40 Days of Awwwsome: Rumour has it… today’s the day :)

tumblr_mw9eobg4391r9dhlfo1_500Source.

p.s. Paparazzi caught this pic of David at the SLC airport!

MSDBACH EC006

About these ads
This entry was posted in 40 Days of Awwwsome and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to 40 Days of Awwwsome: Rumour has it… today’s the day :)

1. Mimi318 says:

TOfan~

That picture is just priceless!!

You’ve still got the touch girl!

Hope we get to meet one day.

Love, Mimi

2. amb4da says:

LOL..TOfan~Too funny. 40 days off but still funny as ever. ;)

3. dangitdavid says:

Rotfl…that picture is AWESOME!!! You are too funny girl πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.

hahahah HE IS HOME!!!! ANYBODY EXCITED???
    posting this again >>

• archugeezer says:

Excited? Who, me? Truthfully, after yesterday I barely have enough energy to click on that video clip for the 100th time. OK, 101.

• missbianca says:

I felt exactly the same way–I used up a huge amount of energy yesterday just feeling happy! I admit to watching that video more often than probably any other, at least on the first day. And in a very rare event, I fell asleep the minute my head touched my pillow last night. He’s home. <3

5. djafan says:

Super excited!!!!

6. archugeezer says:

Bwahaha! That picture is the best! TOfan is otherwise engaged right now, but she still keeps us laughing. Hmm. I think I see a few people I know in that bridal stampede. :)

OMG laughing so much at that picture! Thanks for keeping the humour going TOfan. Haha, bridal stampede.
    I am very excited about David’s return! Can’t stop watching his “Hola”. :)

And here is the Welcome back vid!! Awesome work by Starrynites!!