Agent Banana deconstructs epic @DavidArchie StarHub Chat

Separated at birth?
(you decide!)

*********

abanana77 deconstructs the epic StarHub LiveChat:
If any David vlog/interview/chat is worthy of a play by play, it’s gotta be this one. It’s so full of awesomeness: singing a Disney song, talk of a gospel album, Chords of Strength Part 2 & thanking the fans!

So I am going to attempt to play by play this chat. I’m no Bob Cole, but we’ll see how this goes. 🙂

Part 1:

0:22 Okay, to start it off his random laughing & giggles is like the cutest thing ever. He is so happy all the time in Asia, I can not even stand it.

0:35 Of course his first question is about food 🙂 >>> “I am a chicken addict”

1:15 “A lot of people say I tend to act kinda Asian” lol, by Asian do you mean extremely nice and amazing? Cause it’s the truth.

2:00 I will never get sick of hearing him talk about how he wants to record music for us for when he’s away. He is too good to us <333

3:15 “2 years is a long time. But I kinda look at it as a lot of people still remember me from American Idol, and that was 4 years ago. So 2 years is, you know, keeping it in perspective, half of that.” Love seeing him do math! Hahaha, even if it’s just 4/2=2! 2012 is the year of the Pi day tweet, I am sure of it!

3:51 “This is the only time I could go on a mission and I feel like if I don’t go, I’d regret it” <333

5:13 YES TO A GOSPEL ALBUM. Neeeeeds to happen.

6:40 “I don’t have the mad acting skills it takes to be an actor”. He is too cute. Him, Johnny Depp & Nicole Kidman need to make a movie together! Lol picturing it now.

7:37 His freak out over someone asking him to sing live. So adorbs! As if that was the most ridiculous thing anyone could ask him to do 😛

8:33 An American Tail, Fievel Goes West! Best movie ever!! Haha this was like one of only 3 movies my grandmother had at her house when we were little so we watched it over and over and over.

8:47 Sings “Whole New World.” Life complete. *dead*

9:03 David. Slightly losing respect for you. It’s “I can open your eyes”!

9:13 David, you are seriously gonna need to get on learning these lyrics. I know Jasmine is no Pocahontas, but these lyrics are classic! A new fantastic point of view? Noone to tell us no, or where to go? Or say we’re only dreaming???

10:23 Love how he says that fans will put Nandito Ako up on fansites! He knows us too well :)))

10:42 “It makes me want to do it again.” Please do!!!

11:11 “Josh Bradley has more extreme emotions than David Archuleta does, when it comes to sadness, anger, LOVE.”  <333

11:41 “Anna” (I know, not even spelled the same or anything… but definitely replay-worthy!!!)

11:55 His laughing at “two armed hugs.” Too cute!

12:12 “The part where I actually got hit by a motorcycle… I had a stunt double because he actually ended up bleeding and I had more scenes to film for the rest of the day so I couldn’t look the way I did.”
You know, he had a stunt double not because it was dangerous or anything. Because it would’ve messed with the filming schedule. 🙂

12:35 He didn’t have a stunt double for “the more romantic things” !!!!

Part 2:

0:47 Starts off this part with, of course, food talk! “The reason my favourite food is Thai food, is because it’s so tasty.” I do believe that is why most people choose a food to be their favourite. lol

2:00 No, it’s not because you sang Angels on American Idol. It’s because you are an angel. ❤

2:50 Love hearing him talk about his mission. Would love the occasional picture or message from him!

4:13 “smiley face” <33.

4:15 But seriously. COS Part 2 sooooo needs to happen! “We’ll see what happens” That seems promising!

4:50 “Follow your heart” <333

7:04 David talking about his fan letters. “Some of the cool experiences they’ve had and shared, I really admire some of the letters I’ve gotten.” Love this so much ❤

7:45 “Did I tweet today?” He is too good to us!

10:00 “To hear the support from everyone was so overwhelming, that’s why I got so emotional, and I wasn’t expecting that. And it means a lot.” LOVED hearing him talk about the mission announcement moment. <3333

11:54 Such a Good Place.

