Defining David

Source: Tumblr/davidarchieperfect

I’ve seen a couple of David definitions from Urban Dictionary pop up on Twitter lately so I checked out a few other possible “Davidisms” and here’s what I found (my personal favourite: “If he doesn’t win, America is deaf.”) :lol:

“That skin, dang it!”

It actually got me thinking about how you would describe him in a few short words … a random riddle wrapped in musical mystery inside a salsa-dancing enigma?? … Anyone? :lol:

About these ads
This entry was posted in Utter nonsense and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Defining David

hahahaha TOfan – You have a beautiful mind!

David definition: from small things come greatness; he who shows that the happiness of life is made up of minute fractions — the little but quickly forgotten charities of a smile, a kind look, a heartfelt compliment, a song, a hug, a handshake and the countless infinitesimal things that shows a great love for humankind

Love this post!

The “Gosh” one >>> “Tis ok hes sexy as hell.” lololol

My attempt at a David Definition:

David Archuleta: A short, awkward, uber talented ball of pure joy. Glowing, he brings light to everyone who is lucky enough to come across him.

OMJ, LOOOOOVE your definitions, guys!!! <333

We pause regularly scheduled programming for a moment of unadulterated *FLAILING*!!!!!

4. jackryan4da says:

David – Un Bolsillo de Luz del Sol Muy Caliente!

“a random riddle wrapped in musical mystery inside a salsa-dancing enigma??” Haha, one of my faves TOfan. He is definitely a musical mystery, salsa-dancing enigma! This is quite funny, the Urban Dictionary….love too how they include “Gosh” and “Hunkerdown”. The “Cookleta” pic is one of my old faves, a musical comedy team!
    Love everyone’s defining David words!

Expanded Forevermore, wow…beautiful cover or picture. Can’t wait for this, heard it may contain CD and DVD? Anticipation!
    My defining words for David at this moment: A heavenly and magnificent young artist and human being who showers his fans with love and gratitude beyond what is imaginable.
    (A two year drought? I think not) :)

jackryan4da……Thanks for all the info you bring us. Music videos included with the CD, sounds fabulous. Rainbow MV will be pure joy! <3

Eeeeeeping at the expanded version news……loling at the definitions….

Here is mine:

“Complete package of singing perfection, charismatic performing ability, groovy dance moves and incredible hair”

8. Pingback: Daley – Climax (Live @ Jazz Cafe London) | Best 2012 Songs