TOSOD on the drive and oh man, it sounds better than ever! Can’t wait to blast NMHF!!

16. emmegirl14 says:

Everything feels right again – welcome back!

(and what a thoughtful mister you have there)

17. missbianca says:

Woohoo! Deb, thank you for leaving us with all the awesomeness while you were gone. But I’m so glad you’re back with your off-beat spontaneous sense of humor. {{{{{big hug}}}}}

As to all those alerts on your phone, not only was a whole album released (you’ve heard of it? No Matter How Far? KIDDING), but there was some kind of win a free album contest that went on for days. Plus silly bunny pic. Sneak peek bits-o-pics. And … stuff.

Amazing vid…makes you wonder what other things are in vaults somewhere,,,,

19. Angelica says:

TOfan!! Welcome back!! Hallelujah!!! Yes, you are preaching to the choir, but preach on sistah! And what a wonderful dark, chocolate treat David has for you in NMHF. It is sublime! Enjoy and be sure to over-indulge. You have been very, very good! You’re a better woman than I am. I would sooner give up chocolate for 40 days than The Voice. (((hug)))

(((((Angelica)))) lol, yes I do plan to over-indulge! πŸ™‚ … and I have given up chocolate for 40 days many times before and it was a cake-walk (no pun intended πŸ™‚ ) compared to this (and I am a serious chocoholic, lol).

New post/thread! πŸ™‚