12:58 Never ask forgiveness for your “morning voice”, David. 😛

P.S. …and there’s more!
Awesome 4-part RAZORTV interview HERE!

This entry was posted in Fan experience and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

60 Responses to Agent Banana deconstructs epic @DavidArchie StarHub Chat

1. bleubird19 says:

Great job, Anna! My favorite part (and I totally cracked up cause I know you) was:

“9:40 What other acting opportunities did you give up?? Please let it not have been an appearance on Law & Order: SVU. I might never forgive you for that.”

Really? REALLY? HAHAHAHA

2. Heidijoy says:

Angent Bannana!! I love that and your deconstruction!! So many good things there!!! Especially love the part about fan letters. I’m glad we are getting through to David how he has inspired us and how meaningful that is to him. So much better than some of the silly gifts: like the cherry pitter ha!

cute: he did the love scenes and two arm hugs himself.

Thanks so much for the link to the RazorTV 4 part series. Spanish album when he gets back especially since he’ll be experiencing Spanish influence on his mission. So much good stuff.

• abanana77 says:

The fan letters part might’ve been my favourite part of the whole chat <333

• Heidijoy says:

Me too!! Can you tell us about your name. I’m sure the regulars know but is it Agent Banana 77? what’s the significance.

• abanana77 says:

Haha my name is rather lacking in significance. abanana stands for “Anna Banana (Anna being my actual name haha). The 77 is for no reason at all except that abanana was already taken in most places so I needed to tack on a number. So abanana77 it is.

“Agent Banana” is kinda a nickname TOfan started sometimes calling me (correct me if I’m wrong…?) when I would get curious about something and attempt a little “detective work”. So kind of a nickname of a username I guess… could it get anymore confusing? lol

So basically call me whatever you’d like: abanana, abanana77, Anna, Agent Banana lol. as long as there’s a bunch of a’s, n’s & b’s in there, you should be good 😛

• Heidijoy says:

Thanks for the info Agent Banana!! HA!

3. betsy says:

Loved your deconstruction, Anna.
    I love that you got this. 🙂
    Every bit is full of win.
    Hilarious and lovely.

Anna – I haven’t read your post…..yet. Got notified that you did one. Just want to say whatever you wrote I will laugh out loud, cry, sigh, melt, and think “Anna is THE BEST.”

I will read your post later tonight when I have time to do all of the above.

H/L/K 😀

5. lani says:

Long time lurker here can’t help but comment now..with this, abanana’s and tofan’s script posts, just have to say it

YOU GUYS OF SNOWANGELZZ ROCK!!!!

Agent Banana, I could not possibly pick a favourite part of the live chat so I am SO glad you deconstructed it, LOVED all your points but this was my fave:
    “Love seeing him do math! Hahaha, even if it’s just 4/2=2!” ROTFL …yes, let this be the year of the Pi day tweet!!!!

And LOL about him talking about the stunt double… who ended up bleeding … which would’ve messed up D.’s closeups for the rest of the day. 😆 😆 😆

• betsy says:

He needed to KEEP FILMING, lol, otherwise he would’ve done all the dangerous bloody stuff himself.
      We mustn’t believe otherwise. 🙂
      And what was he about to say and then didn’t? About doing the action scenes.
      “I really felt like….
      I am inserting this: I really felt like Jason Bourne”

7. PandasMama says:

Agent Banana,
    You have done such a wonderful job deconstructing the HubbaHubba chat with our little “live-action Star. This was indeed one heck of an interview. Not sure why folks on this side of the world can’t conduct interviews like this.
    I can’t decided which is funnier, David’s answer to the stunt double question or you comments. Personally, I’m surprised David didn’t take the oar to the head and have the stunt double for the “romantic” parts. Guess he was worried about “hair and makeup” coming at him again than having a beautiful girl hanging onto him. He is growing by leaps and bounds right before our eyes.

