SAz Poll: Would you like to see @DavidArchie do SNL someday?

ToshSo apparently the Biebs was on SNL last night. I didn’t see it but I have seen him perform on SNL previously and I actually thought he did much better as an actor than a singer, tbh.

I have ALWAYS wanted David to be invited as the musical performer on that show. Sometimes I only tune in to see the musical guest and the live format really showcases who has what it takes (Adele, Bruno Mars, Jason Mraz), and who doesn’t (*cough*Lana Del Rey*cough*).

I remember David giving Taylor Swift props, for her stint as SNL host, in one of his vlogs, so I have a feeling he’d love to try it someday too. For those who can’t imagine him on that show, did we ever think he’d do the Guitar Hero spot? The Tosh.0 skit?? Crying slash flirting slash fight scenes on Nandito Ako??? Basically, never say never when it comes to David. (And yes, I sincerely apologize for that reference. :) )

What do you guys think?

About these ads
This entry was posted in Fan experience and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to SAz Poll: Would you like to see @DavidArchie do SNL someday?

1. mlpb3 says:

I told my daughter, who didn’t see the show, that JB did good in the skits but his singing is not so great. David would do great on SNL and I know he wouldn’t do anything that went against his standards. They actually can be funny on that show if they want to be and not be out-of-line. But sometimes they do go too far IMO.

2. mlpb3 says:

I think “The Californians” skits are hilarious. :lol:

Musical guest only. Hahaha I can’t imagine him hosting, it would be so cringeworthy.

4. My mouse hovered over every checkbox on the list. (And David thinks HE’S bad at making decisions!) ;)

I wavered between wanting him to get the kind of exposure he would get on a high profile show like SNL to thinking about getting the dreaded, “Looking forward to being on SNL tonight! I’m NERVOUS but excited!” tweet that makes my stomach start doing flip-flops! :shock:

I guess I’ve decided that I would want him to be the host and the musical guest as long as I can watch it through my afghan barrier. What is that you ask? Did you not know that when you watch something scary through the holes of your afghan blanket that it’s less frightening?? I spent the last half of Idol Season 7 camped under there! My hubby would say, “It’s OK, he’s done, you can come out now” :lol:

5. emmegirl14 says:

Toughie…but I voted for the host and musical guest. I think he would be terrific, and he just goes with the flow wherever he goes. I think he would blow people away on both counts!

Jonerz, afghan barrier, lol! I do it through my fingers, but I like that afghan idea!

Haha Jonerz, the afghan barrier made me laugh too. Understand though! I think it would be great if David hosted SNL and sang on the show. We know David would only work within his own boundaries and he really does have a natural wit and charm.
    As emmegirl14 says…”he just goes with the flow wherever he goes”…and he’s good at it!
    Acting under his belt, a true blue matured young man now and an all round great guy who gets along with everyone, sounds good to me. Of course his singing is a no brainer!
    A happy Family Day to all…..our first Family Day holiday in B.C. Woot!

Happy Family Day, peppertara! Ours in Ontario is next Monday, wooot! is right! :)

I voted to have him host and sing!!! Would be great exposure, so go for it!!! I think he would do fine. Must confess I have not watched SNL in years though……..

Forgot that only the B.C. ers…..voted to have family day this week. Always trying to be a little different! Am sure the rest of you who have next Monday off will thoroughly enjoy. :)
    Have to say that I don’t watch a lot of SNL anymore but do catch it once in a while. Would sure grab my attention if D was on of course!