When @DavidArchie won Instagram

Screen shot 2014-05-02 at 6.48.54 PMScreen shot 2014-05-02 at 6.49.07 PM

Screen shot 2014-05-03 at 11.10.53 PM
Screen shot 2014-05-03 at 11.11.01 PM

About these ads
This entry was posted in Fan experience and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to When @DavidArchie won Instagram

1. amb4da says:

omgomg…what, when……he is outta control with communication these days (um, and just let me say…yay!)…got me breathless from trying to keep up!
    David’s a tio! Haha. And (pls forgive me for sayin’ so, David, mean no offense) he barely looks 18 himself there! :) Fountain of exuberant youth, that guy. What a darling photo of both of them….awwwwwwwwwww to the billionth degree! . LOL. Ah David….I’m so glad you’re back.

Tio David….lucky Violeta. :D

Little Baby + David = Pure Love….sigh

3. Grammyj says:

Cuteness overload. Love it. Yeah for Instagram.

Yes, yeah for Instagram, especially David’s! That is a beautiful priceless photo, sweet as can be.
    Just loving all the tweets and photos from David, this one in particular is so special. Aw, tio david. He must sing to her. :)
    p.s. TOfan, loved your last thread, too funny! Just catching up here.

5. Hazel says:

Lol so pleasantly surprised at how many #selfies David already took! I mean, glasses?? Hahaha I’m seeing a BOLDER David who’s not afraid to try out something new, & even show it to all of us ;) (hopefully no tattoos or anything like that) he has matured! Let’s request for a new v-blog!!! =)

6. bluebar says:

Hey David!
    You channeling Buddy Holly in those glasses??
    How ’bout singing some good ole rock & roll just for me, please!
    You can start with “Peggy Sue!” :)