I also want to let you guys know I have a new post over on my blog. I have written new lyrics to “Crush” in honor of David and how many fans feel about him. Check it out if you have time.

Thanks, Margy

8. tawna21 says:

Abanana, this is too cute! You had me smiling and laughing thru the whole thing… you’re good!!
    I love how David laughs with himself and his face is all scrunched up in a huge grin. 🙂 He is such a crack-up! De-constructing… you should make it a habit for us.

Thanks for the razortv link!!

Tawna

((((((((((((((abanana)))))))))))))))))
    This is perfect!!! Love every tidbit…. I think you are the one to give TOfan a run for her money in the funny department!!!

“His freak out over someone asking him to sing live. So adorbs! As if that was the most ridiculous thing anyone could ask him to do” << so true!!!

The chat and interviews we are getting from Asian David are the best thing ever!

I am still on a "David tweeted me" high, lol, a good place to be!!!

abanana – I havn’t had a chance to listen to the 4 parter… thanks for the “highlights” Too Funny!

Love your deconstruction abanana, well done! Too funny in parts to pick a fave although the talk about stunt doubles, lol love that. You focused in on so many great bits of those interviews/chat. He is something else, isn’t he? I’m just getting caught up on all these wonderful videos. Love the giggly, funny David as much as the very wise, sensitively so mature David.
    What great interviews and thanks for the great post abanana!
    refnaf….congrats on your tweet reply! Special tweet gift. 🙂

Off-topic: Here’s an interview from the Salt Lake Tribune with Eman — love what he has to say about David … and his fans!:

“I was a huge fan of David on the show,” Eman said of “American Idol.” “I followed him from very early on.”

Eman said that he has a habit of not writing songs for specific artists — that could be very limiting — but he broke his own rules by “targeting” Archie when writing “Crush.” When he offered the song to Archie, Eman said he loved the song, and by working with Eman “made it his own.”

Archie’s career has had its ups and downs, and will take a breather when Archuleta goes on a two-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which Archie announced in December. Eman, who said he still talks to Archie often, said he feels like an older brother to Archie, and Archie has confided to him over the years that he had always wanted to go on a mission.

Archie’s fan base is “real and staunch,” Eman said, and doesn’t worry about Archie’s fans forgetting about him in two years’ time. Eman, without naming names, said he has gone on tour with other “American Idol” alumni, including some with many more hit singles than Archie, but that they have never matched the intensity and the number of people that come to see Archuleta in concert.

On the mission, Archie might be able to reflect on music and come to a realization of what kind of artist he wants to be, Eman said, adding that he believed that Archie is still trying to find out where he fits in today’s music landscape. Whatever Archie decides, Eman said, his fans will be ready for him.
    Rest HERE.

And LOL at David talking about missionaries meeting future spouses on mission in this AsiaOne Showbiz interview.
    And “When I’ve completed the mission, I’ll start thinking about going to music school.” 😯 😯 😯

13. Archugeezer says:

abanana~
    Lots of deconstruct fun here. I admit it took me three tries to get past D’s “cone dome” hairdid picture, but once I got here, it was laughs o’plenty. Totally with you on the “Law & Order: SVU” concern. LOL

14. Hi SnowAnglez peeps! Love the deconstruction ABANANA! That’s what I love about this place. I always get a lift every time I visit here 🙂

That Josh Bradley dude is keeping our eyes, ears and hearts full, eh? I think he is doing the same to David Archuleta. Out of the blue he starts asking about true love – WT??? maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn.

We’ll be seeing David this Saturday. Let’s hope we can get good seats so we can record for you guys!

TC y’all

JR, have a blast on Saturday!!!!!! Any word on whether Nandito Ako will be streamed online (either live or 24-hour delay like some other shows)? *hopes 4 live*

…and so excited to find out more about the “fun Philippines project” D. tweeted about!

Still LOLing at this:

• Heidijoy says:

JR!! So excited for you!! Hope we get to hear it and that you get good seats.
      David is growing up!!

Anna – great post…. 😀

I was wondering why you were so taken with the cone head look, then I found this….

conehead

So ninja David apparently did another private show after the SG acoustic set… this Q&A is toooo adorbs (Wait & Elevator vids on the same channel!):

…also love this twitpic from @gtongi:
    gtongi

17. ray says:

love this site

18. smanda says:

This is my favorite place in Davidland. 🙂

19. nanaweize says:

Thanks Agent Banana for the uplift today. Made me smile a lot!

Thanks to everyone for their kind words >> this is my favourite place in Davidland!

You all are so fun!!! (((((hugging)))) everyone!!!!

22. joujou579 says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this site and this post! The hair reminds me of Sydrome from the Incredibles, too, haha, but I prefer Jimmy Neutron.

I am SO glad you dissected this chat, cause I have been wanting to do that myself. Hope you don’t mind but here’s some of the things that I loved.

I have ALWAYS loved A Whole New World, the guys part is heavenly………….David NEEDS to sing this whole thing.

Something about the angle of his face when he is looking over at Kari (I assume) is so different but cute. I don’t know what it is.

“MAN!!! There’s so much good food out there you guys.”

Did you guys notice his mad ventriloquist skills, when he was talking about his family? haha jk

Love when he reads the comments, giggles,and says “Oh you guys are funny.”

I love his voice when he’s struggling to answer that one question about trials and perseverance, and he says “I don’t know how to answer that!”

Seriously he has the cutest reactions. I mean besides the obvious laughter at certain parts (ahem, two armed hugs), but like when he says “Awwww,” after he reads the last question about fans supporting him no matter what, and then I really wonder what came to mind when they asked him about the most memorable thing a fan has ever said to him cause he had this really cute quiet laugh, like he was revisiting a good memory.

And then am I the only one who thinks it’s funny that when he’s gonna sing at the end he says, “whatever I want?” like he is asking permission.

And then my ABSOLUTE fav part, is when he leans forward and says, “I feel like singing the Filipino song.” Okay Mr. Suave! haha, I don’t know, but something about the tone in his voice cracks me up cause I’ve never seen that side of him before. Sure would’ve loved to hear NA a capella. Can he please just sing every song ever made?

Then probably my next fav part is the very end when he is doing the plug for American Idol, cuz you can totally tell he is uncomfortable doing that cuz he’s stretching and leaning forward (so cute…..Season 11 *eyebrows*………..haha), and then I think he was trying to not make it obvious that he was actually reading. I vote David the cutest person on the planet!

(Yikes sorry for the long comment!)

joujou, I agree, loved every word!!!

Here’s the vid David posted of his Singapore highlights… love him warming up before the signing like he’s going into a boxing match, lol … and those fans singing their hearts out? <3333333333

prepare to die a thousand deaths, people:

oh geez, can’t keep up this morning… short interview with David on the OS talking about recording the OPM (original Philippines Music):

**kabooom** I just exploded>> he is recording!!! and making commercials??? and visiting night safaris and charming people everywhere he goes?? AND EATING ALL THAT FOOD??
    Guys he is so fantastic> I can’t even……

“I really like animals… I think … no, I don’t have to think about it, I like animals.” 😆

• joujou579 says:

I know, right? David has the best lines. My daughter and I were watching a compilation vid of funny David moments, and one of the clips they used, he was walking down a flight of stairs and said “I love stairs.” We seriously died, and haven’t stopped laughing about it. Random comments FTW!!!

AND “you’re a doll”???? eeeeeep

Twitvid of Angels (partial) … sounds like some rowdy par-tay LOL

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this SG Crazy is cah-rayzehhhhhhhhhhhhhh good!!!!!!!

Download SG Avalon Crazy mp3 HERE.

New post/thread!

🙂

30. Amee says:

If you want to take a great deal from this paragraph then you have to apply these techniques
    to your won website.

31. Saya sungguh suka dengan apa yang ada di site ini. Memandangkan saya telah subribe blog ini.
    Saya harap anda akan sentiasa menghasilkan sesuatu yang terbaik di masa akan datang..

An Honour dari Glepor Owner